Citations for "Institutions, innovations, and Growth"
by Chenggang Xu & Haizhou Huang
- Herbert Brücker & Philipp J. H. Schröder & Christian Weise, 2003.
"Can EU Conditionality Remedy Soft Budget Constraints in Transition Countries?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
375, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brucker, Herbert & Schroder, Philipp J.H. & Weise, Christian, 2005. "Can EU conditionality remedy soft budget constraints in transition countries?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 371-386, June.
- Herbert Bruecker & Philipp Schroder & Christian Weise, 2004. "Can EU Conditionality Remedy Soft Budget Constraints In Transition Countries?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 126, Royal Economic Society.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Mohan, Ramesh, 2008. "Institutions-Augmented Solow Model And Club Convergence," MPRA Paper 10386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wendy Carlin & Colin Mayer, 2002.
"International Evidence on Corporate Governance: Lessons for Developing Countries,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 11(suppl_1), pages 37-59, February.
- Wendy Carlin & Colin Mayer, 2000. "International Evidence On Corporate Governance: Lessons For Developing Countries," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 2(2), pages 133-160.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Elmslie, Bruce, 2008.
"Institutions, Innovation and Economic Growth,"
9683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbert Brücker & Philipp Schröder, 2007. "EU accession and the hardening of soft budget constraints: some macro evidence," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 235-252, September.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2005. "Financial markets, the pattern of industrial specialization and comparative advantage: Evidence from OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 113-144, January.
- J. Kornai & E. Maskin & G. Roland., 2004.
"Understanding the Soft Budget Constraint,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12, pages -.
- János Kornai & Eric Maskin & Gérard Roland, 2003. "Understanding the Soft Budget Constraint," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1095-1136, December.
- J. Kornai & E. Maskin & G. Roland., 2004. "Understanding the Soft Budget Constraint," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11, pages -.
- Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Jr & Fabricio J. Missio & Ana Maria H. C. deOliveira, 2011.
"DESENVOLVIMENTOFINANCEIRO E CRESCIMENTO ECONÔMICO: Teoria eEvidência Empírica para os Estados Brasileiros(1995-2004),"
Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
91, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Fabrício J. Missio & Frederico G. Jayme Jr. & Ana Maria H. C. de Oliveira, 2010. "Desenvolvimento financeiro e crescimento econômico: teoria e evidência empírica para os estados brasileiros (1995-2004)," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td379, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Duranton, Gilles & Haniotis, Toni, 2004. "A comparison between economic systems with an application to transition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 2125-2157, August.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2002. "Financial Markets, Industrial Specialization and Comparative Advantage - Evidence from OECD Countries," Research Papers in Economics 2002:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Tong, Jian & Xu, Chenggang, 2003.
"Financial institutions and the wealth of nations: tales of development,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
0404, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Tong, Jian & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2004. "Financial Institutions and the Wealth of Nations: Tales of Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 4348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jian Tong & Xu Chenggang, 2004. "Financial institutions and the wealth of nations: tales of development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3745, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jian Tong & Chenggang Xu, 2004. "Financial Institutions and The Wealth of Nations: Tales of Development," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-672, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Carlin, Wendy & Mayer, Colin, 1999.
"Finance, Investment and Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Elmslie, Bruce, 2008. "Do Institutions Impact Innovation?," MPRA Paper 8757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Binyamin Berdugo & Sharon Hadad, 2009. "How does Investors' Legal Protection affect Productivity and Growth?," Working Papers 0908, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Berdugo, Binyamin & Hadad, Sharon, 2009. "How does Investors' Legal Protection affect Productivity and Growth?," MPRA Paper 15496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vlachos, Jonas & Svaleryd, Helena, 2001. "Financial Markets, the Pattern of Specialization and Comparative Advantage. Evidence from OECD countries," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 449, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Sep 2001.
- Rainer Fehn & Thomas Fuchs, 2003. "Capital Market Institutions and Venture Capital: Do They Affect Unemployment and Labour Demand?," CESifo Working Paper Series 898, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eric Maskin & Chenggang Xu, 2001.
"Soft budget constraint theories: From centralization to the market,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 9(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Maskin, Eric & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2001. "Soft Budget Constraint Theories: From Centralization to the Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 2715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hall, Peter A. & Gingerich, Daniel W., 2004. "Varieties of Capitalism and Institutional Complementarities in the Macroeconomy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 04/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Guo, Di & Guo, Yan & Jiang, Kun, 2016. "Government-subsidized R&D and firm innovation: Evidence from China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1129-1144.
- Huang, Haizhou & Xu, Chenggang, 2003. "Financial syndication and R&D," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 141-146, August.
- Kaoru Hosono & Masayo Tomiyama & Tsutomu Miyagawa, 2004. "Corporate governance and research and development: Evidence from Japan," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 141-164.
- Bobillo, Alfredo M. & López-Iturriaga, Felix & Tejerina-Gaite, Fernando, 2010. "Firm performance and international diversification: The internal and external competitive advantages," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 607-618, December.
- Zaiter Lahimer, Mahjouba, 2011. "L’impact des entrées de capitaux privés sur la croissance économique dans les pays en développement," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/7670 edited by Sterdyniak, Henri, May.
- António Afonso & Raquel Ferreira & Edmund Freitas & Celso Nóbrega & José Pinheiro, 2003. "Intermediaries, Financial Markets and Growth: Some more International Evidence," Working Papers Department of Economics 2003/02, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.