Citations for "Heckscher-Ohlin Theory and Individual Attitudes Towards Globalization"
by Kevin H. O'Rourke
- Tito Boeri & Herbert Brücker, 2005. "Migration, Co-ordination Failures and EU Enlargement: Paper Presented at the 41st Economic Policy Panel in Luxembourg, 15/16 April 2005," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 481, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tito Boeri, 2009.
"Immigration to the Land of Redistribution,"
Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs)
5, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Tito Boeri, 2010. "Immigration to the Land of Redistribution," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 05, European Institute, LSE.
- Boeri, Tito, 2009. "Immigration to the Land of Redistribution," IZA Discussion Papers 4273, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tito Boeri, 2009. "Immigration to the land of redistribution," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53364, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hessami, Zohal, 2011.
"Globalization's winners and losers--Evidence from life satisfaction data, 1975-2001,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 250-253, September.
- Zohal Hessami, 2011. "Globalization's Winners and Losers - Evidence from Life Satisfaction Data, 1975 -2001," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-12, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Doyle, Orla & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2006. "Who favors enlargement?: Determinants of support for EU membership in the candidate countries' referenda," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 520-543, June.
- Clair Brown & Julia Lane & Timothy Sturgeon, 2013.
"Workers' Views of the Impact of Trade on Jobs,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 1-21, 01.
- Teng, Faxin, 2008.
"Warum sind manche Individuen und Länder protektionistischer als andere?
[Why Are Some People and Countries More Protectionist than Others?]," MPRA Paper 31958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Dluhosch & Daniel Horgos, 2013.
"Trading Up the Happiness Ladder,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 973-990, September.
- Francesc Ortega, 2004.
"Immigration and the survival of the welfare state,"
Economics Working Papers
815, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Liao, Christine Marie & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2004. "Determinants of Individual Trade Policy Preference in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2004-16, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ina Jäkel & Marcel Smolka, 2013.
"Individual Attitudes Towards Trade: Stolper-Samuelson Revisited,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 731-761, September.
- Jäkel, Ina C. & Smolka, Marcel, 2011. "Individual attitudes towards trade: Stolper-Samuelson revisited," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 11, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Limao, Nuno & Panagariya, Arvind, 2007. "Inequality and endogenous trade policy outcomes," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 292-309, July.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2006.
"A Dual Policy Paradox: Why Have Trade and Immigration Policies Always Differed in Labour-Scarce Economies?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5443, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy J. Hatton & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2005. "A Dual Policy Paradox: Why Have Trade and Immigration Policies Always Differed in Labor-Scarce Economies," NBER Working Papers 11866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2006. "A Dual Policy Paradox: Why Have Trade and Immigration Policies Always Differed in Labor-Scarce Economies?," IZA Discussion Papers 2146, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2003.
"The Era of Free Migration: Lessons for Today,"
Trinity Economics Papers
200315, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kevin O'Rourke, 2004. "The Era of Free Migration: Lessons for Today," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp018, IIIS.
- J. Broz, 2008. "Congressional voting on funding the international financial institutions," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 351-374, December.
- Hessami, Zohal, 2009. "Globalization's Winners and Losers - Evidence from Life Satisfaction Data, 1975 - 2000," MPRA Paper 26412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudia M. Buch & Jörn Kleinert, 2007. "Multinational Firms and New Protectionisms," IAW Discussion Papers 33, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Binagwaho, Agnes & Hartwig, Renate & Ingeri, Denyse & Makaka, Andrew, 2012. "Mutual health insurance and its contribution to improving child health in Rwanda," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-66-12, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Boeri, Tito & Brücker, Herbert, 2005. "Migration, Co-ordination Failures and EU Enlargement," IZA Discussion Papers 1600, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tito Boeri & Herbert Brücker, 2005. "Why are Europeans so tough on migrants?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(44), pages 629-703, October.