Stabilization and Reform in Eastern Europe; A Preliminary Evaluation
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chadha, Bankim & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 1997. "Fiscal constraints and the speed of transition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 221-249, February.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 1997. "Pace, sequencing and credibility of structural reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1045-1061, July.
- Falk, Martin & Raiser, Martin & Brauer, Holger, 1996. "Making sense of the J-curve: Capital utilisation, output, and total factor productivity in Polish industry 1990-1993," Kiel Working Papers 723, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Axel Gerloff, 2000. "Stylized facts about stabilization in central and eastern Europe," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 127-149, May.
- Raiser, Martin, 1993. "The no-exit economy: Soft budget constraints and the causes of success or failure of economic reforms in developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 581, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- W. Buiter & R. Lago & N. Stern, 1997. "Enterprise performance and macroeconomic control," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(200), pages 3-22.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Lago, Ricardo & Stern, Nicholas, 1996.
"Promoting an Effective Market Economy in a Changing World,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1468, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- W.H. Buiter & R Lagos & N Stern, 1997. "Promoting an Effective Market Economy in a Changing World," CEP Discussion Papers dp0335, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Lago, Richard & Stern, Nicholas, 1997. "Promoting an effective market economy in a changing world," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3740, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Bruno, 1993. "Stabilization and the macroeconomics of transition - How different is Eastern Europe?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(1), pages 5-19, January.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 1996. "Optimal reform postponement," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 299-307, September.
- van Aarle, B. & Budina, N., 1995. "Currency substitution in Eastern Europe," Discussion Paper 1995-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Joshua Aizenman & Peter Isard, 1993. "Resource Allocation During the Transition to a Market Economy: Political Implications of Supply Bottlenecks and Adjustment Costs," NBER Working Papers 4366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heinrich, Ralph P., 1993. "Microeconomic adjustment in Hungary: Results from a survey of enterprises," Kiel Working Papers 599, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nawaz A. Hakro & Wadho Waqar Ahmed, 2006. "IMF Stabilization Programs, Policy Conduct and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Case Study of Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 35-62, Jan-Jun.
- Daniela Veronica Gabor, 2012. "The Road to Financialization in Central and Eastern Europe: The Early Policies and Politics of Stabilizing Transition," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 227-249, April.
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 1995. "Preparations of the Visegrad Group countries for admission to the European Union: monetary policy aspects," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(3), pages 333-353, September.
- Raiser, Martin, 1994. "Lessons for whom, from whom? The transition from socialism in China and Central Eastern Europe compared," Kiel Working Papers 630, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2001. "From inflation targeting to the euro-peg: A model of monetary convergence for transition economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 233-251, September.
- Enrico C Perotti, 1994. "A taxonomy of post-socialist financial systems: decentralized enforcement and the creation of inside money," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(1), pages 71-81, March.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:2:p:127-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turhan, Ibrahim M., 2008. "Why did it work this time: a comparative analysis of transformation of Turkish economy after 2002," MPRA Paper 31158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:46:y:1994:i:1:p:89-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca Barbone & Domenico Marchetti, 1995.
"Transition and the fiscal crisis in Central Europe,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(1), pages 59-74, March.
- Luca Barbone & Domenico J. Marchetti, 1995. "Transition and the Fiscal Crisis in Central Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0040, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Holger Schmieding, 1993. "From plan to market: On the nature of the transformation crisis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(2), pages 216-253, June.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 1994. "La politique économique en présence de substitution de monnaies," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 349-368.
- Jean-Charles Asselain & François Bourguignon, 1994. "Convertibilité précoce et protection par le change : un premier bilan de la réinsertion internationale des pays de l'Est," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 833-844.
- Raiser, Martin, 1992. "Soft budget constraints: An institutional interpretation of stylised facts in economic transformation in Central Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 549, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2004. "Money rules for monetary convergence to the euro," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 817-837, October.