Citations for "From â€œHindu Growthâ€ to Productivity Surge; The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition"
by Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian
- N. Kundan Kishor, 2012.
"Modeling Inflation In India: The Role Of Money,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 57(04), pages 1250028-1-1.
- Bhattacharyya, Sambit, 2011. "Five Centuries of Economic Growth in India: The Institutions Perspective," MPRA Paper 67901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Pritchett, Lant & Rodrik, Dani, 2004.
CEPR Discussion Papers
4538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Lant Pritchett & Dani Rodrik, 2004. "Growth Accelerations," NBER Working Papers 10566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Pritchett, Lant & Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Growth Accelerations," Working Paper Series rwp04-030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Pragyesh Nath Tripathi, 2015. "Gross Domestic Product and its Components in India. Trends and Issues," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 1(3), pages 88-104, September.
- Kunal Sen & Sabyasachi Kar & Jagadish Prasad Sahu, 2014. "The political economy of economic growth in India, 1993-2013," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-044-14, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2006.
"Financing firms in India,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3975, The World Bank.
- Haaparanta, Pertti & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2005. "Reforms and confidence," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Felipe, Jesus & Laviña, Editha & Fan, Emma Xiaoqin, 2008. "The Diverging Patterns of Profitability, Investment and Growth of China and India During 1980-2003," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 741-774, May.
- Ajit Singh, 2008. "The Past, Present and Future of Industrial Policy in India: Adapting to the Changing Domestic and International Environment," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp376, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Monojit Chatterji & Sushil Mohan & Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar, 2014.
"Relationship Between Trade Openness And Economic Growth Of India: A Time Series Analysis,"
Journal of Academic Research in Economics,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Accounting and Financial Management Constanta, vol. 6(1 (March)), pages 45-69.
- Monojit, Chatterji & Sushil, Mohan & Sayantan Ghosh, Dastidar, 2013. "Relationship between trade openness and economic growth of India: A time series analysis," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-27, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Monojit Chatterji & Sushil Mohan & Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar, 2013. "Relationship between trade openness and economic growth of India: A time series analysis," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 274, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Bednarik, Radek & Filipova, Lenka, 2009. "The role of religion and political regime for human capital and economic development," MPRA Paper 14556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rakesh Mohan, 2008. "The Growth Record of the Indian Economy, 1950-2008: A Story of Sustained Savings and Investment," Working Papers id:1388, eSocialSciences.
- Joydeep Mukherji, 2007. "India: Asia’s Next Productivity Success Story," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 14, pages 38-52, Spring.
- G. Alivelu & K. Srinivasulu & M. Gopinath Reddy, 2010.
"State Business Relations and Performance of Manufacturing Sector in Andhra Pradesh,"
Governance Working Papers
22773, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- M. Gopinath Reddy & Alivelu G & Srinivasulu K, 2010. "State Business Relations and Performance of Manufacturing Sector in Andhra Pradesh," Working Papers id:2440, eSocialSciences.
- Tidiane Kinda & Patrick Plane & Marie‐Ange Véganzonès‐Varoudakis, 2011.
"Firm Productivity And Investment Climate In Developing Countries: How Does Middle East And North Africa Manufacturing Perform?,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 49(4), pages 429-462, December.
- Patrick Plane & Marie-Ange Veganzones & Tidiane Kinda, 2011. "Firm Productivity and Investment Climate in Developing Countries: How Does Middle East and North Africa Manufacturing Perform?," Working Papers halshs-00617574, HAL.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & Patrick PLANE & Tidiane KINDA, 2011. "Firm Productivity and Investment Climate in Developing Countries: How Does Middle East and North Africa Manufacturing Perform?," Working Papers 201126, CERDI.
- Patrick Plane & Marie-Ange Veganzones & Tidiane Kinda, 2011. "Firm Productivity and Investment Climate in Developing Countries: How Does Middle East and North Africa Manufacturing Perform?," Working Papers halshs-00617575, HAL.
- Patrick Plane & Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis & Tidiane Kinda, 2011. "Firm productivity and investment climate in developing countries: how does Middle East and North Africa manufacturing perform?," Post-Print halshs-00666887, HAL.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006.
"Services-led industrialization in India: Assessment and lessons,"
1276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006. "Services-Led Industrialization in India: Assessment and Lessons," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jn2b8z6, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Escribano, Alvaro & Guasch, J. Luis, 2005. "Assessing the impact of the investment climate on productivity using firm-level data : methodology and the cases of Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3621, The World Bank.
