Citations for "Introduction"
by A. E. Fernández Jilberto
- Vincenzo Pavone, 2007. "From intergovernmental to global: UNESCO’s response to globalization," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 77-95, March.
- Santarelli, Massimo Gian Luca, 2004. "Carbon exergy tax: a thermo-economic method to increase the efficient use of exergy resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 413-427, February.
- P.P.M.A.R. Heugens, 2004. "A Neo-Weberian Theory of the Firm," Working Papers 04-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Thomas Diefenbach, 2009. "Are case studies more than sophisticated storytelling?: Methodological problems of qualitative empirical research mainly based on semi-structured interviews," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 875-894, November.
- Van der Perre, Peter P. G. & Van Oudheusden, Dirk D. L., 1997. "Reducing depot-related costs of large bus operators a case study in Bangkok," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 45-53, January.
- Nancy Kinney, 2005. "Engaging in â€˜Loose Talkâ€™: Analyzing Salience in Discourse from the Formulation of Welfare Policy," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 251-268, December.
- Ormazabal Sánchez, Kepa Mirena, 2007.
"Lowndes and Locke on the value of money,"
2007-29, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Julia Koralun-Bereźnicka, 2011. "Country and industry factors as determinants of corporate financial liquidity in the European Union countries," Bank i Kredyt, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute, vol. 42(1), pages 19-48.
- Nir Kshetri & Ralf Bebenroth, 2012. "Japan's Orientation towards Foreign Investments: Inertia Effects and Driving Force of Institutional Changes," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-12, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Nolasco, Claire Angelique R.I. & Vaughn, Michael S., 2011. "Judicial scrutiny of gender-based employment practices in the criminal justice system," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 106-119.
- Ma, Hao, 2000. "Of competitive advantage: Kinetic and positional," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 53-64.
- Diane-Laure Arjaliès, 2011. "Exploring the role of objects in the transformation of logics: a practice perspective," Working Papers hal-00633462, HAL.
- Belhadj, Besma, 2011. "New fuzzy indices of poverty by distinguishing three levels of poverty," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 221-231, September.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Boyan Jovanovic, 2001.
"Accounting for Growth,"
in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 179-224
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Stobbeleir,K. & Ashford, S. & Sully De Luque, M.F., 2008.
"how is feedback-seeking behavior interpreted? the influence of feedback-seeking pattern and feedback source’s characteristics on impression formation and performance evaluations,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2008-11, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- K. E. M. De Stobbeleir & S. J. Ashford & M. F. Sully De Luque, 2008. "How is Feedback-Seeking Behavior Interpreted? The Influence of Feedback-Seeking Pattern and Feedback Source’s Characteristics on Impression Formation and Performance Evaluations," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/530, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Briers, Michael & Chua, Wai Fong, 2001. "The role of actor-networks and boundary objects in management accounting change: a field study of an implementation of activity-based costing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 237-269, April.
- Albert Saiz & Elena Zoido, 2002. "The returns to speaking a second language," Working Papers 02-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Norman Henderson & Ian Bateman, 1995. "Empirical and public choice evidence for hyperbolic social discount rates and the implications for intergenerational discounting," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(4), pages 413-423, June.
- George Watson & R. Edward Freeman & Bobby Parmar, 2008. "Connected Moral Agency in Organizational Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 323-341, August.
- Covaleski, Mark A. & Dirsmith, Mark W. & Samuel, Sajay, 2003. "Changes in the institutional environment and the institutions of governance: extending the contributions of transaction cost economics within the management control literature," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 417-441, July.
- Hans-Jurgen Engelbrecht, 1997. "The Impact of International Trade on Real Wages in U.S. Manufacturing, 1985-1989," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 69-86.
- Lee, Jaewoo & Chinn, Menzie D., 2006.
"Current account and real exchange rate dynamics in the G7 countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 257-274, March.
- Lee,J. & Chinn,M.D., 2004. "Current account and real exchange rate dynamics in the G-7 countries," Working papers 11, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Menzie David Chinn & Jaewoo Lee, 2002. "Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in the G-7 Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Chizema, Amon & Buck, Trevor, 2006. "Neo-institutional theory and institutional change: Towards empirical tests on the "Americanization" of German executive pay," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 488-504, October.
- Abbritti, Mirko & Boitani, Andrea & Damiani, Mirella, 2006.
