Inflation and Financial Depth
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2018. "Short- and Long-term Impact of Trade Openness on Financial Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 84272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:108-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Assenza, Tiziana & Agliari, Anna & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Santoro, Emiliano, 2009.
"Borrowing constraints and complex dynamics in an OLG framework,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 656-669, November.
- Tiziana Assenza & Anna Agliari & Domenico Delli Gatti & Emiliano Santoro, 2009. "Borrowing Constraints and Complex Dynamics in an OLG Framework," Post-Print hal-00723003, HAL.
- John H. Boyd & Bruce A. Champ, 2003. "Inflation and financial market performance: what have we learned in the last ten years," Working Paper 0317, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Yann Algan & Xavier Ragot, 2005.
"Monetary Policy with Heterogenous Agents and Credit Constraints,"
Sciences Po publications
2005 - 45, Sciences Po.
- Yann Algan & Xavier Ragot, 2006. "Monetary Policy with Heterogeneous Agents and Credit Constraints," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 292, Society for Computational Economics.
- Yann Algan & Xavier Ragot, 2005. "Monetary Policy with Heterogenous Agents and Credit Constraints," Working Papers hal-01065550, HAL.
- Yann Algan & Xavier Ragot, 2005. "Monetary policy with heterogenous agents and credit constraints," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590565, HAL.
- Cottarelli, Carlo & Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Vladkova-Hollar, Ivanna, 2005.
"Early birds, late risers, and sleeping beauties: Bank credit growth to the private sector in Central and Eastern Europe and in the Balkans,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 83-104, January.
- Ivanna Vladkova Hollar & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Carlo Cottarelli, 2003. "Early Birds, Late Risers, and Sleeping Beauties; Bank Credit Growth to the Private Sector in Central and Eastern Europe and in the Balkans," IMF Working Papers 03/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Jude Eggoh, 2012. "Inflation Effects on Finance-Growth Link: A Panel Smooth Threshold Approach," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 711-725, June.
- J. François OUTREVILLE, 1999. "Financial Development, Human Capital And Political Stability," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 142, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Amat Adarov & Robert Tchaidze, 2011. "Development of Financial Markets in Central Europe; the Case of the CE4 Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1999. "Bank-based and market-based financial systems - cross-country comparisons," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2143, The World Bank.
- López-Laborda, Julio & Peña, Guillermo, 2016. "Is financial VAT neutral to financial sector size?," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mohsin S. Khan & Axel Schimmelpfennig, 2006. "Inflation in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 185-202.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asl, 2003. "Small and medium enterprises across the globe : a new database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3127, The World Bank.
- Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2013.
"Does inflation harm corporate investment? Empirical evidence from OECD countries,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-38.
- Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2012. "Does inflation harm corporate investment? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-63, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Omay, Tolga & Öznur Kan, Elif, 2010. "Re-examining the threshold effects in the inflation-growth nexus with cross-sectionally dependent non-linear panel: Evidence from six industrialized economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 996-1005, September.
- Eggoh, Jude C. & Khan, Muhammad, 2014. "On the nonlinear relationship between inflation and economic growth," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 133-143.
- Sonsoles Gallego & Alicia García Herrero & Jesús Saurina, 2002.
"The Asian and European Banking Systems: The Case of Spain in the Quest for Develpoment and Stability,"
0217, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Alicia García Herrero & Sonsoles Gallego Herrero & Jesús Saurina Salas, 2003. "The Asian and European Banking Systems: The case of Spain in the quest for development and stability," Finance 0304007, EconWPA.
- A.R. Kemal & Abdul Qayyum & Muhammad Nadim Hanif, 2007.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from a Heterogeneous Panel of High Income Countries,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 1-34, Jan-Jun.
- Kemal, A.R. & Qayyum, Abdul & Hanif, Muhammad N., 2004. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from a Heterogeneous Panel of High Income Countries," MPRA Paper 10198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan & Lin, Shu-Chin & Kim, Dong-Hyeon & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2010. "Inflation and the finance-growth nexus," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 229-236, January.
- Beck Thorsten & Büyükkarabacak Berrak & Rioja Felix K. & Valev Neven T., 2012.
"Who Gets the Credit? And Does It Matter? Household vs. Firm Lending Across Countries,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-46, March.
- Beck, Thorsten & Buyukkarabacak, Berrak & Rioja, Felix & Valev, Neven, 2008. "Who gets the credit ? and does it matter ? household vs. firm lending across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4661, The World Bank.
