Citations for "Survey of Literatureon Demand for Money; Theoretical and Empirical Work with Special Reference to Error-Correction Models"
by Subramanian S. Sriram
- Kumar, Saten, 2011. "Financial reforms and money demand: Evidence from 20 developing countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 323-334, September.
- Kumar, Saten & Manoka, Billy, 2008. "Testing the Stability of Demand for Money in Tonga," MPRA Paper 19300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dumitru, Ionut, 2002. "Money Demand in Romania," MPRA Paper 10629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Yi-Ting, 2006. "Non-nested tests for competing U.S. narrow money demand functions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 339-363, March.
- Mustapha Abiodun Akinkunmi, . "Money Demand in Developing Countries: A Dynamic Panel Approach," Fordham Economics Dissertations, Fordham University, Department of Economics, number 2004.1.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Diop, A. & Fonteny, E-C. & Gervais, E. & Jacquinot, P. & Mésonnier, J-S. & Sahuc, J-G., 2003. "Estimation d’une fonction de demande de monnaie pour la zone euro : une synthèse des résultats," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 111, pages 47-72.
- Komárek Luboš & Melecký Martin, 2001. "Demand for Money in the Transition Economy : The Case of the Czech Republic 1993–2001," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 614, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chiara Oldani, 2005. "An Overview of the Literature about Derivatives," Macroeconomics 0504004, EconWPA.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00575107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Rup & Kumar, Saten, 2007.
"Application of the Alternative Techniques to Estimate Demand for Money in Developing Countries,"
19295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rup Singh & Saten Kumar, 2012. "Application of the alternative techniques to estimate demand for money in developing countries," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 46(2), pages 43-63, July-Dece.
- B. Bhaskara Rao & Saten Kumar, 2011.
"Is the US demand for money unstable?,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(17), pages 1263-1272.
- Bruggeman, Annick & Donnay, Marie, 2003. "A monthly monetary model with banking intermediation for the euro area," Working Paper Series 0264, European Central Bank.
- B Bhaskara Rao & Rup Singh, 2005. "A Cointegration And Error Correction Approach To Demand For Money In Fiji: 1971-2002," Macroeconomics 0511012, EconWPA.
- Ozturk, Ilhan & Acaravci, Ali, 2008. "The Demand for Money in Transition Economies," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(2), pages 35-43, June.
- Michaël GOUJON & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Christopher ADAM, 2002. "Currency substitution and the transactions demand for money in Vietnam," Working Papers 200228, CERDI.
- Lazea, Valentin & Cozmanca, Bogdan Octavian, 2003. "Currency substitution in Romania," MPRA Paper 19813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Don J. Webber & Saten Kumar, 2011.
"Australasian money demand stability:Application of structural break tests,"
1101, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Saten Kumar & Don J. Webber, 2013. "Australasian money demand stability: application of structural break tests," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 1011-1025, March.
- Kumar, Saten & Webber, Don J., 2010. "Australasian money demand stability: Application of structural break tests," MPRA Paper 27569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sriram, Subramanian S., 2002. "Determinants and stability of demand for M2 in Malaysia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 337-356.
- Rup Singh & Saten Kumar, 2010.
"Some empirical evidence on the demand for money in the Pacific Island countries,"
Studies in Economics and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 211-222, August.
- Kumar, Saten & Singh, Rup, 2009. "Some Empirical Evidence on the Demand for Money in the Pacific Island Countries," MPRA Paper 18703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verónica Mies M. & Raimundo Soto M., 2000. "Money Demand: Theory, Evidence, Results," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 3(3), pages 5-32, December.
- Matteo Mogliani & Giovanni Urga & Carlos Winograd, 2009.
"Monetary disorder and financial regimes - The demand for money in Argentina, 1900-2006,"
PSE Working Papers
- Tang, Tuck Cheong, 2004. "Demand for broad money and expenditure components in Japan: an empirical study," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 487-502, December.
- Pelipas, Igor, 2006. "Money demand and inflation in Belarus: Evidence from cointegrated VAR," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 200-214, June.
- L. Arnaut, Javier, 2008.
"Demanda de dinero y liberalizacion financiera en Mexico: Un enfoque de cointegracion
[Money demand and financial liberalization in Mexico: A cointegration approach]," MPRA Paper 8680, University Library of Munich, Germany.