Citations for "Migration and Education Inequality in Rural Mexico"
by David McKenzie & Hillel Rapoport
- Victoria Chorny & Rob Euwals & Kees Folmer, 2007. "Immigration policy and welfare state design; a qualitative approach to explore the interaction," CPB Document 153, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Karamba, Wendy R. & Quiñones, Esteban J. & Winters, Paul, 2011. "Migration and food consumption patterns in Ghana," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 41-53, February.
- Andrew Halpern-Manners, 2011. "The Effect of Family Member Migration on Education and Work Among Nonmigrant Youth in Mexico," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 73-99, February.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Wooden, Mark, 2015. "What's the good of education on our overall quality of life? A simultaneous equation model of education and life satisfaction for Australia," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 10-21.
- Yaw Nyarko & Kwabena Gyimah-Brempon, 2011.
"Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2011/26, European University Institute.
- Yaw Nyarko and Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong, 2011. "Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 26, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Bouoiyour, Jamal, 2013.
"Transferts de fonds, éducation et travail des enfants au Maroc: Une analyse par score de propension
[Remittances, Education and Child labor in Morocco: A propensity score matching approach]," MPRA Paper 46063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Amal MIFTAH, 2013. "Transferts de fonds, éducation et travail des enfants au Maroc. Une analyse par score de propension," Working Papers 2012-2013_5, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Apr 2013.
- Manuel Orozco & Rachel Fedewa, 2007. "Leveraging efforts on remittances and financial intermediation," INTAL Working Papers 1448, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Milo Bianchi, 2012.
"Immigration Policy and Self-Selecting Migrants,"
- Bianchi, Milo, 2006. "Immigration Policy and Self-Selecting Migrants," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 627, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 02 Nov 2006.
- Bianchi, Milo, 2013. "Immigration Policy and Self-Selecting Migrants," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5377, Paris Dauphine University.
- Milo Bianchi, 2008. "Immigration policy and self-selecting migrants," PSE Working Papers halshs-00587710, HAL.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Francesco Paternò, 2011.
"Output Growth Volatility and Remittances,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(311), pages 480-500, 07.
- Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2014. "Trust, welfare states and income equality: Sorting out the causality," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 183-199.
- Florian Kaufmann, 2007. "Emigrant or Sojourner? Migration Intensity and Its Determinants," Working Papers wp154, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Miftah, Amal, 2014.
"Education, Genre et Transferts de fonds des migrants: Quelles interactions dans le Maroc rural ?
[Education, Gender and Remittances: What interactions in rural Morocco?]," MPRA Paper 57051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parsons, Christopher R. & Skeldon, Ronald & Walmsley, Terrie L. & Winters, L. Alan, 2007. "Quantifying international migration : a database of bilateral migrant stocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4165, The World Bank.
- Verónica Frisancho Robles & R. Oropesa, 2011. "International Migration and the Education of Children: Evidence from Lima, Peru," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 591-618, August.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Francesco Paternò, 2006.
"Do Workers' Remittances Reduce the Probability of Current Account Reversals?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0714, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bugamelli, Matteo & Paternò, Francesco, 2009. "Do Workers' Remittances Reduce the Probability of Current Account Reversals?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1821-1838, December.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Francesco Paterno, 2006. "Do workers' remittances reduce the probability of current account reversals?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19872, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bugamelli, Matteo & Paterno, Francesco, 2005. "Do workers'remittances reduce the probability of current account reversals ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3766, The World Bank.
- Lucas, Robert E.B., 2007.
"Migration and Rural Development,"
eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 4(1).
- Robert E.B. Lucas, 2007. "Migration and rural development," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 4(1), pages 99-122.
- Martin Piotrowski & Yok-Fong Paat, 2012. "Determinants of Educational Attainment in Rural Thailand: A Life Course Approach," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 31(6), pages 907-934, December.
- Cid, Alejandro, 2007. "Educational Gap and Family Structure in Uruguay," MPRA Paper 39911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liliana Meza González & Liliana Meza González & Carla Pederzini Villarreal, 2009. "Migración internacional y escolaridad como medios alternativos de movilidad social: el caso de México," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 0(Special i), pages 163-206.
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Amal Miftah, 2014. "Household Welfare, International Migration And Children Time Allocation In Rural Morocco," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 75-95, June.
- Kristina A. Schapiro, 2009. "Migration and Educational Outcomes of Children," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-57, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Oct 2009.
- Aniceto C. Orbeta Jr, 2008.
"Economic Impact of International Migration and Remittances on Philippine Households : What We Thought We Knew, What We Need to Know,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22673, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2008. "Economic Impact of International Migration and Remittances on Philippine Households: What We Thought We Knew, What We Need to Know," Discussion Papers DP 2008-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jadotte, Evans, 2009. "International Migration, Remittances and Labour Supply: The Case of the Republic of Haiti," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Laetitia Duval & François-Charles Wolff, 2009. "L'effet des transferts migratoires sur la déforestation dans les pays en développement," Working Papers hal-00421222, HAL.