- Beck, Thorsten & Büyükkarabacak, Berrak & Rioja, Felix & Valev, Neven, 2009. "Who Gets the Credit? And Does It Matter? Household vs. Firm Lending across Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Büyükkarabacak, B. & Rioja, F. & Valev, N., 2009. "Who Gets the Credit? And Does it Matter? Household vs Firm Lending Across Countries," Discussion Paper 2009-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Burak Uras, 2013.
"Is informality a barrier to financial development?,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 309-331, August.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Burak R. Uras, 2012. "Is Informality a Barrier to Financial Development?," Working Papers 2012/12, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Stephanie Kremer & Alexander Bick & Dieter Nautz, 2013.
"Inflation and growth: new evidence from a dynamic panel threshold analysis,"
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 861-878, April.
- Kremer, Stephanie & Bick, Alexander & Nautz, Dieter, 2009. "Inflation and growth: new evidence from a dynamic panel threshold analysis," Discussion Papers 2009/9, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Stephanie Kremer & Alexander Bick & Dieter Nautz, 2009. "Inflation and Growth: New Evidence From a Dynamic Panel Threshold Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-036, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Hrushikesh Mallick & Mantu Kumar Mahalik & Shawkat Hammoudeh, 2018.
"Is globalization detrimental to financial development? Further evidence from a very large emerging economy with significant orientation towards policies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(6), pages 574-595, February.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mallick, Hrushikesh & Kumar, Mantu & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2017. "Is globalization detrimental to financial development? Further evidence from a very large emerging economy with significant orientation towards policies," MPRA Paper 78805, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Apr 2017.
- Saleh M. Nsouli & Norbert Funke, 2003. "The New Partnership for Africa's Development (NEPAD) Opportunities and Challenges," IMF Working Papers 03/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Denzau, Arthur T. & Keil, Manfred W. & Sitthiyot, Thitithep & Willett, Thomas D., 2004.
"When does inflation hurt economic growth? Different nonlinearities for different economies,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 519-532, September.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Arthur T. Denzau & Manfred W. Keil & Thitithep Sitthiyot & Thomas D. Willett, "undated". "When Does Inflation Hurt Economic Growth? Different Nonlinearities for Different Economies," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-22, Claremont Colleges.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Axel Schimmelpfennig, 2006. "Inflation in Pakistan: Money or Wheat?," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 2, pages 213-234..
- Max Gillman & Mark N. Harris, 2004. "Inflation, Financial Development and Endogenous Growth," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 24/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Davtyan Azat, 2014. "GMM Estimation and Shapiro-Francia Normality Test: A Case Study of CEE Economies," International Journal of Economic Sciences, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(1), pages 12-26.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2003. "Monetary Policy And The Distribution Of Income," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11072, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Siddiqui, Rehana & Hanif, Muhammad Nadim, 2004. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from Heterogeneous Panel Data of Low Income Countries," MPRA Paper 23431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ratna Sahay & Martin Cihák & Papa N’Diaye & Adolfo Barajas & Ran Bi & Diana Ayala & Yuan Gao & Annette Kyobe & Lam Nguyen & Christian Saborowski & Katsiaryna Svirydzenka & Seyed Reza Yousefi, 2015. "Repensar la profundización financiera: estabilidad y crecimiento en los mercados emergentes," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 17(33), pages 73-107, July-Dece.
- Tarishi Matsuoka & Makoto Watanabe, 2017.
"Banking Panics and Liquidity in a Monetary Economy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6722, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tarishi Matsuoka & Makoto Watanabe, 2017. "Banking Panics and Liquidity in a Monetary Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-091/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- World Bank, 2016. "Jordan Economic Monitor, Fall 2016," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25463, The World Bank.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, 2011. "Exchange Rate Regimes," Business School Working Papers 2011-02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2010. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Lucía Cuadro Sáez & Sonsoles Gallego Herrero & Alicia García Herrero, 2003. "Why Do Countries Develop More Financially Than Others? The Role Of The Central Bank And Banking Supervision," Finance 0304006, EconWPA.
- Mihasonirina Andrianaivo & Charles Amo Yartey, 2009. "Understanding the Growth of African Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 09/182, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:blg:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:53-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Kabir Hassan & Benito Sanchez, 2007. "Efficiency Determinants and Dynamic Efficiency Changes in Latin American Banking Industries," NFI Working Papers 2007-WP-32, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Alexandros Kontonikas & Alberto Montagnoli & Nicola Spagnolo, 2006. "Stock Returns and Inflation: The Impact of Inflation Targeting," Working Papers 2005_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Billmeier, Andreas & Massa, Isabella, 2009. "What drives stock market development in emerging markets--institutions, remittances, or natural resources?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 23-35, March.
- López-Laborda, Julio & Peña, Guillermo, 2017. "Does financial VAT affect the size of the financial sector?," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 11, pages 1-28.