"Unemployment, Inflation and Monetary Policy in a Dynamic New Keynesian Model with Hiring Costs,"
2252, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Mirko Abbritti, 2007. "Unemployment, Inflation and Monetary Policy in a Dynamic New Keynesian Model with Hiring Costs," IHEID Working Papers 07-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Mirko ABBRITTI & Andrea BOITANI & Mirella DAMIANI, 2006. "Unemployment, inflation and monetary policy in a dynamic New Keynesian model with hiring costs," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 22/2006, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Piet Verschuren, 2001. "Holism versus Reductionism in Modern Social Science Research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 389-405, November.
- Fogarty, Timothy J. & Radcliffe, Vaughan S. & Campbell, David R., 2006. "Accountancy before the fall: The AICPA vision project and related professional enterprises," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Daniel Parent & John S. Heywood, 2009.
"Performance Pay And The White-Black Wage Gap,"
Departmental Working Papers
2009-07, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Heywood, John S. & Parent, Daniel, 2009. "Performance Pay and the White-Black Wage Gap," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-42, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Jul 2009.
- John S. Heywood & Daniel Parent, 2009. "Performance Pay and the White-Black Wage Gap," Cahiers de recherche 0916, CIRPEE.
- Sillanpää, Antti & Laamanen, Tomi, 2009. "Positive and negative feedback effects in competition for dominance of network business systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 871-884, June.
- A. S. Tchakoutio Nguetcho & T. C. Kofane, 2007. "Soliton patterns and breakup thresholds in hydrogen-bonded chains," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 411-422, 06.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Karayiannis, Anastassios, 2005.
"A Review of Kuhnian and Lakatosian “Explanations” in Economics,"
16624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavros A. Drakopoulos & Anastassios D. Karayiannis, 2005. "A Review of Kuhnian and Lakatosian «Explanations» in Economics," History of Economic Ideas, Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 13(2), pages 51-73.
- Goldsmith, Harold F. & Holzer, Charles E. & Manderscheid, Ronald W., 1998. "Neighborhood characteristics and mental illness," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 211-225, May.
- Sorina Girboveanu, 2007. "Global Or National Brands?," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(1), pages 82-88, November.
- Groenland, E. A. G. & Kuylen, A. A. A. & Bloem, J. G., 1996. "The dynamic process tracing approach: Towards the development of a new methodology for the analysis of complex consumer behaviours," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 809-825, December.
- Liu, Yunshi & Ahlstrom, David & Yeh, Kuang S., 2006. "The separation of ownership and management in Taiwan's public companies: An empirical study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 415-435, August.
- Muhammad Azizul Islam & Craig Deegan, 2008. "Motivations for an organisation within a developing country to report social responsibility information: Evidence from Bangladesh," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(6), pages 850-874, August.
- Sierra, Rodrigo, 2001. "The role of domestic timber markets in tropical deforestation and forest degradation in Ecuador: Implications for conservation planning and policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 327-340, February.
- Reiche, B. Sebastian, 2008. "The configuration of employee retention practices in multinational corporations' foreign subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 676-687, December.
- Marc Burger, 2008. "Towards a framework for the elicitation of dilemmas," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 541-562, August.
- Suleymanova Irina & Wey Christian, 2011.
"Bertrand Competition in Markets with Network Effects and Switching Costs,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-58, September.
- Suleymanova, Irina & Wey, Christian, 2011. "Bertrand competition in markets with network effects and switching costs," DICE Discussion Papers 30, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Irina Suleymanova & Christian Wey, 2008. "Bertrand Competition in Markets with Network Effects and Switching Costs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 796, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mok, P.Y. & Kwong, C.K. & Wong, W.K., 2007. "Optimisation of fault-tolerant fabric-cutting schedules using genetic algorithms and fuzzy set theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1876-1893, March.
- Boadway, Robin & Roberts, Sandra & Shah, Anwar, 1994. "The reform of fiscal systems in developing and emerging market economies : a federalism perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1259, The World Bank.
- Dirsmith, Mark W. & Heian, James B. & Covaleski, Mark A., 1997. "Structure and agency in an institutionalized setting: The application and social transformation of control in the Big Six," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Szyliowicz, Dara & Galvin, Tiffany, 2010. "Applying broader strokes: Extending institutional perspectives and agendas for international entrepreneurship research," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 317-332, August.
- Rao, Hayagreeva, 2004. "Institutional activism in the early American automobile industry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 359-384, May.
- Dequech, David, 2009. "Institutions, social norms, and decision-theoretic norms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 70-78, October.
