Citations for "Multiple Equilibria, Contagion, and the Emerging Market Crises"
by Paul R. Masson
- Peter B. Clark & Haizhou Huang, 2001. "International Financial Contagion and the IMF; A Theoretical Framework," IMF Working Papers 01/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Kaabia, Olfa & Abid, Ilyes & Guesmi, Khaled, 2013.
"Does Bayesian shrinkage help to better reflect what happened during the subprime crisis?,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 423-432.
- Olfa Kaabia & Ilyes Abid & Khaled Guesmi, 2012. "Does Bayesian Shrinkage Help to Better Reflect What Happened during the Subprime Crisis?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-46, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Eric Santor, 2003. "Banking Crises and Contagion: Empirical Evidence," Staff Working Papers 03-1, Bank of Canada.
- Dorrucci, Ettore & Firpo, Stefano & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2002. "European integration: what lessons for other regions? The case of Latin America," Working Paper Series 0185, European Central Bank.
- Emerson Fernandes Marcal & Pedro Valls Pereira & Diogenes Manoel Leiva Martin & Wilson Toshiro Nakamura, 2011.
"Evaluation of contagion or interdependence in the financial crises of Asia and Latin America, considering the macroeconomic fundamentals,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(19), pages 2365-2379.
- Pereira, Pedro L. Valls, 2009. "Evaluation of contagion or interdependence in the financial crises of Asia and Latin America, considering the macroeconomic fundamentals," Textos para discussão 177, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Chau Le & Dickinson David, 2014. "Asset price volatility and financial contagion: analysis using the MS-VAR framework," Eurasian Economic Review, Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 133-162, December.
- Edmund Amann & David Lawson, 2013. "International Crises And Developing Economies: Linkages And Recent Experiences," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(8), pages 1035-1049, November.
- Inna Grinis, 2015. "Credit risk spillovers, systemic importance and vulnerability in financial networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60954, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sandro C. Andrade & Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2010.
"Pessimistic Foreign Investors and Turmoil in Emerging Markets: the case of Brazil in 2002,"
Working Papers Series
211, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Andrade, Sandro C. & Kohlscheen, Emanuel, 2010. "Pessimistic Foreign Investors and Turmoil in Emerging Markets : The Case of Brazil in 2002," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 926, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Pesenti & Cedric Tille, 2000. "The economics of currency crises and contagion: an introduction," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 3-16.
- Geert Bekaert & Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Arnaud J. Mehl, 2011.
"Global Crises and Equity Market Contagion,"
NBER Working Papers
17121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, Geert & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "Global crises and equity market contagion," CEPR Discussion Papers 8438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bekaert, Geert & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "Global crises and equity market contagion," Working Paper Series 1381, European Central Bank.
- Martin Bruns & Tigran Poghosyan, 2016. "Leading Indicators of Fiscal Distress; Evidence from the Extreme Bound Analysis," IMF Working Papers 16/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Brenda Gonzalez-Hermosillo & Vance Martin & Mardi Dungey & Renee Fry, 2003. "Characterizing Global Investors' Risk Appetite for Emerging Market Debt During Financial Crises," IMF Working Papers 03/251, International Monetary Fund.
- Emine Boz, 2006. "Can Miracles Lead to Crises? An Informational Frictions Explanation of Emerging Markets Crises," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 19, Society for Computational Economics.
- Roberto Chang, 2006. "Electoral Uncertainty and the Volatility of International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 12448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cevdet Akcay & Unal Zenginobuz, 2001.
"Vulnerability to Purely Contagious Balance of Payment Crises in Emerging Economies: An Application to the Cases of Russia, Turkey, and Brazil,"
2001/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Akçay, Cevdet & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2000. "Vulnerability to purely contagious balance of payment crises in emerging economies: An application to the cases of Russia, Turkey, and Brazil," MPRA Paper 195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moser, Thomas, 2003. "What Is International Financial Contagion?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 157-78, Summer.
- Vance L. Martin & Brenda Gonzalez-Hermosillo, & Mardi Dungey & Renee A. Fry, 2004.
"Empirical Modelling of Contagion: A Review of Methodologies,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
243, Econometric Society.
- Mardi Dungey & Renee Fry & Brenda Gonzalez-Hermosillo & Vance Martin, 2005. "Empirical modelling of contagion: a review of methodologies," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 9-24.
- Martin, V. & Dungey & M., 2004. "Empirical Modelling of Contagion: A Review of Methodologies," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 574, Econometric Society.
- Damien Agobdji & Kokou Amouzouvi & Kname Bouare & Idrissa Diagne & Aristide Kielem, 2013. "Analyse de l’impact de la hausse mondiale des prix et des politiques de réponse du gouvernment sur la pauvreté," Working Papers PMMA 2013-10, PEP-PMMA.
- Mohamed Ben Abdallah & Iuliana Matei, 2005.
"Crise et contagion : cas des pays de l'Europe de l'Est,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
bla05044, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Mohamed Ben Abdallah & Iuliana Matei, 2005. "Crise et contagion : cas des pays de l'Europe de l'Est," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194873, HAL.
- Pereira, Pedro L. Valls, 2009.
"Testing the hypothesis of contagion using multivariate volatility models,"
Textos para discussão
174, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Marçal, Emerson F. & Valls Pereira, Pedro L., 2008. "Testing the Hypothesis of Contagion using Multivariate Volatility Models," MPRA Paper 15623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renee Fry & Vance Martin & Brenda Gonzalez-Hermosillo & Mardi Dungey, 2002. "International Contagion Effects from the Russian Crisis and the LTCM Near-Collapse," IMF Working Papers 02/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Michał Adam, 2013. "Spillovers and contagion in the sovereign CDS market," Bank i Kredyt, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute, vol. 44(6), pages 571-604.
- Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Alaoui, Abdelkader & Masih, A. Mansur M. & Alhabshi, Syed Othman, 2013. "Comovement and resiliency of Islamic equity market: Evidence from GCC Islamic equity index based on wavelet analysis," MPRA Paper 56980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Bleaney & Marco Gundermann, 2002.
"Stabilisations, Crises and the "Exit" Problem - A Theoretical Model,"
- Bleaney, Michael & Gundermann, Marco, 2007. "Stabilizations, crises and the "exit" problem - A theoretical model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 876-890, December.
- Brad Setser & Ioannis Halikias & Alexander Pitt & Christoph B. Rosenberg & Brett E. House & Jens Nystedt & Christian Keller, 2005. "Debt-Related Vulnerabilities and Financial Crises," IMF Occasional Papers 240, International Monetary Fund.
- Kittelmann, Kristina & Tirpak, Marcel & Schweickert, Rainer & Vinhas de Souza, Lúcio, 2006. "From transition crises to macroeconomic stability? Lessons from a crises early warning system for Eastern European and CIS countries," Kiel Working Papers 1269, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Irina Bunda & A. Javier Hamann & Subir Lall, 2005. "Comovements In Emerging Market Bond Returns: An Empirical Assessment," Post-Print halshs-00424466, HAL.
- Martawardaya, Berly & Salotti, Simone, 2006. "Is It Time to Get Radical? A Game Theoritic analysis of Asian Crisis and Capital Control," MPRA Paper 2073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalez-Hermosillo Gonzalez, B.M., 2008. "Transmission of shocks across global financial markets : The role of contagion and investors' risk appetite," Other publications TiSEM d684f3c7-7ad8-4e93-88cf-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.