Citations for "Asymmetric Effects of Economic Activityon Inflation: Evidence and Policy Implications"
by Douglas Laxton & Guy Meredith & David Rose
- Kevin S. Nell, 2000. "Is Low Inflation a Precondition for Faster Growth? The Case of South Africa," Studies in Economics 0011, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2010.
"Contracting models of the Phillips curve empirical estimates for middle-income countries,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 555-570, June.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2003. "Contracting models of the Phillips curve - empirical estimates for Middle-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3139, The World Bank.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Nihal Bayraktar, 2008. "Contracting Models of the Phillips Curve Empirical Estimates for Middle-Income Countries," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 94, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Mardi Dungey & John Pitchford, 1999.
"The Steady Inflation Rate of Economic Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
414, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2014. "Switching impacts of the output gap on inflation: Evidence from Canada, the UK and the US," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 270-285.
- Eric Schaling, 1999. "The non-linear Phillips curve and inflation forecast targeting," Bank of England working papers 98, Bank of England.
- Laxton, Douglas & Rose, David & Tambakis, Demosthenes, 1999. "The U.S. Phillips curve: The case for asymmetry," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1459-1485, September.
- Haizhou Huang & Peter B Clark & Charles Goodhart, 1996.
"Optimal Monetary Policy Rules in a Rational Expectations Model of the Phillips Curve,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp247, Financial Markets Group.
- Clark, Peter B. & Goodhart, Charles A. E. & Huang, Haizhou, 1999. "Optimal monetary policy rules in a rational expectations model of the Phillips curve," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 497-520, April.
- Palle Andersen & David Gruen, 1995.
"Macroeconomic Policies and Growth,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,
in: Palle Andersen & Jacqueline Dwyer & David Gruen (ed.), Productivity and Growth
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2007.
"Which Nonlinearity in the Phillips Curve? The Absence of Accelerating Deflation in Japan,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
536, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2009. "What Makes the Output-Inflation Trade-Off Change? The Absence of Accelerating Deflation in Japan," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(6), pages 1117-1140, 09.
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2007. "Which nonlinearity in the Phillips curve? The absence of accelerating deflation in Japan," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/14, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Fabiani, Silvia & Mestre, Ricardo, 2000. "Alternative measures of the NAIRU in the euro area: estimates and assessment," Working Paper Series 0017, European Central Bank.
- Mayes , David G. & Virén , Matti, 2004.
"Asymmetries in the Euro area economy,"
Research Discussion Papers
9/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Eyal Argov & David Rose & Philippe D Karam & Natan P. Epstein & Douglas Laxton, 2007. "Endogenous Monetary Policy Credibility in a Small Macro Model of Israel," IMF Working Papers 07/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Miguel St. Aubyn, 2000. "Testing for Asymmetry in the Inflation-Unemployment Trade-off: Some Evidence for the USA," Working Papers Department of Economics 2000/05, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- López Díaz, J., 1999. "Divergencia real en la unión monetaria: Un ejercicio de simulación," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 13, pages 87-100, Diciembre.
- Roa, María José & Saura, Dulce & Vázquez, Francisco J., 2011. "Economic growth, labor market and demographic patterns," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 81-91, February.
- Demertzis, Maria & Hallett, Andrew Hughes, 1998. "Asymmetric transmission mechanisms and the rise in European unemployment: A case of structural differences or of policy failures?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 869-886, June.
- Olaolu Richard Olayeni & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Reza Sherafatian-Jahromi & Olagbaju Ifeolu Oladiran, 2014. "Inflation, output gap, and money in Malaysia: evidence from wavelet coherence," International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3/4), pages 320-338.
- Amano, Robert & Coletti, Don & Macklem, Tiff, 1999.
"Monetary Rules When Economic Behaviour Changes,"
99-8, Bank of Canada.
- Richard Black & David Rose, 1997. "Canadian Policy Analysis Model: CPAM," Working Papers 97-16, Bank of Canada.
- Cipollone, Piero & Marchetti, Domenico J., 2001. "Bottlenecks and limits to growth: A multisectoral analysis of Italian industry," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 601-620, August.
- Mark Holmes, 2000. "Monetary Shocks, Inflation and the Asymmetric Adjustment of EU Output," Empirica, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 253-263, September.
