Citations for "The role of pensions in the labor market: A survey of the literature"
by Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Olivia Mitchell
- Montizaan, Raymond & Cörvers, Frank & de Grip, Andries, 2008. "Training Background and Early Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 3504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Douglas Fore, . "Going Private in the Public Sector: The Transition From Defined Benefit to Defined Contribution Pension Plans," Pension Research Council Working Papers 99-14, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ghilarducci, Teresa & Reich, Michael, 1998. "Training and Pensions: Substitutes or Complements?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2xq878qt, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- David McCarthy, 2003. "A Lifecycle Analysis of Defined Benefit Pension Plans," Working Papers wp053, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Barrientos, Armando, 1998. "Pension reform, personal pensions and gender differences in pension coverage," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 125-137, January.
- Harley Frazis & Mark A. Loewenstein, 2009. "How Responsive are Quits to Benefits?," Working Papers 426, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Julia Lynn Coronado & Steven A. Sharpe, 2003.
"Did Pension Plan Accounting Contribute to a Stock Market Bubble?,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(1), pages 323-371.
- Julia Lynn Coronado & Steven A. Sharpe, 2003. "Did pension plan accounting contribute to a stock market bubble?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mario Jametti, 2007.
"Underfunding of Defined Benefit Pension Plans and Benefit Guarantee Insurance - An Overview of Theory and Empirics,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
200, McMaster University.
- Mario Jametti, 2007. "Underfunding of Defined Benefit Pension Plans and Benefit Guarantee Insurance - An Overview of Theory and Empirics," Working Papers 2007_1, York University, Department of Economics.
- Harris, Douglas N. & Adams, Scott J., 2007. "Understanding the level and causes of teacher turnover: A comparison with other professions," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 325-337, June.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2000-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kathleen McGarry & Andrew Davenport, 1997. "Pensions and the Distribution of Wealth," NBER Working Papers 6171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dushi, Irena & Friedberg, Leora & Webb, Tony, 2010.
"The impact of aggregate mortality risk on defined benefit pension plans,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 481-503, October.
- Irena Dushi & Leora Friedberg & Anthony Webb, 2006. "The Impact of Aggregate Mortality Risk on Defined Benefit Pension Plans," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-21, Center for Retirement Research, revised Nov 2006.
- Armando Barrientos, 1998. "Supplementary pension coverage in Britain," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(4), pages 429-446, November.
- Juurikkala, Tuuli & Lazareva, Olga, 2006.
"Non-wage benefits, costs of turnover, and labor attachment: Evidence from Russian firms,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
4/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Tuuli Juurikkala & Olga Lazareva, 2006. "Non-wage benefits, costs of turnover, and labor attachment: evidence from Russian firms," Working Papers w0062, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Mario Jametti, 2008. "Underfunding of Defined Benefit Pension Plans and Benefit Guarantee Insurance: An Overview of Theory and Evidence," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(s1), pages 39-46, November.
- Robert L. Clark & Joseph F. Quinn, 1999. "Effects of Pensions on Labor Markets and Retirement," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 431, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Cooper, Russell W. & Ross, Thomas W., 2001. "Pensions: theories of underfunding," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 667-689, December.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson, 2002. "Choice of pension scheme and job mobility in Britain," IFS Working Papers W02/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Drolet, Marie & Morissette, Rene, 1999. "The Evolution of Pension Coverage of Young and Prime-aged Workers in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1999138e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Bender, Keith A., 2009. "How are pension integration and pension benefits related?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 26-41, February.
- Sadowski, Dieter & Pull, Kerstin, 1995. "Können betriebliche Sozialleistungen die staatliche Sozialpolitik entlasten?," Quint-Essenzen 45, Institute for Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Community (IAAEG), University of Trier.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 1999. "LEEping into the future of labor economics: the research potential of linking employer and employee data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 25-41, March.
- Sundaram, Rangarajan K. & Yermack, David, 2006. "Pay Me Later: Inside Debt and Its Role in Managerial Compensation," SIFR Research Report Series 43, Institute for Financial Research.
- Anna Huysse-Gaytandjieva & Wim Groot & Milena Pavlova, 2013. "A New Perspective on Job Lock," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 587-610, July.
- Garen, John & Berger, Mark & Scott, Frank, 1996. "Pensions, non-discrimination policies, and the employment of older workers," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 417-429.
- Anja Decressin & Julia Lane & Kristin McCue & Martha Stinson, 2005. "Employer-Provided Benefit Plans, Workforce Composition and Firm Outcomes," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2005-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Drolet, Marie & Morissette, Rene, 1999. "L'evolution de la protection offerte par les pensions aux travailleurs jeunes et plus ages au Canada," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1999138f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Kathrin Dummann, 2007. "What Determines the Demand for Occupational Pensions in Germany?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 67, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Alicia H. Munnell & Kelly Haverstick & Geoffrey Sanzenbacher, 2006. "Job Tenure and Pension Coverage," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-18, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2006.