Citations for "Balanced Budgets and Business Cycles: Evidence from the States"
by Levinson, Arik
- Pierre MANDON, 2014. "Evaluating Treatment Effect and Causal Effect of Fiscal Rules on Procyclicality New assessments on old debate: rules vs. discretion," Working Papers halshs-01015760, HAL.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Gary A. Wagner, 2003.
"State government finances: World War II to the current crisis,"
2003-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Gary A. Wagner, 2004. "State government finances: World War II to the current crises," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 9-25.
- Rafal Benecki & Jens Hölscher & Mariusz Jarmuzek, 2006.
"Fiscal Transparency And Policy Rules In Poland,"
65, CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN EUROPE,School of Slavonic and East European Studies,University College London (SSEES,UCL).
- Fatás, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2004.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Rules in the US States,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fatas, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2006. "The macroeconomic effects of fiscal rules in the US states," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 101-117, January.
- Ayako Kondo & Justin Svec, 2009.
"Fiscal Policy Cyclicality and Growth within the U.S. States,"
0911, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Svec Justin & Kondo Ayako, 2012. "Fiscal Policy Cyclicality and Growth within the US States," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-35, March.
- Jean-Paul Lam & William Scarth, 2002.
"Alternative Public Spending Rules and Output Volatility,"
- Jean-Paul Lam & William Scarth, 2002. "Alternative Public Spending Rules and Output Volatility," Working Papers 02-37, Bank of Canada.
- Heiko T. Burret & Lars P. Feld, 2014. "A Note on Budget Rules and Fiscal Federalism," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(1), pages 03-11, 04.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Maura Francese & Stefania Zotteri, 2008. "Cyclical asymmetry in fiscal variables," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 671, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Wagner, Gary A., 2003. "Are state budget stabilization funds only the illusion of savings?: Evidence from stationary panel data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 213-238.
- Gary Wagner & Russell Sobel, 2006. "State budget stabilization fund adoption: Preparing for the next recession or circumventing fiscal constraints?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 177-199, January.
- Gonzalez, Christian Y. & Paqueo, Vicente B., 2003. "Social sector expenditures and rainy-day funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3131, The World Bank.
- Elva Bova & Nathalie Carcenac & Martine Guerguil, 2014. "Fiscal Rules and the Procyclicality of Fiscal Policy in the Developing World," IMF Working Papers 14/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Yilin Hou & Daniel Smith, 2010. "Do state balanced budget requirements matter? Testing two explanatory frameworks," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 57-79, October.
- Clemens, Jeffrey, 2013. "State Fiscal Adjustment During Times of Stress: Possible Causes of the Severity and Composition of Budget Cuts," MPRA Paper 55921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lan, Yuexing & Sylwester, Kevin, 2010. "Provincial fiscal positions and business cylce synchronization across China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 355-364, August.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Stephen Miran, 2012.
"Fiscal Policy Multipliers on Subnational Government Spending,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 46-68, May.
- Clemens, Jeffrey & Miran, Stephen, 2010. "The effects of state budget cuts on employment and income," MPRA Paper 38715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre MANDON, 2014. "Evaluating Treatment Effect and Causal Effect of Fiscal Rules on Procyclicality New assessments on old debate: rules vs. discretion," Working Papers halshs-01015756, HAL.
- Mahdavi, Saeid & Westerlund, Joakim, 2011. "Fiscal stringency and fiscal sustainability: Panel evidence from the American state and local governments," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 953-969.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2008.
"Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth,"
Working Paper Series
0849, European Central Bank.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2010. "Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 517-532, December.
- António Afonso & Davide Furceri, 2008. "Government Size, Composition, Volatility and Economic Growth," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/04, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Pierre Mandon, 2014. "Evaluating Treatment Effect and Causal Effect of Fiscal Rules on Procyclicality," Working Papers hal-01015439, HAL.
- Vicente PAQUEO & Christian GONZALEZ, . "Social Sector Expenditures and Rainy-Day Funds," EcoMod2004 330600108, EcoMod.