Citations for "Multiple Equilibria, Contagion, and the Emerging Market Crises"
by Paul R. Masson
- Roberto Chang, 2006. "Electoral Uncertainty and the Volatility of International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 12448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geert Bekaert & Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Arnaud J. Mehl, 2011.
"Global Crises and Equity Market Contagion,"
NBER Working Papers
17121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, Geert & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "Global crises and equity market contagion," CEPR Discussion Papers 8438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bekaert, Geert & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "Global crises and equity market contagion," Working Paper Series 1381, European Central Bank.
- Moser, Thomas, 2003. "What Is International Financial Contagion?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 157-78, Summer.
- Kaabia, Olfa & Abid, Ilyes & Guesmi, Khaled, 2013.
"Does Bayesian shrinkage help to better reflect what happened during the subprime crisis?,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 423-432.
- Olfa Kaabia & Ilyes Abid & Khaled Guesmi, 2012. "Does Bayesian Shrinkage Help to Better Reflect What Happened during the Subprime Crisis?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-46, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Gonzalez-Hermosillo Gonzalez, B.M., 2008. "Transmission of shocks across global financial markets : The role of contagion and investors' risk appetite," Other publications TiSEM d684f3c7-7ad8-4e93-88cf-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Brenda GonzÃ¡lez-Hermosillo & Vance Martin & Mardi Dungey & Renee Fry, 2003. "Characterizing Global Investors' Risk Appetite for Emerging Market Debt During Financial Crises," IMF Working Papers 03/251, International Monetary Fund.
- Damien Agobdji & Kokou Amouzouvi & Kname Bouare & Idrissa Diagne & Aristide Kielem, 2013. "Analyse de l’impact de la hausse mondiale des prix et des politiques de réponse du gouvernment sur la pauvreté," Working Papers PMMA 2013-10, PEP-PMMA.
- Akçay, Cevdet & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2000.
"Vulnerability to purely contagious balance of payment crises in emerging economies: An application to the cases of Russia, Turkey, and Brazil,"
195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cevdet Akcay & Unal Zenginobuz, 2001. "Vulnerability to Purely Contagious Balance of Payment Crises in Emerging Economies: An Application to the Cases of Russia, Turkey, and Brazil," Working Papers 2001/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Mardi Dungey & Renee Fry & Brenda Gonzalez-Hermosillo & Vance Martin, 2005.
"Empirical modelling of contagion: a review of methodologies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 9-24.
- Vance L. Martin & Brenda Gonzalez-Hermosillo, & Mardi Dungey & Renee A. Fry, 2004. "Empirical Modelling of Contagion: A Review of Methodologies," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 243, Econometric Society.
- Martin, V. & Dungey & M., 2004. "Empirical Modelling of Contagion: A Review of Methodologies," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 574, Econometric Society.
- Mardi Dungey & Renee Fry & Vance Martin & Brenda GonzÃ¡lez-Hermosillo, 2004. "Empirical Modeling of Contagion; A Review of Methodologies," IMF Working Papers 04/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Chau Le & Dickinson David, 2014. "Asset price volatility and financial contagion: analysis using the MS-VAR framework," Eurasian Economic Review, Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 133-162, December.
- Mohamed Ben Abdallah & Iuliana Matei, 2005.
"Crise et contagion : cas des pays de l'Europe de l'Est,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
bla05044, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Mohamed Ben Abdallah & Iuliana Matei, 2005. "Crise et contagion : cas des pays de l'Europe de l'Est," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194873, HAL.
- Martawardaya, Berly & Salotti, Simone, 2006. "Is It Time to Get Radical? A Game Theoritic analysis of Asian Crisis and Capital Control," MPRA Paper 2073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irina Bunda & A. Javier Hamann & Subir Lall, 2005. "Comovements In Emerging Market Bond Returns: An Empirical Assessment," Post-Print halshs-00424466, HAL.
- Eric Santor, 2003. "Banking Crises and Contagion: Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 03-1, Bank of Canada.
- Inna Grinis, 2015. "Credit risk spillovers, systemic importance and vulnerability in financial networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60954, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dorrucci, Ettore & Firpo, Stefano & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2002. "European integration: what lessons for other regions? The case of Latin America," Working Paper Series 0185, European Central Bank.
- Pereira, Pedro Luiz Valls, 2009.
"Evaluation of contagion or interdependence in the financial crises of Asia and Latin America, considering the macroeconomic fundamentals,"
Textos para discussão
177, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Emerson Fernandes Marcal & Pedro Valls Pereira & Diogenes Manoel Leiva Martin & Wilson Toshiro Nakamura, 2011. "Evaluation of contagion or interdependence in the financial crises of Asia and Latin America, considering the macroeconomic fundamentals," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(19), pages 2365-2379.
- Michał Adam, 2013. "Spillovers and contagion in the sovereign CDS market," Bank i Kredyt, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute, vol. 44(6), pages 571-604.
- Peter B. Clark & Haizhou Huang, 2001. "International Financial Contagion and the Fund; A Theoretical Framework," IMF Working Papers 01/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Sandro C. Andrade & Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2010.
"Pessimistic Foreign Investors and Turmoil in Emerging Markets: the case of Brazil in 2002,"
Working Papers Series
211, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Andrade, Sandro C. & Kohlscheen, Emanuel, 2010. "Pessimistic Foreign Investors and Turmoil in Emerging Markets : The Case of Brazil in 2002," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 926, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Marçal, Emerson F. & Valls Pereira, Pedro L., 2008.
"Testing the Hypothesis of Contagion using Multivariate Volatility Models,"
15623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pereira, Pedro Luiz Valls, 2009. "Testing the hypothesis of contagion using multivariate volatility models," Textos para discussão 174, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Michael Bleaney & Marco Gundermann, 2002.
"Stabilisations, Crises and the "Exit" Problem - A Theoretical Model,"
- Bleaney, Michael & Gundermann, Marco, 2007. "Stabilizations, crises and the "exit" problem - A theoretical model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 876-890, December.
- Paolo Pesenti & Cedric Tille, 2000. "The economics of currency crises and contagion: an introduction," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 3-16.
- Emine Boz, 2006. "Can Miracles Lead to Crises? An Informational Frictions Explanation of Emerging Markets Crises," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 19, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Alaoui, Abdelkader & Masih, A. Mansur M. & Alhabshi, Syed Othman, 2013. "Comovement and resiliency of Islamic equity market: Evidence from GCC Islamic equity index based on wavelet analysis," MPRA Paper 56980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renee Fry & Vance Martin & Brenda GonzÃ¡lez-Hermosillo & Mardi Dungey, 2002. "International Contagion Effects from the Russian Crisis and the LTCM Near-Collapse," IMF Working Papers 02/74, International Monetary Fund.