- Sarah M. Lein & Eva Köberl, 2009.
"Capacity Utilisation, Constraints and Price Adjustments under the Microscope,"
KOF Working papers
09-239, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Sarah Marit Lein & Eva Köberl, 2009. "Capacity Utilisation, Constraintes and Price Adjustments under the Microscope," Working Papers 2009-06, Swiss National Bank.
- Baghli, M. & Cahn, C. & Fraisse, H., 2006.
"Is the Inflation-Output Nexus Asymmetric in the Euro Area?,"
140, Banque de France.
- Baghli, Mustapha & Cahn, Christophe & Fraisse, Henri, 2007. "Is the inflation-output Nexus asymmetric in the Euro area?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-6, January.
- S. Sgherri, 2000. "When is labour market flexibility welcome? More on asymmetric policy impacts in Europe," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 619, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Fabiani, Silvia & Mestre, Ricardo, 2001.
"A system approach for measuring the euro area NAIRU,"
Working Paper Series
0065, European Central Bank.
- Silvia Fabiani & Ricardo Mestre, 2004. "A system approach for measuring the euro area NAIRU," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 311-341, 05.
- Corrado, L. & Holly, S., 2000. "Piecewise Linear Feedback Rules in a Non Linear Model of the Phillips Curve: Evidence from the US and the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0019, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tiff Macklem & David Rose & Robert Tetlow, .
"GOVERNMENT DEBT AND DEFICITS IN CANADA: A Macro Simulation Analysis,"
95-4, Bank of Canada.
- Tiff Macklem & David Rose & Robert Tetlow, 1995. "GOVERNMENT DEBT AND DEFICITS IN CANADA: A Macro Simulation Analysis," Macroeconomics 9506003, EconWPA.
- Willi SEMMLER & Wenlang ZHANG, . "Monetary Policy Rules with Nonlinear Philips Curve and Endogenous Nairu," EcoMod2004 330600128, EcoMod.
- Pyyhtiä, Ilmo, 1999. "The Nonlinearity of the Phillips Curve and European Monetary Policy," Research Discussion Papers 17/1999, Bank of Finland.
- Wimanda, Rizki E. & Turner, Paul M. & Hall, Maximilian J.B., 2011. "Expectations and the inertia of inflation: The case of Indonesia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 426-438, May.
- Mardi Dungey & John Pitchford, 2001. "An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of Growth on Inflation, Australia, Canada and the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 438, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Luisa Corrado & Sean Holly, 2003.
"Nonlinear Phillips Curves, Mixing Feedback Rules and the Distribution of Inflation and Output,"
CEIS Research Paper
37, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Corrado, Luisa & Holly, Sean, 2003. "Nonlinear Phillips curves, mixing feedback rules and the distribution of inflation and output," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 467-492, December.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Maria-Dolores, Ramon & Naveira, Manuel, 2005. "Are monetary-policy reaction functions asymmetric?: The role of nonlinearity in the Phillips curve," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 485-503, February.
- Weshah Razzak, 1997. "The inflation-output trade-off: Is the Phillips Curve symmetric? A policy lesson from New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G97/2, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Butler, L, 1996. "The Bank of Canada's New Quarterly Porjection Model Part 4 : A Semi- Structural Method to Estimate Potential Output : Combining Economic Theory with a Time-Series Filter," Technical Reports 77, Bank of Canada.
- Schaling, E., 1998. "The Nonlinear Phillips Curve and Inflation Forecast Targeting - Symmetric Versus Asymmetric Monetary Policy Rules," Discussion Paper 1998-136, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hunt, Benjamin & Rose, David & Scott, Alasdair, 2000. "The core model of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand's Forecasting and Policy System," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 247-274, April.
- Scott Roger, 1998. "Core inflation: concepts, uses and measurement," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G98/9, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Boinet, Virginie & Martin, Christopher, 2008.
"The perverse response of interest rates,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 418-420, May.
- Boinet, Virginie & Martin, Christopher, 2010. "The optimal neglect of inflation: An alternative interpretation of UK monetary policy during the "Great Moderation"," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 982-992, December.
- O'Reilly, B., 1998. "The Benefits of Low Inflation: Taking Shock "A nickel ain't worth a dime any more" [Yogi Berra]," Technical Reports 83, Bank of Canada.