Citations for "Education for Growth: Why and For Whom?"
by Alan Krueger & Mikael Lindahl
- Robert Dur & Coen Teulings, 2003.
"Are education subsides an efficient redistributive device?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19493, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robert Dur & Coen Teulings, 2003. "Are Education Subsides an Efficient Redistributive Device?," CEE Discussion Papers 0030, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Robert A.J. Dur & Coen N. Teulings, 2003. "Are Education Subsidies an Efficient Redistributive Device?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-024/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Sep 2003.
- Edward Miguel., 2001.
"Ethnic Diversity and School Funding in Kenya,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C01-119, University of California at Berkeley.
- Miguel, Edward A., 2001. "Ethnic Diversity and School Funding in Kenya," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt0101m00c, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Edward Miguel, 2001. "Ethnic Diversity and School Funding in Kenya," HEW 0012001, EconWPA.
- Barry Eichengreen & David Leblang, 2003.
"Capital Account Liberalization and Growth: Was Mr. Mahathir Right?,"
NBER Working Papers
9427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & David Leblang, 2003. "Capital account liberalization and growth: was Mr. Mahathir right?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 205-224.
- Tushar Agrawal, 2011. "Returns to education in India: Some recent evidence," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-017, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Robert A. J. Dur & Coenraad N. Teulings, 2001.
"Education and Efficient Redistribution,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
592, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael A. Clemens, 2004.
"The Long Walk to School: International education goals in historical perspective,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Michael Clemens, 2004. "The Long Walk to School: International Education Goals in Historical Perspective," Working Papers 37, Center for Global Development.
- Neagu Olimpia, 2013. "Human Capital: Cause And Effect Of The Economic Growth. An Empirical Analysis," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 726-735, July.
- World Bank, 2002. "Education and HIV / AIDS : A Window of Hope," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14073, November.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2000.
"Specifying Human Capital: A Review, Some Extensions, and Development Effects,"
Kiel Working Papers
1007, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ludger Wößmann, 2000. "Specifying Human Capital: A Review, Some Extensions, and Development Effects," Kiel Working Papers 1007, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Chen, Derek H. C., 2005. "A model on knowledge and endogenous growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3539, The World Bank.
- Chen, Derek H.C., 2004. "Gender equality and economic development : the role for information and communication technologies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3285, The World Bank.
- Pessoa, Samuel de Abreu & Rob, Rafael, 2002.
"Vintage capital, distortions and development,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
447, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- John Romalis, 2004. "Factor Proportions and the Structure of Commodity Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 67-97, March.
- Humna Ahsana & M. Emranul Haque, 2015. "Threshold Effects of Human Capital: Schooling and Economic Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 217, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Forhad, Md Abdur Rahman & Kamal, Mostafa Azad, 2013. "Female Income Sensitivity to ODL Degree Awarding Programs: A Case Study in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 63278, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 0213.
- Raj, Madhusudan, 2008. "State of Elementary Education in Public Schools of Gujarat: A Study of Schools Run by the Bharuch Municipality," MPRA Paper 10581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Derek H. C. & Dahlman, Carl J., 2004. "Knowledge and development : a cross-section approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3366, The World Bank.
- The Treasury, 2001. "Human Capital and the Inclusive Economy," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/16, New Zealand Treasury.
- Gundlach, Erich & Navarro de Pablo, José & Weisert, Natascha, 2004. "Education is good for the poor: a note on Dollar and Kraay," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3199, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).