Citations for "The Persistence of Corruption and Slow Economic Growth"
by Paolo Mauro
- Joël CARIOLLE, 2014. "Corruption in Turbulent Times: a Response to Shocks?," Working Papers P106, FERDI.
- Vehrkamp, Robert B. & Hafemann, Klaus, 2005. "Korruption, Arbeitsmarkt und Beschäftigung: Ergebnisse einer empirischen Analyse für die osteuropäischen Transformationsländer," Beiträge zur angewandten Wirtschaftsforschung 9, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides, .
"Fiscal Policy, Rent Seeking and Growth under Electoral Uncertainty Theory and Evidence from the OECD,"
2007_28, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Apr 2008.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides, 2008. "Fiscal policy, rent seeking, and growth under electoral uncertainty: theory and evidence from the OECD," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1375-1405, November.
- Kunieda, Takuma & Okada, Keisuke & Shibata, Akihisa, 2011. "Corruption, Globalization, and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 35355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roland Hodler, 2007. "Rent seeking and aid effectiveness," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 525-541, October.
- Fred Célimène & Gilles Dufrénot & Gisèle Mophou & Gaston N’Guérékata, 2013.
"Tax evasion, tax corruption and stochastic growth,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1043, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Djumashev, R, 2007. "Corruption, uncertainty and growth," MPRA Paper 3716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2013.
"On the cost of rent-seeking by government bureaucrats in a Real-Business-Cycle framework,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-84, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2013. "On the cost of rent-seeking by government bureaucrats in a Real-Business-Cycle framework," Working Papers 2013_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Biman Chand Prasad, 2007. "The long-run impact of coups on Fiji's economy: evidence from a computable general equilibrium model," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 149-160.
- Nicholas Charron & Lewis Dijkstra & Victor Lapuente, 2015. "Mapping the Regional Divide in Europe: A Measure for Assessing Quality of Government in 206 European Regions," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 122(2), pages 315-346, June.
- Paulo Melo-Filho, 2008. "Essays on Political Economy," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002254, David K. Levine.
- M. Emranul Haque & Richard Kneller, 2005.
"Corruption Clubs: Endogenous Thresholds in Corruption and Development,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0544, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- M. Haque & Richard Kneller, 2009. "Corruption clubs: endogenous thresholds in corruption and development," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 345-373, November.
- M E Haque & R Kneller, 2005. "Corruption Clubs: Endogenous Thresholds in Corruption and Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 67, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Hyun Park & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Vangelis Vassilatos, 2003. "On the Optimal Size of Public Sector under Rent-Seeking competition from State Coffers," CESifo Working Paper Series 991, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shankha Chakraborty & Era Dabla-Norris, 2009.
"The Quality of Public Investment,"
IMF Working Papers
09/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2005. "The Role of Government in Anti-Social Redistributive Activities," CESifo Working Paper Series 1427, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tudorel Andrei & Ani Matei & Stelian Stancu & Bogdan Oancea, 2009. "Some notes about decentralization process implications on public administration corruption in romania," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(1), pages 26-37.
- Ratbek, Ratbek, 2010. "Nonlinear effect of corruption, uncertainty, and growth," MPRA Paper 24834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weiss, Eli & Rosenblatt, David, 2010. "Regional economic growth in Mexico : recent evolution and the role of governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5369, The World Bank.
- Raymond Fisman & Edward Miguel, 2006. "Cultures of Corruption: Evidence From Diplomatic Parking Tickets," NBER Working Papers 12312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dzhumashev, Ratbek, 2008. "Corruption and Disposable Risk," MPRA Paper 11772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Vassilatos, Vanghelis, 2009. "The social cost of rent seeking in Europe," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 280-299, September.
- Paolo Mauro & AndrÃ© Faria, 2004.
"Institutions and the External Capital Structure of Countries,"
IMF Working Papers
04/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Faria, Andr & Mauro, Paolo, 2009. "Institutions and the external capital structure of countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 367-391, April.
- Gande, Amar & Parsley, David, 2010. "Sovereign Credit Ratings, Transparency and International Portfolio Flows," MPRA Paper 21118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Vanghelis Vassilatos, 2007. "Rent-seeking competition from state coffers in a calibrated DSGE model of the euro area," Working Papers 2007_29, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev, 2007. "Corruption, Uncertainty And Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 15-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi, 2009. "Perception of corruption in Uruguay: the effects of the sector of employment, life-course adjustments and education," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0909, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Jan Palguta, 2013. "Nonlinear Incentive Schemes and Corruption in Public Procurement: Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp483, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Alexander M. Yarkin, 2014. "Endogenous Property Rights, Conflict Intensity And Inequality In Asymmetric Rent-Seeking Contest," HSE Working papers WP BRP 72/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bin Dong & Uwe Dulleck & Benno Torgler, 2009.
