Citations for "The Wealth of Cohorts: Retirement Saving and the Changing Assets of Older Americans"
by David A. Wise & Steven F. Venti
- Robert Clark & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013.
"How Does Retiree Health Insurance Influence Public Sector Employee Saving?,"
NBER Working Papers
19511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert L. Clark & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "How Does Retiree Health Insurance Influence Public Sector Employee Saving?," NBER Chapters, in: State and Local Health Plans for Active and Retired Public Employees National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clark, Robert L. & Mitchell, Olivia S., 2014. "How does retiree health insurance influence public sector employee saving?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 109-118.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria, 1999.
"Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts : productivity growth and social security,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria, 2005. "Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts: Productivity growth and Social Security," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1361-1391, July.
- A. Kapteijn & R. Alessie & A. Lusardi, 2003. "Explaining the Wealth Holdings of Different Cohorts: Productivity Growth and Social Security," Working Papers 01-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Arie Kapteyn & Rob Alessie & Annamaria Lusardi, 1999. "Explaining the Wealth Holdings of Different Cohorts: Productivity Growth and Social Security," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-069/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Jonathan S. Skinner, 1996.
"Assessing the Effectiveness of Saving Incentives,"
NBER Working Papers
5686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chatterjee, Swarn & Zahirovic-Herbert, Velma, 2009. "Retirement Plan Participation in the United States: Do Public Sector Employees Save More?," MPRA Paper 13546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Parker, Jonathan A, 2000.
"Consumption Over the Life-Cycle,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William Bassett, 1995. "Defined contribution plans: the role of income, age and match rates," Research Paper 9517, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Arthur B. Kennickell & Annika E. Sunden, 1997. "Pensions, social security, and the distribution of wealth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gelber, Alexander M., 2009.
"How do 401(k)s Affect Saving? Evidence from Changes in 401(k) Eligibility,"
13613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander M. Gelber, 2011. "How Do 401(k)s Affect Saving? Evidence from Changes in 401(k) Eligibility," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 103-122, November.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas, 2002.
"Taxation and saving,"
Handbook of Public Economics,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 18, pages 1173-1249
- Eric M. Engen & William G. Gale & John Karl Scholz, 1996. "The Illusory Effects of Saving Incentives on Saving," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 113-138, Fall.
- Junya Hamaaki, 2013. "The Pension System and Household Consumption and Saving Behavior," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 9(4), pages 687-716, September.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1996. "How Retirement Saving Programs Increase Saving," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 91-112, Fall.
- M. Baldini & C. Mazzaferro, 2000. "Transizione demografica e formazione del risparmio delle famiglie italiane," Working Papers 366, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Poterba, James M. & Venti, Steven F. & Wise, David A., 1995.
"Do 401(k) contributions crowd out other personal saving?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-32, September.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1993. "Do 401(k) Contributions Crowd Out Other Persoanl Saving?," NBER Working Papers 4391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willaim G. Gale & Karen M. Pence, 2006. "Are Successive Generations Getting Wealthier, and If So, Why?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(1), pages 155-234.
- Gary V. Engelhardt, 2000. "Have 401(k)s Raised Household Saving? Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 33, McMaster University.
- A. Bayar & K. Mc Morrow, 1999. "Determinants of private consumption," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 135, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Karunarathne, Wasana & Abeysinghe, Tilak, 2005. "Does mandatory pension savings crowd out private savings?: The experience of Sri Lanka," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 830-846, October.
- Grant M Scobie & John K Gibson, 2003. "Household Saving Behaviour in New Zealand: Why do Cohorts Behave Differently?," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/32, New Zealand Treasury.