Citations for "Graphs and Cooperation in Games"
by Roger B. Myerson
- Rod Garratt & Cheng-Zhong Qin & James E. Parco & Amnon Rapoport, 2004.
"Potential Maximization and Coalition Government Formation,"
2004.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rod Garratt & James E. Parco & Cheng-Zhong Qin & Amnon Rapoport, 2005. "Potential Maximization And Coalition Government Formation," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(04), pages 407-429.
- Garratt, Rod & Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 2000. "Potential Maximization and Coalition Government Formation," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt2gx2v0qx, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Suresh Mutuswami & Eyal Winter, 2001.
"Subscription Mechanisms for Network Formation,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp264, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Zissimos, Ben, 2002. "WHY ARE TRADE AGREEMENTS REGIONAL? A Theory Based on Noncooperative Networks," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 652, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Inderst, Roman & Wey, Christian, 2001.
"Bargaining, Mergers and Technology Choice in Bilaterally Oligopolistic Industries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2981, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Inderst, Roman & Wey, Christian, 2003. " Bargaining, Mergers, and Technology Choice in Bilaterally Oligopolistic Industries," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19, Spring.
- Roman Inderst & Christian Wey, 2001. "Bargaining, Mergers, and Technology Choice in Bilaterally Oligopolistic Industries," CIG Working Papers FS IV 01-19, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Hans Haller & Sudipta Sarangi, 2003.
"Nash Networks with Heterogeneous Agents,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
337, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rachel E. Kranton & Deborah F. Minehart, 2001. "A Theory of Buyer-Seller Networks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 485-508, June.
- Suresh Mutuswami & David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2001. "Bidding for the Surplus: Realizing Efficient Outcomes in General Economic Environments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 479.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001.
"Strongly Stable Networks,"
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2001-3, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 15 Nov 2002.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2002. "The Stability and Efficiency of Economic and Social Networks," Microeconomics 0211011, EconWPA.
- Sylvain Béal & Éric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2012.
"Weighted component fairness for forest games,"
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2003.
"Allocation Rules for Network Games,"
2003.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Guillaume Haeringer, 2000. "On the Stability of Cooperation Structures," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 472.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Perea, Andrés & Navarro, Noemí, 2001. "Bargaining in networks and the myerson value," UC3M Working papers. Economics we016121, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Juan Vidal-Puga, 2004. "Negotiating the membership," Game Theory and Information 0409003, EconWPA.
- Rodrigo J. Harrison & Roberto Munoz, 2003. "Stability and Equilibrium Selection in a Link Formation Game," Game Theory and Information 0306004, EconWPA.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Sayantan Ghosal & Debraj Ray, 2004.
"Farsighted Network Formation,"
122, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Sergio Currarini, 2003. "On the Stability of Hierarchies in Games with Externalities," Working Papers 2003.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anna Khmelnitskaya, 2010. "Values for rooted-tree and sink-tree digraph games and sharing a river," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(4), pages 657-669, October.
- Sumit Joshi, 2000.
"Networks of Collaboration in Oligopoly,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0623, Econometric Society.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2003.
"A Survey of Models of Network Formation: Stability and Efficiency,"
Game Theory and Information
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2003. "A survey of models of network formation: Stability and efficiency," Working Papers 1161, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Francis Bloch & Matt Jackson, 2004. "The Formation of Networks with Side Payments," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 198, Econometric Society.