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
241, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- George Economides & Sarantis Kalyvitis & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2004. "Do Foreign Aid Transfers Distort Incentives and Hurt Growth? Theory and Evidence from 75 Aid-recipient Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 1156, CESifo Group Munich.
- Çule, Monika & Fulton, Murray, 2009. "Business culture and tax evasion: Why corruption and the unofficial economy can persist," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 811-822, December.
- Bouwe Dijkstra, . "Good And Bad Equilibria With The Informal Sector," Discussion Papers 06/01, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Christopher Ellis & John Fender, 2006. "Corruption and Transparency in a Growth Model," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 115-149, May.
- Sergey V. Popov, 2015.
"Decentralized Bribery and Market Participation,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 117(1), pages 108-125, 01.
- Tarhan, Simge, 2008. "Public Investment and Corruption in an Endogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 21319, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Mar 2010.
- Yaron Zelekha & Ohad Bar-Efrat, 2011. "Crime, Terror and Corruption and Their Effect on Private Investment in Israel," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 635-648, September.
- Park, Hyun & Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Vassilatos, Vanghelis, 2005. "Choosing the size of the public sector under rent seeking from state coffers," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 830-850, December.
- Raffaella Coppier & Mauro Costantini & Gustavo Piga, 2013. "The Role Of Monitoring Of Corruption In A Simple Endogenous Growth Model," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(4), pages 1972-1985, October.
- Djumashev, Ratbek, 2006. "Corrupt Bureaucracy and Growth," MPRA Paper 2082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omer Gokcekus & Amy Muedin, 2008. "Quantifying corruption by a human capital earnings equation," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 243-252, September.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Bellver, Ana, 2005. "Transparenting Transparency: Intial Empirics and Policy Applications," MPRA Paper 8188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anne Kretschmer, . "Das australische Arbeitsvermittlungssystem – Vorbild für Deutschland?," Working Papers 201165, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Guych NURYYEV & Charles HICKSON, 2015. "Corruption Centralization, Investments, and Growth: Analysis of 62 countries for 1995-2007," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(1), pages 17-30.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Vanghelis Vassilatos, 2006. "Rent-Seeking Competition from State Coffers: A Calibrated DSGE Model of the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 1644, CESifo Group Munich.
- Van-Ha Le & Jakob de Haan & Erik Dietzenbacher, 2013. "Do Higher Government Wages Reduce Corruption? Evidence Based on a Novel Dataset," CESifo Working Paper Series 4254, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alberto Martínez C., 2008. "Colombia y Venezuela: desempeño económico, tipo de cambio y relaciones Estado-empresarios," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 10(19), pages 265-291, July-Dece.
- Glória Texeira & Ary Ferreira da Cunha, 2015. "Public Governance and Political Corruption: A Framework for Anticorruption Policy," OBEGEF Working Papers 035, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Joël CARIOLLE, 2014. "Corruption in Turbulent Times: a Response to Shocks?," Working Papers P106, FERDI.
- Lackó, Mária, 2006.
"Az adóráták és a korrupció hatásai a munkapiacra. Keresztmetszeti összehasonlító elemzés az OECD-országokon
[The effects of tax rates and corruption on the labour market. A cross-sectional comparat," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 961-985.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides, 2005. "Rent Seeking, Policy and Growth under Electoral Uncertainty: Theory and Evidence," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_029, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- M. Emranul Haque & Richard Kneller, 2007. "Business Cycle Synchronization of the Euro Area with the New and Negotiating Member Countries," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 92, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Dasgupta, Nandini, 2011. "Corruption and economic growth: A meta-analysis of the evidence on low-income countries and beyond," MPRA Paper 31226, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 May 2011.
- Spyridon Boikos, 2013. "Corruption, Public Expenditure, and Human Capital Accumulation," Working Paper Series 17_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Serena Brianzoni & Raffaella Coppier & Elisabetta Michetti, 2012. "A Growth Model with Corruption in Public Procurement: Equilibria and Policy Implications," Working Papers 68-2012, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Nov 2012.
- Ma Salinas-Jiménez & Javier Salinas-Jiménez, 2011. "Corruption and total factor productivity: level or growth effects?," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 109-128, August.
- Robert B. Vehrkamp, Klaus Hafemann, . "Korruption, Arbeitsmarkt und Beschäftigung - Ergebnisse einer empirischen Analyse für die osteuropäischen Transformationsländer," Working Papers 201164, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Dobronogov, Anton & Keutiben, Octave, 2014. "Containing volatility : windfall revenues for resource-rich low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6956, The World Bank.