- repec:hhs:bofitp:2005_001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaushik Bhattacharya, 2006. "Monetary policy approaches in India," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in Asia: approaches and implementation, volume 31, pages 74-102 Bank for International Settlements.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Krishnan, Shagun, 2007. "Entry, reforms, complementarity and performance: A tale of two Indian manufacturing sectors," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 375-390, December.
- Ghosh Dastidar, Sayantan, 2015. "Manufacturing and Trade Liberalisation of India: Continuing the Debate," MPRA Paper 61907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kennedy, Loraine & Robin, Kim & Zamuner, Diego, 2013. "Comparing State-level policy responses to economic reforms in India," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 13.
- Mark Weisbrot & Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2006.
"The Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress,"
31, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Mark Weisbrot & Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2005. "Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2005-30, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mark Weisbrot & Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2006. "The Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress," Working Papers 32, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2006. "Monetary policy in Asia: approaches and implementation," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 31, 11.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2011. "Growth Miracles and Growth Debacles," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13609.
- Sumon Bhaumik & Shubhasish Gangopadhyay & Shagun Krishnan, 2006.
"Policy, Economic Federalism & Product Market Entry: The Indian Experience,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp843, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Shubhashis Gangopadhyay & Shagun Krishnan, 2007. "Policy, Economic Federalism & Product Market Entry: The Indian Experience," Working Papers id:800, eSocialSciences.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian, 2004. "Why India Can Grow At 7 Percent a Year or More; Projections and Reflections," IMF Working Papers 04/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Estrin, Saul & Prevezer, Martha, 2010. "A survey on institutions and new firm entry: How and why do entry rates differ in emerging markets?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 289-308, September.
- Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Hu, Linlin & Liu, Yuanli & Mahal, Ajay & Yip, Winnie, 2010. "The contribution of population health and demographic change to economic growth in China and India," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 17-33, March.
- repec:gdm:wpaper:2807 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raghbendra Jha, 2004. "The Political Economy of Recent Economic Growth in India," ASARC Working Papers 2004-12, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Gupta, Abhay, 2007. "Indian Economy - TFP or Factor Accumulation: A Comprehensive Growth Accounting Exercise," MPRA Paper 10316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Pena, Jorge & Orte, Manuel De & Guasch, J. Luis, 2008. "Investment climate and firm’s economic performance: econometric methodology and application to Turkey's investment climate survey," UC3M Working papers. Economics we082113, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Arslan Razmi, 2005. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Model: The Case of India," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Hausmann, Ricardo, 2008. "The Other Hand: High Bandwidth Development Policy," Working Paper Series rwp08-060, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bas M. & Paunov C., 2014. "The unequal effect of India's industrial liberalization on firms' decision to innovate: Do business conditions matter?," MERIT Working Papers 044, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Aradhna Aggarwal & Takahiro Sato, 2011. "Firm Dynamics and Productivity Growth in Indian Manufacturing: Evidence from Plant Level Panel Dataset," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-07, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ghosh Dastidar, Sayantan & Chatterji, Monojit, 2015. "Public expenditure in different education sectors and economic growth: The Indian experience," MPRA Paper 66903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dani Rodrik, 2004. "Institutions and Economic Performance - Getting Institutions Right," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(2), pages 10-15, October.
- Harish Mani & G. Bhalachandran & V. N. Pandit, 2011. "Public Investment In Agricultural And Gdp Growth-- Another Look At The Inter Sectoral Linkages And Policy Implications," Working papers 201, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Mita & Narayan, Paresh, 2015. "Output and labor productivity in organized manufacturing: A panel cointegration analysis for India," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 171-177.
- Kendall, Jake, 2012.
"Local financial development and growth,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1548-1562.
- Verma, Rubina, 2012. "Can total factor productivity explain value added growth in services?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 163-177.
- Mark Weisbrot, 2013. "Economic growth: the great slowdown (1980-2000) and recovery (2000-2010)," Chapters, in: Capitalism on Trial, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- S. Saravanan & A. Joseph Durai, 2012. "Growth pattern disparities: an inter-state and intra-state analysis," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages -, December.
- Petia Topalova, 2008. "India; Is the Rising Tide Lifting All Boats?," IMF Working Papers 08/54, International Monetary Fund.
- John Bailey Jones & Sohini Sahu, 2008. "Transition Accounting for India in a Multi-Sector Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Papers 08-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Morshed, A.K.M. Mahbub & Ahn, Sung K. & Lee, Minsoo, 2006. "Price convergence among Indian cities: A cointegration approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 1030-1043, December.