Citations for "The Length and Cost of Banking Crises"
by Edward J. Frydl
- Philip Wilms & Job Swank & Jakob de Haan, 2014. "Determinants of the real impact of banking crises: A review and new evidence," DNB Working Papers 437, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Iskandar Simorangkir, 2012. "Study on early Warning Indicators of Bank Runs: Markov-Switching Approach," EcoMod2012 4147, EcoMod.
- Glenn Hoggarth & Ricardo Reis & Victoria Saporta, 2001.
"Costs of banking system instability: some empirical evidence,"
Bank of England working papers
144, Bank of England.
- Hoggarth, Glenn & Reis, Ricardo & Saporta, Victoria, 2002. "Costs of banking system instability: Some empirical evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 825-855, May.
- Zhongbo Jing & Jakob de Haan & Jan P. A. M. Jacobs & Haizhen Yang, 2013.
"Identifying Banking Crises Using Money Market Pressure: New Evidence For A Large Set of Countries,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Zhongbo Jing & Jakob de Haan & Jan Jacobs & Haizhen Yang, 2013. "Identifying Banking Crises Using Money Market Pressure: New Evidence For a Large Set of Countries," DNB Working Papers 397, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dobromil Serwa, 2008.
"Larger crises cost more: impact of banking sector instability on output growth,"
25, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Serwa, Dobromil, 2010. "Larger crises cost more: Impact of banking sector instability on output growth," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1463-1481, December.
- Serwa, Dobromił, 2007. "Larger crises cost more: impact of banking sector instability on output growth," MPRA Paper 5101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008.
"Banking Crises: An Equal Opportunity Menace,"
NBER Working Papers
14587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Babecký & Tomáš Havránek & Jakub Mateju & Marek Rusnák & Katerina Šmídková & Borek Vašícek, 2012.
"Banking, Debt, and Currency Crises: Early Warning Indicators for Developed Countries,"
Working Papers IES
2012/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2012.
- Babecký, Jan & Havránek, Tomáš & Matějů, Jakub & Rusnák, Marek & Šmídková, Kateřina & Vašíček, Bořek, 2014. "Banking, debt, and currency crises in developed countries: Stylized facts and early warning indicators," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 1-17.
- Babecký, Jan & Havránek, Tomáš & Matějů, Jakub & Rusnák, Marek & Šmídková, Kateřina & Vašíček, Bořek, 2012. "Banking, debt and currency crises: early warning indicators for developed countries," Working Paper Series 1485, European Central Bank.
- Takayuki Tsuruga & Ryo Kato & Mitsuru Katagiri, 2013.
"Managing Financial Crises: Lean or Clean?,"
2013 Meeting Papers
355, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mats Josefsson & Michael Andrews, 2003. "What Happens After Supervisory Intervention? Considering Bank Closure Options," IMF Working Papers 03/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Carlos Mulas-Granados & Emanuele Baldacci, 2009. "How Effective is Fiscal Policy Response in Systemic Banking Crises?," IMF Working Papers 09/160, International Monetary Fund.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Arteta, Carlos, 2000.
"Banking Crises in Emerging Markets: Presumptions and Evidence,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series
qt3pk9t1h2, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen and Carlos Arteta., 2000. "Banking Crises in Emerging Markets: Presumptions and Evidence," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C00-115, University of California at Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen & Carlos Arteta, 2001. "Banking Crises in Emerging Markets: Presumptions and Evidence," Macroeconomics 0012012, EconWPA.
- Eric Santor, 2003. "Banking Crises and Contagion: Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 03-1, Bank of Canada.
- Rasmus Kattai, 2010. "Credit risk model for the Estonian banking sector," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-01, Bank of Estonia, revised 04 Feb 2010.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2002. "Monitoring Banking Sector Fragility," Macroeconomics 0206004, EconWPA, revised 05 Apr 2004.
- Graham L. Slack, 2003. "Availability of Financial Soundness Indicators," IMF Working Papers 03/58, International Monetary Fund.
- Kibritcioglu, Aykut, 2002. "Excessive Risk-Taking, Banking Sector Fragility, and Banking Crises," Working Papers 02-0114, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Burnside, Craig, 2004. "Currency crises and contingent liabilities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 25-52, January.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Caterina Mendicino, 2004.
"Financial liberalization, bank crises and growth: Assessing the links,"
Economics Working Papers
946, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Caterina Mendicino, 2005. "Financial Liberalization, Bank Crises and Growth: Assessing the links," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0044, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- A.M.C. van der Zwet & J. Swank, 2000. "Financial Fragility and Macroeconomic Performance. A Comparison ofEmerging and Highly Developed Countries," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 52, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Caggiano, Giovanni & Calice, Pietro & Leonida, Leone, 2014. "Early warning systems and systemic banking crises in low income countries: A multinomial logit approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 258-269.
- Olga Andreeva, 2004. "Aggregate bankruptcy probabilities and their role in explaining banks’ loan losses," Working Paper 2004/02, Norges Bank.
- Trebesch, Christoph, 2008. "Delays in Sovereign Debt Restructurings. Should we really blame the creditors?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008 44, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Mendicino, Caterina, 2004. "Financial Liberalization, Banking Crises and Growth: Assessing the Links," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 567, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tabak, Benjamin M. & Staub, Roberta B., 2007. "Assessing financial instability: The case of Brazil," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 188-202, June.
- Enrica Detragiache & Giang Ho, 2010. "Responding to Banking Crises; Lessons From Cross-Country Evidence," IMF Working Papers 10/18, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrew G Haldane & Glenn Hoggarth & Victoria Saporta, 2001. "Assessing financial system stability, efficiency and structure at the Bank of England," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 138-159 Bank for International Settlements.
- Karsai ZoltÃ¡n-KrisztiÃ¡n, 2012. "Does The Maastricht Convergence Criteria Work?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 107-114, December.
- Elke Hanschel & Pierre Monnin, 2005. "Measuring and forecasting stress in the banking sector: evidence from Switzerland," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 431-49 Bank for International Settlements.