- Peterson, H. Christopher, 2011. "An Epistemology for Agribusiness: Peers, Methods and Engagement in the Agri-Food Bio System," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 14(5).
- Perry, Chad, 1997. "Total quality management and reconceptualising management in Africa," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 233-243, June.
- Mohamed, Ghada Abd-Alla, 2006. "Service Quality of Travel Agents: The Viewpoint of Tourists in Egypt," MPRA Paper 25388, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2007.
- Mathauer, Inke & Carrin, Guy, 2011. "The role of institutional design and organizational practice for health financing performance and universal coverage," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 183-192, March.
- Cadez, Simon & Guilding, Chris, 2008. "An exploratory investigation of an integrated contingency model of strategic management accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 836-863.
- Björkman, Ingmar & Smale, Adam & Sumelius, Jennie & Suutari, Vesa & Lu, Yuan, 2008. "Changes in institutional context and MNC operations in China: Subsidiary HRM practices in 1996 versus 2006," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 146-158, April.
- Emanuela Todeva, 2010. "Theoretical tensions between regulation, governance, and strategic behaviour in a federated world order," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(10), pages 784-801, September.
- Jones, Morgan & Mlambo, Chipo, 2009. "Early-stage venture capital in South Africa: Challenges and prospects," MPRA Paper 42890, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Nov 2012.
- John Ferguson & David Collison & David Power & Lorna Stevenson, 2006. "Accounting textbooks: Exploring the production of a cultural and political artifact," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 243-260.
- François-Xavier De Vaujany, 2011. "Paradigmatic Plurality or Citation Market? A Longue Durée Perspective of Management Writing," Post-Print hal-00644401, HAL.
- Ghosh, B. C. & Liang, Tan Wee & Meng, Tan Teck & Chan, Ben, 2001. "The key success factors, distinctive capabilities, and strategic thrusts of top SMEs in Singapore," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 209-221, March.
- Graf, Lukas, 2008. "Applying the varieties of capitalism approach to higher education: A case study of the internationalisation strategies of German and British universities," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Skill Formation and Labor Markets SP I 2008-507, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bielli, Maurizio & Reverberi, Pierfrancesco, 1996. "New operations research and artificial intelligence approaches to traffic engineering problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 550-572, August.
- J. B. Holland & P. Doran, 1998. "Financial institutions, private acquisition of corporate information, and fund management," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 129-155.
- Wu, Junjie & Boateng, Agyenim & Drury, Colin, 2007. "An analysis of the adoption, perceived benefits, and expected future emphasis of western management accounting practices in Chinese SOEs and JVs," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 171-185.
- Orlando Albornoz & Elsi Jiménez, 2008. "Ciencia y desarrollo: evolución de la cultura y comunidad académica en Venezuela durante el gobierno de la revolución bolivariana socialista," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, June.
- Jacobs, Jan & Sterken, Elmer, 1995. "The IBS-CCSO quarterly model of the Netherlands Specification, simulation and analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 111-163, April.
- Groenewald, Jan A., 2003. "Conditions For Successful Land Reform In Africa," Conference Papers 28068, University of the Free State, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Lipton, Michael & Ravallion, Martin, 1993.
"Poverty and policy,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1130, The World Bank.
- Bond, Brenda J. & Gittell, Jody Hoffer, 2010. "Cross-agency coordination of offender reentry: Testing collaboration outcomes," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 118-129, March.
- Cunha, Joao Vieira da & Clegg, Stewart R. & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2008. "Structuring For Glocalization: The Minimal Network," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp536, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Mario Fedrizzi & Michele Fedrizzi & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira & Matteo Brunelli, 2010. "The dynamics of consensus in group decision making: investigating the pairwise interactions between fuzzy preferences," DISA Working Papers 1004, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 29 Jul 2010.
- Colyvas, Jeannette A., 2007. "From divergent meanings to common practices: The early institutionalization of technology transfer in the life sciences at Stanford University," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 456-476, May.
- Sudi Sudarsanam & Tim Broadhurst, 2012. "Corporate governance convergence in Germany through shareholder activism: Impact of the Deutsche Boerse bid for London Stock Exchange," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 235-268, May.
- Perlin, Marcelo & Dufour, Alfonso & Brooks, Chris, 2010. "A Microstructure Model for Spillover Effects in Price Discovery: A Study for the European Bond Market," MPRA Paper 23380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmona, Salvador & Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Gutiérrez, Fernando, 2004. "Accounting History Research:Traditional and New Accounting History Perspectives," De Computis "Revista Española de Historia de la Contabilidad". De Computis "Spanish Journal of Accounting History"., Asociación Española de Contabilidad y Administración de Empresas (AECA). Spanish Accounting and Business Administration Association., issue 1, pages 24-53, December.
