Citations for "Balanced Budgets and Business Cycles: Evidence from the States"
by Levinson, Arik
- António Afonso & Davide Furceri, 2008.
"Government Size, Composition, Volatility and Economic Growth,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2008/04, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2010. "Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 517-532, December.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2008. "Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth," Working Paper Series 0849, European Central Bank.
- Gary Wagner & Russell Sobel, 2006. "State budget stabilization fund adoption: Preparing for the next recession or circumventing fiscal constraints?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 177-199, January.
- Rafal Benecki & Jens Hölscher & Mariusz Jarmuzek, 2006.
"Fiscal Transparency And Policy Rules In Poland,"
65, CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN EUROPE,School of Slavonic and East European Studies,University College London (SSEES,UCL).
- Jean-Paul Lam & William Scarth, 2002.
"Alternative Public Spending Rules and Output Volatility,"
- Jean-Paul Lam & William Scarth, 2002. "Alternative Public Spending Rules and Output Volatility," Working Papers 02-37, Bank of Canada.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Gary A. Wagner, 2004.
"State government finances: World War II to the current crises,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 9-25.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Gary A. Wagner, 2003. "State government finances: World War II to the current crisis," Working Papers 2003-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Svec Justin & Kondo Ayako, 2012.
"Fiscal Policy Cyclicality and Growth within the US States,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-35, March.
- Ayako Kondo & Justin Svec, 2009. "Fiscal Policy Cyclicality and Growth within the U.S. States," Working Papers 0911, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Maura Francese & Stefania Zotteri, 2008. "Cyclical asymmetry in fiscal variables," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 671, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Clemens, Jeffrey, 2013. "State Fiscal Adjustment During Times of Stress: Possible Causes of the Severity and Composition of Budget Cuts," MPRA Paper 55921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre MANDON, 2014. "Evaluating Treatment Effect and Causal Effect of Fiscal Rules on Procyclicality New assessments on old debate: rules vs. discretion," Working Papers halshs-01015756, HAL.
- Lan, Yuexing & Sylwester, Kevin, 2010. "Provincial fiscal positions and business cylce synchronization across China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 355-364, August.
- Clemens, Jeffrey & Miran, Stephen, 2010.
"The effects of state budget cuts on employment and income,"
38715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Stephen Miran, 2012. "Fiscal Policy Multipliers on Subnational Government Spending," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 46-68, May.
- Wagner, Gary A., 2003. "Are state budget stabilization funds only the illusion of savings?: Evidence from stationary panel data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 213-238.
- Elva Bova & Nathalie Carcenac & Martine Guerguil, 2014. "Fiscal Rules and the Procyclicality of Fiscal Policy in the Developing World," IMF Working Papers 14/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Étienne Farvaque & Martial Foucault & Marcelin Joanis, 2015. "L’endettement public des provinces canadiennes : Les règles d’équilibre budgétaire sont-elles efficaces?," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-10, CIRANO.
- Heiko T. Burret & Lars P. Feld, 2014. "A Note on Budget Rules and Fiscal Federalism," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(1), pages 03-11, 04.
- Fatas, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2006.
"The macroeconomic effects of fiscal rules in the US states,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 101-117, January.
- Fatás, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2004. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Rules in the US States," CEPR Discussion Papers 4372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Mandon, 2014. "Evaluating Treatment Effect and Causal Effect of Fiscal Rules on Procyclicality," Working Papers hal-01015439, HAL.
- Pierre MANDON, 2014. "Evaluating Treatment Effect and Causal Effect of Fiscal Rules on Procyclicality New assessments on old debate: rules vs. discretion," Working Papers halshs-01015760, HAL.
- Gonzalez, Christian Y. & Paqueo, Vicente B., 2003. "Social sector expenditures and rainy-day funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3131, The World Bank.
- Yilin Hou & Daniel Smith, 2010. "Do state balanced budget requirements matter? Testing two explanatory frameworks," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 57-79, October.
- Vicente PAQUEO & Christian GONZALEZ, . "Social Sector Expenditures and Rainy-Day Funds," EcoMod2004 330600108, EcoMod.
- Mahdavi, Saeid & Westerlund, Joakim, 2011. "Fiscal stringency and fiscal sustainability: Panel evidence from the American state and local governments," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 953-969.