Citations for "Exchange Controls, Capital Controls, and International Financial Markets"
by Alan C. Stockman & Alejandro Hernandez D.
- Axel Dreher & Lars-H. Siemers, 2009. "The nexus between corruption and capital account restrictions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 245-265, July.
- Alberto Giovannini & Jan Won Park, 1989. "Capital Controls and International Trade Finance," NBER Working Papers 3112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Axel Dreher & Lars Siemers, 2005.
"The Intriguing Nexus between Corruption and Capital Account Restrictions,"
KOF Working papers
05-113, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Dreher, Axel & Siemers, Lars-H. R., 2005. "The Intriguing Nexus between Corruption and Capital Account Restrictions," RWI Discussion Papers 35, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Axel Dreher & Lars-H.R. Siemers, 2003. "The Intriguing Nexus Between Corruption and Capital Account Restrictions," Development and Comp Systems 0306004, EconWPA, revised 07 Apr 2004.
- Kathleen Dorsainvil, 2000. "Welfare effects of exchange controls: An application to the Haitian economy," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(3), pages 427-437, August.
- Vittorio Grilli & Nouriel Roubini, 1990.
"Financial Integration, Liquidity and Exchange Rates,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
939, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vittorio Grilli & Nouriel Roubini, 1989. "Financial Integration, Liquidity and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 3088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Assaf Razin, 1988.
"Exchange-Rate Management Viewed as Tax Policies,"
NBER Working Papers
2653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cardenas, Mauricio & Barrera, Felipe, 1997. "On the effectiveness of capital controls: The experience of Colombia during the 1990s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 27-57, October.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1988.
"Trade in Risky Assets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 375-94, June.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:3:p:427-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ellyne, Mark & Chater, Rachel, 2013. "Exchange Control and SADC Regional Integration," MPRA Paper 46648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deergha Raj Adhikari, 2006. "Is capital really mobile across the border?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 489-492.
- Salvador Valdés, 1989. "Control de Cambios en Países en Desarrollo," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 26(77), pages 115-144.
- Ellyne, Mark & Chater, Rachel, 2013. "Exchange Controls and SADC Regional Integration: Measuring SADC Restrictiveness," MPRA Paper 58649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuddington, John T & Liang, Hong & Lu, Shihua, 1996.
"Uncertainty, Trade, and Capital Flows in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(3), pages 192-224, October.
- John T. Cuddington & Hong Liang & Shihua Lu, 1996. "Uncertainty, Trade, and Capital Flows in Sub-Saharan Africa," International Finance 9602002, EconWPA.
- Daniele Checchi, 1992. "What are the Real Effects of Liberalizing International Capital Movements?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 83-125, February.
- Makris, Miltiadis, 2001. "Necessary conditions for infinite-horizon discounted two-stage optimal control problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1935-1950, December.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert G. King, 2001.
"The Case for Price Stability,"
NBER Working Papers
8423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ho, Wai-Ming, 1995. "Foreign exchange controls and liquidity," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 515-538, August.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Grilli, Vittorio & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 1993.
"The Political Economy of Capital Controls,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
793, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Giovannini, 1987. "International Capital Mobility and Tax Evasion," NBER Working Papers 2460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.