Citations for "Chipping Away at the Glass Ceiling: Gender Spillovers in Corporate Leadership"
by David A. Matsa & Amalia R. Miller
- Morikawa, Masayuki, 2016. "What types of companies have female directors? Evidence from Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 1-7.
- Levi, Maurice & Li, Kai & Zhang, Feng, 2014. "Director gender and mergers and acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 185-200.
- Valentina Hartarska & Denis Nadolnyak & Roy Mersland, 2014.
"Are Women Better Bankers to the Poor? Evidence from Rural Microfinance Institutions,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1291-1306.
- Hartarska, Valentina & Mersland, Roy & Nadolnyak, Denis, 2013. "Are Women Better Bankers to the Poor? Evidence from Rural Microfinance Institutions," 2014 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA 161653, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:12:y:2014:i:2:p:19116215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Bednar & Dora Gicheva, 2014. "Are Female Supervisors More Female-Friendly?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 370-375, May.
- Bednar, Steven & Gicheva, Dora, 2014. "Are Female Supervisors More Female-Friendly?," UNCG Economics Working Papers 14-1, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Vera Rocha & Mirjam van Praag, 2016. "How do Entrepreneurial Bosses influence their Employees' Future Entrepreneurship Choices?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-110/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rocha, Vera & van Praag, Mirjam, 2016. "How do entrepreneurial bosses influence their employees' future entrepreneurship choices?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amalia R. Miller & Carmit Segal, 2014. "Do female officers improve law enforcement quality? Effects on crime reporting and domestic violence escalation," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 009, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Chen, Jie & Leung, Woon Sau & Goergen, Marc, 2017. "The impact of board gender composition on dividend payouts," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 86-105.
- Smith, Nina & Smith, Valdemar & Verner, Mette, 2011. "Why Are So Few Females Promoted into CEO and Vice-President Positions? Danish Empirical Evidence 1997-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 5961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kunze, Astrid & Miller, Amalia, 2014. "Women Helping Women? Evidence from Private Sector Data on Workplace Hierarchies," IZA Discussion Papers 8725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kunze, Astrid & Miller, Amalia R., 2015. "Women Helping Women? Evidence from Private Sector Data on Workplace Hierarchies," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/2015, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Astrid Kunze & Amalia R. Miller, 2014. "Women Helping Women? Evidence from Private Sector Data on Workplace Hierarchies," NBER Working Papers 20761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Jakub Mazurek, 2017. "All on board? New evidence on board gender diversity from a large panel of firms," GRAPE Working Papers 5, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Geiler, Philipp & Renneboog, Luc, 2015. "Are female top managers really paid less?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 345-369.
- Geiler, P.H.M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014. "Are Female Top Managers Really Paid Less?," Discussion Paper 2014-004, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nina Smith, 2014. "Quota Regulations of Gender Composition on Boards of Directors," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(2), pages 42-48, 07.
- Lam, Kevin C.K. & McGuinness, Paul B. & Vieito, João Paulo, 2013. "CEO gender, executive compensation and firm performance in Chinese‐listed enterprises," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1136-1159.
- Périlleux, Anaïs & Szafarz, Ariane, 2015. "Women Leaders and Social Performance: Evidence from Financial Cooperatives in Senegal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 437-452.
- Anaïs A Périlleux & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Women Leaders and Social Performance: Evidence from Financial Cooperatives in Senegal," Working Papers CEB 15-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mohan, Nancy, 2014. "A review of the gender effect on pay, corporate performance and entry into top management," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 41-51.
- Scott Abrahams & Luca Flabbi & Claudia Piras, 2016. "Female Corporate Leadership in Latin America and the Caribbean Region: Representation and Firm-Level Outcomes," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7386, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Asiedu, Edward & Ibanez, Marcela, 2014. "The weaker sex? Gender differences in punishment across Matrilineal and Patriarchal Societies," Discussion Papers 165743, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Masayuki Morikawa, 2014. "What Types of Companies Have Female and Foreign Directors?," AJRC Working Papers 1404, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Joni Hersch, 2013. "Opting out among women with elite education," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 469-506, December.
- Masayuki Morikawa, 2014. "What Types of Company Have Female and Foreign Directors?," CAMA Working Papers 2014-47, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2014. "What Types of Company Have Female and Foreign Directors?," Discussion papers 14032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tate, Geoffrey & Yang, Liu, 2015. "Female leadership and gender equity: Evidence from plant closure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 77-97.
- Pipke, David & Pönitzsch, Gert, 2015. "Effekte der Frauenquote in Aufsichtsräten: Ein Ausblick für Deutschland," Kiel Policy Brief 93, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aleksandra Gregorič & Lars Oxelheim & Trond Randøy & Steen Thomsen, 2017. "Resistance to Change in the Corporate Elite: Female Directors’ Appointments onto Nordic Boards," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(2), pages 267-287, March.