Citations for "Internal Migration, Center-State Grants and Economic Growth in the States of India"
by Paul Cashin & Ratna Sahay
- Rayaprolu Nagaraj & Aristomène Varoudakis & Marie-Ange Véganzonès, 1998.
"Long-Run Growth Trends and Convergence Across Indian States,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
131, OECD Publishing.
- R. Nagaraj & A. Varoudakis & M.-A. Véganzonès, 2000. "Long-run growth trends and convergence across Indian States," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 45-70.
- Ray, Rita, 2013. "Revisiting Convergence: A case study form American States," MPRA Paper 57405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Vakulenko, 2016.
"Does migration lead to regional convergence in Russia?,"
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25.
- Elena Vakulenko, 2015. "Does Migration Lead to Regional Convergence in Russia?," Discussion Papers 6_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Elena Vakulenko, 2014. "Does migration lead to regional convergence in Russia?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 53/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2003. "Quo Vadis? Inequality and Poverty Dynamics across Russian Regions," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bagchi, Amaresh, 2003. "Fifty years of fiscal federalism in India: An appraisal," Working Papers 03/2, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Schiff, Maurice, 1999. "Trade, migration, and welfare : the impact of social capital," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2044, The World Bank.
- Jahangir Aziz & Christoph Duenwald, 2001. "China's Provincial Growth Dynamics," Development and Comp Systems 0012004, EconWPA.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2003.
"Convergence Club Empirics: Some Dynamics and Explanations of Unequal Growth across Indian States,"
STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers
69, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2010. "Convergence Club Empirics: Some Dynamics and Explanations of Unequal Growth across Indian States," Working Papers id:3197, eSocialSciences.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2003. "Convergence club empirics: some dynamics and explanations of unequal growth across Indian states," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6553, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bandyopadhyay, Sanghamitra, 2003. "Convergence Club Empirics: Some Dynamics and Explanations of Unequal Growth across Indian States," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sugata Ghosh & Sarmistha Pal, 2000. "On Regional Inequality and Growth in India: Theory and Evidence," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1391, Econometric Society.
- Catriona Purfield, 2006. "Mind the Gapâ€”Is Economic Growth in India Leaving Some States Behind?," IMF Working Papers 06/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Michelle Baddeley & Kirsty McNay & Robert Cassen, 2006. "Divergence in India: Income differentials at the state level, 1970-97," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 1000-1022.
- Anurag Banerjee & Nilanjan Banik, 2014.
"Is India Shining?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 59-72, 02.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2008.
"Should the Federal Government Reallocate Funds within Federal Transfers?,"
Working Papers Series 1
ercwp1608, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2009. "Should the Federal Government Reallocate Funds within Federal Transfers?," Public Finance Review, , vol. 37(5), pages 596-612, September.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2011.
"Rich States, Poor States: Convergence And Polarisation In India,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 58(3), pages 414-436, 07.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2006. "Rich States, Poor States: Convergence and Polarisation in India," Economics Series Working Papers 266, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jahangir Aziz & Christoph Duenwald, 2001. "China's Provincial Growth Dynamics," IMF Working Papers 01/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian, 2004. "Why India Can Grow At 7 Percent a Year or More; Projections and Reflections," IMF Working Papers 04/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Phillips, Kerk L. & Kunrong, Shen, 2005.
"What effect does the size of the state-owned sector have on regional growth in China?,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1079-1102, January.
- Kerk L. Phillips & Shen Kunrong, 2003. "What Effect does the Size of the State-Owned Sector Have on Regional Growth in China?," Development and Comp Systems 0304006, EconWPA.
- Maurice Schiff, 2004.
"Labor Mobility, Trade, and Social Capital,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 630-642, 09.
- Agarwalla, Astha & Pangotra, Prem, . "Regional Income Disparities in India and Test for Convergence - 1980 to 2006," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-01-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Sabyasachi Kar & Debajit Jha & Alpana Kateja, 2010.
"Club-Convergence and Polarisation of States : A Nonparametric Analysis of Post-Reform India,"
Development Economics Working Papers
23036, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sabyasachi Kar & Debajit Jha & Alpana Kateja, 2011. "Club-convergence and polarization of states: A nonparametric analysis of post-reform India," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 53-72, April.
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharam, 2004. "Impact of growth centres on unemployment and firm location: Evidence from India," Working Papers 04/4, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Nirvikar Singh & T.N. Srinivasan, 2004. "Indian Federalism, Economic Reform and Globalization," Public Economics 0412007, EconWPA.
- Arfat Ahmad Sofi & S. Raja Sethu Durai, 2015. "Club Convergence Across Indian States: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 107-124, December.
- Llussa, Fernanda, 2007. "Geography Matters More: Geographical and Institutional Determinants of Income in Brazilian States," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp517, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Phillips, Kerk L. & Chen, Baizhu, 2011.
"Regional growth in China: An empirical investigation using multiple imputation and province-level panel data,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 243-253, September.
- Chen, Baizhu & Phillips, Kerk L., 2008. "Regional Growth in China: An Empirical Investigation using Multiple Imputation and Province-level Panel Data," MPRA Paper 23553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raman, Rakesh & Kumari, Reena, 2012. "Regional Disparity In Agricultural Development: A District-Level Analysis For Uttar Pradesh," Journal of Regional Development and Planning, JRDP, vol. 1(2), pages 71-90.
- de Haan, Arjan, 2006. "Migration in the Development Studies Literature: Has It Come Out of Its Marginality?," Working Paper Series RP2006/19, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jagannath Mallick, 2014. "Regional Convergence Of Economic Growth During Post-Reform Period In India," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 59(02), pages 1450012-1-1.
- Sugata Ghosh & Sarmistha Pal, 2003.
"The effect of inequality on growth: Theory and evidence from the Indian states,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Sugata Ghosh & Sarmistha Pal, 2004. "The Effect of Inequality on Growth: Theory and Evidence from the Indian States," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 164-177, 02.
- Shingal, ANIRUDH, 2010. "Services growth and convergence: Getting India’s states together," MPRA Paper 32813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Purohit, Brijesh C., 2008. "Health and human development at sub-state level in India," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2248-2260, December.
- Ajit Karnik & Mala Lalvani, 2012. "Growth performance of Indian states," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 235-259, February.
- Sakamoto, Hiroshi & Islam, Nazrul, 2008. "Convergence across Chinese provinces: An analysis using Markov transition matrix," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 66-79, March.
- Schiff, Maurice, 2002. "Love thy neighbor: trade, migration, and social capital," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 87-107, March.
- Manasan, Rosario G. & Mercado, Ruben G., 1999. "Regional Economic Growth and Convergence in the Philippines: 1975-1997," Discussion Papers DP 1999-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 2002.
"Is India's economic growth leaving the poor behind?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2846, The World Bank.
- Gaurav Datt & Martin Ravallion, 2002. "Is India's Economic Growth Leaving the Poor Behind?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 89-108, Summer.
- Bennett Sutton & Genevieve Lindow & Maria Isabel Serra & Gustavo Ramirez & Maria Fernanda Pazmino, 2006. "Regional Convergence in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 06/125, International Monetary Fund.
- Ghosh, Madhusudan, 2006. "Regional Convergence in Indian Agriculture," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(4).
- Das, Samarjit & Ghate, Chetan & Robertson, Peter E., 2015. "Remoteness, Urbanization, and India’s Unbalanced Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 572-587.