Citations for "Sex Differences in Morbidity and Mortality"
by Anne Case & Christina Paxson
- Erixson, Oscar, 2014. "Health responses to a wealth shock: Evidence from a Swedish tax reform," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2014:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy J. Halliday, 2007.
"Heterogeneity, State Dependence and Health,"
200716, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Magdalena Muszyñska & Roland Rau Roland, 2014. "Did Men Benefit More from Medical Progress in Recent Decades? Cause-of-Death Contributions to the Decreasing Sex-Gap in Life Expectancy in the United States," Working Papers 72, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Dustin Brown & Robert Hummer & Mark Hayward, 2014. "The Importance of Spousal Education for the Self-Rated Health of Married Adults in the United States," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 127-151, February.
- Anna Zajacova & Katrina Walsemann & Jennifer Dowd, 2015. "The Long Arm of Adolescent Health Among Men and Women: Does Attained Status Explain Its Association with Mid-Adulthood Health?," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 19-48, February.
- Hendrik Jürges, 2006.
"True health vs. response styles: Exploring cross-country differences in self-reported health,"
MEA discussion paper series
06105, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Hendrik Jürges, 2007. "True health vs response styles: exploring cross-country differences in self-reported health," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 163-178.
- Hendrik Jürges, 2006. "True Health vs. Response Styles: Exploring Cross-country Differences in Self-reported Health," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 588, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Isabella Buber, 2007. "Ageing in Austria: An overview of “Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe” (SHARE) with special focus on aspects of health," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 5(1), pages 309-326.
- Vincent VANDENBERGHE, 2012.
"Are firms willing to employ a greying and feminizing workforce?,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2012016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Vandenberghe, V., 2013. "Are firms willing to employ a greying and feminizing workforce?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 30-46.
- Rajan, Keertichandra & Kennedy, Jonathan & King, Lawrence, 2013. "Is wealthier always healthier in poor countries? The health implications of income, inequality, poverty, and literacy in India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 98-107.
- Case, Anne & Fertig, Angela & Paxson, Christina, 2005.
"The lasting impact of childhood health and circumstance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 365-389, March.
- Anne Case & Angela Fertig & Christina Paxson, 2004. "The Lasting Impact of Childhood Health and Circumstance," Working Papers 246, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012.
"Smokers’ sexual behavior and their satisfaction with family life,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2012_16, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2014. "Smokers’ Sexual Behavior and Their Satisfaction with Family Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 1229-1247, September.
- Kemptner, Daniel & Jürges, Hendrik & Reinhold, Steffen, 2010.
"Changes in Compulsory Schooling and the Causal Effect of Education on Health: Evidence from Germany,"
MEA discussion paper series
10200, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Kemptner, Daniel & Jürges, Hendrik & Reinhold, Steffen, 2011. "Changes in compulsory schooling and the causal effect of education on health: Evidence from Germany," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 340-354, March.
- Aysit Tansel & Deniz Karaoglan, 2014.
"Health Behaviors and Education in Turkey,"
ERC Working Papers
1406, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2014.
- Tansel, Aysit & Karaoglan, Deniz, 2014. "Health Behaviors and Education in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 8262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tansel, Aysit & Karaoglan, Deniz, 2014. "Health behaviors and education in Turkey," MPRA Paper 57322, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jul 2014.
- Aysit Tansel & Deniz Karaoglan, 2014. "Health Behaviors and Education in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1414, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Mona Larsen, 2010. "The impact of health on individual retirement plans: self-reported versus diagnostic measures," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(7), pages 792-813.
- Timothy Halliday, 2006.
"Income Risk and Health,"
200612, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Maarten Lindeboom & France Portrait, 2006. "Economic Conditions Early in Life and Individual Mortality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 290-302, March.
- Cally Ardington & Anne Case & Mahnaz Islam & David Lam & Murray Leibbrandt & Alicia Menendez & Analia Olgiati, 2009. "The impact of AIDS on intergenerational support in South Africa: Evidence from the Cape Area Panel Study," SALDRU Working Papers 27, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Timothy Halliday, 2007.
"Income Volatility and Health,"
200729, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Eugene Choo & Michael Denny, 2006. "Wearing Out -- The Decline in Health," Working Papers tecipa-258, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2005. "Commentary on "Immigration, health, and New York City: early results based on the U.S. new immigrant cohort of 2003"," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 153-155.
- Franco Peracchi & Claudio Rossetti, 2009. "Gender and regional differences in self-rated health in Europe," CEIS Research Paper 142, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Sep 2009.
- Kaare Christensen, 2008. "Human Biodemography: Some challenges and possibilities," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(43), pages 1575-1586, September.
- Yen, Steven T. & Shaw, W. Douglass & Yuan, Yan, 2010. "Cigarette smoking and self-reported health in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 532-543, December.
- Andreea Balan-Cohen, 2008. "Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise? The Impact of the Old Age Assistance Program on Elderly Mortality in the United States," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0719, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Erixson, Oscar, 2014. "Health Responses to a Wealth Shock: Evidence from a Swedish Tax Reform," Working Paper Series 1011, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Catherine Ross & Ryan Masters & Robert Hummer, 2012. "Education and the Gender Gaps in Health and Mortality," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1157-1183, November.
- Jennifer Kohn & Susan Averett, 2014. "Can’t We Just Live Together? New Evidence on the Effect of Relationship Status on Health," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 295-312, September.
- Dahlin, Johanna & Härkönen, Juho, 2013. "Cross-national differences in the gender gap in subjective health in Europe: Does country-level gender equality matter?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 24-28.
- Zhou Yang & Donna B. Gilleskie & Edward C. Norton, 2004. "Prescription Drugs, Medical Care, and Health Outcomes: A Model of Elderly Health Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 10964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Wisser & James W. Vaupel, 2014. "The sex differential in mortality: a historical comparison of the adult-age pattern of the ratio and the difference," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2014-005, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Timothy Halliday, 2006. "The Impact of Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Income Shocks on Health Outcomes: Evidence from the PSID," Working Papers 200606, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.