Citations for "Sources of Inflation in Developing Countries"
by Prakash Loungani & Phillip L Swagel
- repec:eee:inteco:v:151:y:2017:i:c:p:71-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ilker Domaç & Eray M. Yücel, 2005.
"What Triggers Inflation in Emerging Market Economies?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(1), pages 141-164, April.
- Ilker Domac & Eray M. Yucel, 2003. "What Triggers Inflation in Emerging Market Economies?," Working Papers 0307, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Domac, Ilker & Yucel, Eray M., 2004. "What triggers inflation in emerging market economics?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3376, The World Bank.
- Temitope Leshoro & Umakrishnan Kollamparambil, 2016. "Inflation Or Output Targeting? Monetary Policy Appropriateness In South Africa," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(276), pages 77-104.
- Catao, Luis A.V. & Terrones, Marco E., 2005. "Fiscal deficits and inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 529-554, April.
- Davide Furceri & Prakash Loungani & John Simon & Susan M. Wachter, 2016.
"Global food prices and domestic inflation: some cross-country evidence,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(3), pages 665-687.
- Davide Furceri & Prakash Loungani & John Simon & Susan Wachter, 2015. "Global Food Prices and Domestic Inflation; Some Cross-Country Evidence," IMF Working Papers 15/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Indonesia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/318, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Fiscal and Monetary Anchors for Price Stability; Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 08/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Nguyen, Anh D.M. & Dridi, Jemma & Unsal, Filiz D. & Williams, Oral H., 2017. "On the drivers of inflation in Sub-Saharan Africa," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 71-84.
- Grand Nathalie & Dropsy Vincent, 2005. "Exchange Rate And Inflation Targeting In Morocco And Tunisia," Macroeconomics 0507018, EconWPA.
- Christopher Bowdler & Adeel Malik, 2005.
"Openness and inflation volatility: Cross-country evidence,"
2005-W14, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christopher Bowdler & Adeel Malik, 2005. "Openness and inflation volatility: cross-country evidence," CSAE Working Paper Series 2005-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- corrinne ho & robert n mccauley, 2004. "Living with flexible exchange rates:," International Finance 0411003, EconWPA.
- Mijiyawa, Abdoul, 2008. "Inflation and Democracy in Former Extractive Colonies Analysis with a New Instrumental Variable," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008 28, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Ilker Domac, 2003. "Explaining and Forecasting Inflation in Turkey," Working Papers 0306, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Xavier Debrun & Paul Masson & Catherine Pattillo, 2005. "Monetary union in West Africa: who might gain, who might lose, and why?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 454-481, May.
- Paul R Masson & Xavier Debrun & Catherine A Pattillo, 2002. "Monetary Union in West Africa; Who Might Gain, Who Might Lose, and Why?," IMF Working Papers 02/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Mohamed A. Osman & Rosmy Jean Louis & Faruk Balli, 2009. "Output gap and inflation nexus: the case of United Arab Emirates," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 118-135.
- Osman, Mohammad & Jean Louis, Rosmy & Balli, Faruk, 2008. "Output gap and inflation nexus: the case of United Arab Emirates," MPRA Paper 34006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Marco Terrones & Luis Catão, 2001. "Fiscal Deficits and Inflation; A New Look at the Emerging Market Evidence," IMF Working Papers 01/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Uma Ramakrishnan & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2002. "Forecasting Inflation in Indonesia," IMF Working Papers 02/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeannine Bailliu & Daniel Garcés & Mark Kruger & Miguel Messmacher, 2003. "Explaining and Forecasting Inflation in Emerging Markets: The Case of Mexico," Staff Working Papers 03-17, Bank of Canada.