The Suitability of ASEAN for a Regional Currency Arrangement
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martín Gonzalez Rozada & José Fanelli, 2003.
"Business Cycle and Macroeconomic Policy Coordination in MERCOSUR,"
Business School Working Papers
uno, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Martin Gonzalez-Rozada & Jose Maria Fanelli, 2004. "Business Cycles and Macroeconomic Policy Coordination in Mercosur," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 328, Econometric Society.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Jude Yuen, 2004.
"An Output Perspective on a Northeast Asia Currency Union,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1250, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yin-wong Cheung & Jude Yuen, 2005. "An Output Perspective on a Northeast Asia Currency Union," Working Papers 162005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2005. "Is time ripe for a currency union in emerging East Asia? The role of monetary stabilisation," Working Paper Series 567, European Central Bank.
- Carlos Cortinhas, 2006.
"Asymmetry of Shocks and Convergence in Selected Asean Countries: A Dynamic Analysis,"
NIPE Working Papers
3/2006, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Carlos Cortinhas, 2006. "Asymmetry of Shocks and Convergence in Selected Asean Countries: A Dynamic Analysis," Discussion Papers 0608, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Tourk, Khairy, 2004. "The political economy of east Asian economic integration," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 843-888, October.
- Nephil Matangi Maskay, 2003. "Patterns of Shocks and Regional Monetary Cooperation in South Asia," IMF Working Papers 03/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Milo, Melanie S. & Pontines, Victor, 2001. "NO to ¥E$? Enhancing Economic Integration in East Asia through Closer Monetary Cooperation," Discussion Papers DP 2001-16, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Moneta, Fabio & Rüffer, Rasmus, 2006. "Business cycle synchronisation in East Asia," Working Paper Series 671, European Central Bank.
- Carlos Cortinhas, 2009.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through In Asean: Implications For The Prospects Of Monetary Integration In The Region,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 54(04), pages 657-687.
- Carlos Cortinhas, 2007. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in ASEAN: Implications for the Prospects of Monetary Integration in the Region," NIPE Working Papers 2/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Jude Yuen, 2005. "The Suitability Of A Greater China Currency Union," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Lee, Chin & M., Azali, 2013. "Financial Integration among ASEAN+3 Countries: Evidence from Exchange Rates," MPRA Paper 58162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arief Ramayandi, 2005. "ASEAN Monetary Cooperation: Issues and Prospects," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 349, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Saxena, Sweta Chaman, 2005. "Can South Asia adopt a common currency?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 635-662, August.
- Glick, R., 2000.
"Fixed or Floating: Is It Still Possible to Manage in the Middle?,"
pb00-02, Economisch Institut voor het Midden en Kleinbedrijf-.
- Reuven Glick, 2000. "Fixed or floating: is it still possible to manage in the middle?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2000-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jo-Hui Chen & Yen-Po Fang, 2011. "A study on the modified components of Asian Currency Unit: an application of the Artificial Neural Network," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 329-347, February.
- Mishra, Ritesh Kumar & Sharma, Chandan, 2010. "Real exchange rate behavior and optimum currency area in East Asia: Evidence from Generalized Purchasing Power Parity," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 205-213, June.
- Rana, Pradumna B., 2007. "Trade Intensity and Business Cycle Synchronization: The Case of East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 10, Asian Development Bank.
- Chee-Heong Quah & Patrick M. Crowley, 2012. "China and the Dollar: An Optimum Currency Area View," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 391-411.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2013:y:2013:i:4:id:431:p:391-411 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Wilson & Keen Meng Choy, 2007.
"Prospects for enhanced exchange rate cooperation in East Asia: some preliminary findings from generalized PPP theory,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(8), pages 981-995.
- Peter Wilson & Keen Meng Choy, 2006. "Prospects For Enhanced Exchange Rate Cooperation In East Asia : Some Preliminary Findings From Generalized Ppp Theory," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22585, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter Wilson & Choy Keen Meng, 2006. "Prospects For Enhanced Exchange Rate Cooperation in East Asia: Some Preliminary Findings from Generalized PPP Theory," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0601, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Rana, Pradumna B., 2006. "Economic Integration in East Asia: Trends, Prospects, and a Possible Roadmap," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 2, Asian Development Bank.
- Larrain Felipe & Jose Tavares, 2003. "Regional Currencies Versus Dollarization: Options for Asia and the Americas," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 35-49.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:53:y:2008:i:02:n:s021759080800294x is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, Peter, 2002. "Prospects for Asian Monetary Cooperation After the Asian Financial Crisis. Pipedream or Possible Reality?," EIJS Working Paper Series 151, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:16:y:2011:i:2:p:215-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kwack, Sung Yeung, 2004. "An optimum currency area in East Asia: feasibility, coordination, and leadership role," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 153-169, February.
- Kwanho Shin & Yunjong Wang, 2003. "Monetary Integration Ahead of Trade Integration in East Asia?," ISER Discussion Paper 0572, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Natacha Gilson, 2006. "How to be Well Shod to Absorb Shocks? Shock Synchronization and Joining the Euro Zone," CESifo Working Paper Series 1878, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Hawkins & Paul Masson, 2003. "Economic aspects of regional currency areas and the use of foreign currencies," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Regional currency areas and the use of foreign currencies, volume 17, pages 4-42 Bank for International Settlements.
- Changmo AHN & Hong-Bum KIM & Dongkoo CHANG, 2006. "Is East Asia Fit For An Optimum Currency Area? An Assessment Of The Economic Feasibility Of A Higher Degree Of Monetary Cooperation In East Asia," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 44(3), pages 288-305.
- Changkyu Choi & Seung-Gwan Baek, 2008. "Exchange-Rate Regimes and International Reserves," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 105-129.
- Rana, Pradumna B., 2007. "Economic integration and synchronization of business cycles in East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 711-725, October.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Takagi, Shinji, 2000. "Proposed strategy for a regional exchange rate arrangement in post-crisis East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2503, The World Bank.
- Click, Reid W. & Plummer, Michael G., 2005. "Stock market integration in ASEAN after the Asian financial crisis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 5-28, February.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2002. "Argentina's currency crisis: lessons for Asia," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue aug23.
- Peter B. Kenen & Ellen E. Meade, 2006. "Monetary integration in East Asia," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.