- Peterson, H. Christopher, 1997. "The Epistemology Of Agribusiness Methods Of Agribusiness Scholarship," Staff Papers 11725, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Zhou, Su & Mahdavi, Saeid, 1996. "Simple vs. generalized interest rate and purchasing power parity models of exchange rates," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 197-218.
- Walker, Stephen P., 2003. "Professionalisation or incarceration? Household engineering, accounting and the domestic ideal," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(7-8), pages 743-772.
- Bastos, Joao, 2007. "Credit scoring with boosted decision trees," MPRA Paper 8034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ogden, S. G., 1995. "Transforming frameworks of accountability: The case of water privatization," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(2-3), pages 193-218.
- Rose, Steven K. & Chapman, Duane, 2003. "Timber harvest adjacency economies, hunting, species protection, and old growth value: seeking the dynamic optimum," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 325-344, March.
- Min-Dong Lee, 2011. "Configuration of External Influences: The Combined Effects of Institutions and Stakeholders on Corporate Social Responsibility Strategies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 281-298, August.
- Thornton, P. K. & Galvin, K. A. & Boone, R. B., 2003. "An agro-pastoral household model for the rangelands of East Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 601-622, May.
- Ogden, S. G., 1997. "Accounting for organizational performance: The construction of the customer in the privatized water industry," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 529-556, August.
- Koboldt, Christian, 1995. "Intellectual Property and Optimal Copyright Protection," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 95-01, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth, 1999. "Fuzzy scores of technical efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 529-541, June.
- Razavi, Shahra, 1997. "Fitting gender into development institutions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1111-1125, July.
- Arjan Keizer, 2011. "Flexibility in Japanese internal labour markets: The introduction of performance-related pay," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 573-594, September.
- L. Bouten, 2011. "CSR reporting: The mastery of the internal dynamics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/721, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ricardo Lopes Cardoso & Octavio Ribeiro MendonÃ§a Neto & JosÃ© Carlos Oyadomari, 2010. "International competence and knowledge studies and attitudes of the Brazilian Management accountant: analyses and reflections," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 7(3), pages 87-107, September.
- Maddala, G. S. & Nimalendran, M., 1995. "An unobserved component panel data model to study the effect of earnings surprises on stock prices, trading volumes, and spreads," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 229-242, July.
- Besma Belhadj, 2011. "A new fuzzy unidimensional poverty index from an information theory perspective," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 687-704, May.
- O.G. Cantu Ros & L. Cruzeiro & M. G. Velarde & W. Ebeling, 2011. "On the possibility of electric transport mediated by long living intrinsic localized solectron modes," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 80(4), pages 545-554, April.
- Chenhall, Robert H. & Hall, Matthew & Smith, David, 2010. "Social capital and management control systems: A study of a non-government organization," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 737-756, November.
- Gonzalo Vargas Forero, 2002. "Hacia una teoría del capital social," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(6), pages 71-108, January-J.
- Geoffrey Bell & Bruno Dyck, 2011. "Conventional Resource-Based Theory and its Radical Alternative: A Less Materialist-Individualist Approach to Strategy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 121-130, February.
- Ameur Boujenoui & Richard Bozec & Daniel Zeghal, 2004. "Analyse de l’évolution des mécanismes de gouvernance d’entreprise dans les sociétés d’État au Canada," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 7(2), pages 95-122, June.
- Arnold, P. J., 1998. "The limits of postmodernism in accounting history: The Decatur experience," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 665-684, October.
- Laurence Ball, 1993. "The Dynamics of High Inflation," NBER Working Papers 4578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gil, Maria Angeles & Lopez-Diaz, Miguel & Lopez-Garcia, Hortensia, 1998. "The fuzzy hyperbolic inequality index associated with fuzzy random variables," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 377-391, October.
- Fogarty, Timothy J., 1996. "The imagery and reality of peer review in the U.S.: Insights from institutional theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 243-267.
- Tornikoski, Erno T. & Newbert, Scott L., 2007. "Exploring the determinants of organizational emergence: A legitimacy perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 311-335, March.
- Lepori, Benedetto, 2011. "Coordination modes in public funding systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 355-367, April.