Citations for "Do Wealth Fluctuations Generate Time-varying Risk Aversion? Micro-Evidence on Individuals' Asset Allocation"
by Markus K. Brunnermeier & Stefan Nagel
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Monica Paiella, 2008.
"Relative Risk Aversion Is Constant: Evidence from Panel Data,"
5_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Pierre‐André Chiappori & Monica Paiella, 2011. "Relative Risk Aversion Is Constant: Evidence From Panel Data," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 9(6), pages 1021-1052, December.
- YiLi Chien & Kanda Naknoi, 2012.
"The Risk Premium and Long-Run Global Imbalances,"
2012-41, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- YiLi Chien & Kanda Naknoi, 2012. "The risk premium and long-run global imbalances," Working Papers 2012-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kanda Naknoi & YiLi Chien, 2013. "The Risk Premium and Long-Run Global Imbalances," 2013 Meeting Papers 55, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- YiLi Chien & Kanda Naknoi, 2011. "The Risk Premium and Long-Run Global Imbalances," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1266, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2012.
"Household Finance: An Emerging Field,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Motohiro Yogo & Jessica Wachter, 2007.
"Why do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?,"
2007 Meeting Papers
929, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christopher J. Gust & J. David Lopez-Salido, 2010.
"Monetary policy and the cyclicality of risk,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
999, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alessandro Bucciol & Raffaele Miniaci, 2011. "Household Portfolios and Risk Bearing over Age and Time," Working Papers 15/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Chordia, Tarun & Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2011. "Recent trends in trading activity and market quality," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 243-263, August.
- Robert J. Barro & José F. Ursúa, 2012.
"Rare Macroeconomic Disasters,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 83-109, 07.
- Hui Guo & Zijun Wang & Jian Yang, 2006. "Does aggregate relative risk aversion change countercyclically over time? evidence from the stock market," Working Papers 2006-047, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bilias, Yannis & Georgarakos, Dimitris & Haliassos, Michael, 2006.
"Portfolio inertia and stock market fluctuations,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2006/14, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H.S., 2010. "Risk and the January effect," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 965-974, May.
- Gust, Christopher & López-Salido, J David, 2009. "Monetary Policy, Velocity, and the Equity Premium," CEPR Discussion Papers 7388, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anthony W. Lynch & Oliver Randall, 2011. "Why Surplus Consumption in the Habit Model May be Less Persistent than You Think," NBER Working Papers 16950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barnea, Amir & Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan, 2010.
"Nature or nurture: What determines investor behavior?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 583-604, December.
- Barnea, Amir & Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan, 2010. "Nature or Nurture: What Determines Investor Behavior?," SIFR Research Report Series 72, Institute for Financial Research.
- Malcolm Baker & Stefan Nagel & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2007.
"The Effect of Dividends on Consumption,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 38(1), pages 231-292.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2007. "Wealth Shocks and Risk Aversion," NIPE Working Papers 28/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Christopher J. Gust & David López-Salido, 2009. "Portfolio inertia and the equity premium," International Finance Discussion Papers 984, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Claudio Campanale & Carolina Fugazza & Francisco Gomes, 2012. "Life-Cycle Portfolio Choice with Liquid and Illiquid Financial Assets," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 269, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Jin, Fangyi, 2011. "Revisiting the composition puzzles of the household portfolio: New evidence," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 63-73, May.
- Cai, Zongwu & Liu, Xuan & Yang, Fang, 2012. "Reexamining the Empirical Relevance of Habit Formation Preferences," MPRA Paper 37817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudia R. Sahm, 2007. "Stability of risk preference," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-66, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).