Citations for "Together or Separately? Issues on the Costs and Benefits of Political and Fiscal Unions"
by Perotti, Roberto & Spolaore, Enrico & Alesina, Alberto
- Jorge Blázquez, 1998. "Estructura federal, bienestar e inestabilidad política: un modelo de gasto público con externalidades internacionales," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(1), pages 119-149, January.
- Enrico Spolaore & Alberto Alesina, 2001.
"War, Peace and the Size of Countries,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1937, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Brusco, Sandro, 2001.
"Optimal secession rules,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1811-1834, December.
- Gr�goire Rota Graziosi, 2007. "Secession and the Limits of Taxation: Toward a Theory of Internal Exit: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 534-538, March.
- Vlachos, Jonas, 2003.
"Who Wants Political Integration? Evidence from the Swedish EU-Membership Referendum,"
Working Paper Series
594, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Vlachos, Jonas, 2004. "Who wants political integration?: Evidence from the Swedish EU-membership referendum," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1589-1604, July.
- Casson, Mark & Dark, Ken & Gulamhussen, Mohamed Azzim, 2009. "Extending internalisation theory: From the multinational enterprise to the knowledge-based empire," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 236-256, June.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti, 2005. "Gains from a Redrawing of Political Boundaries: Evidence from State Reorganization in India," Others 0512002, EconWPA.
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2000. "Regionalisation and the Functions of Regional and Local Government," Papers BP2001/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Rigmar Osterkamp & Markus Eller, 2003. "Functional Decentralisation of Government Activity," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(3), pages 36-42, 02.
- Brink, Anna, 2001. "The Break-Up of Municipalities –Voting Behavior in Local Referenda," Working Papers in Economics 58, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 05 Sep 2003.
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb200011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spolaore, Enrico & Alesina, Alberto, 2006.
"Conflict, Defense Spending, and the Number of Nations,"
4553016, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto & Spolaore, Enrico, 2006. "Conflict, defense spending, and the number of nations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 91-120, January.
- Enrico Spolaore, 2004. "Economic Integration, International Conflict and Political Unions," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(5), pages 3-50, September.
- Csillag, István, 2001.
"Költségvetési összhangzattan. Diktatúrából a demokráciába?
[Budgetary harmony. From dictatorship to democracy?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 824-843.
- Pierre M. Picard & Tim Worrall, 2009. "Currency Unions and International Assistance," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Croci Angelini, Elisabetta & D'Ambrosio, Conchita & Farina, Francesco, 2002. "Do Preferences in EU Member-States Support Fiscal Federalism?," IRISS Working Paper Series 2002-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Alberto Alesina & Enrico Spolaore, 1997.
"On the Number and Size of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1027-1056.
- Bolton, Patrick & Roland, Gerard & Spolaore, Enrico, 1996. "Economic theories of the break-up and integration of nations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 697-705, April.
- Rigmar Osterkamp & Markus Eller, 2003. "How Decentralised Is Government Activity?," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(1), pages 32-35, 02.
- Vincenzo Verardi, 2004. "Electoral systems, racial tension and decentralization," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9895, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Spahn, Peter, 2012. "Integration durch Währungsunion? Der Fall der Euro-Zone," FZID Discussion Papers 57-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Liesbet Hooghe & Gary Marks, 2012. "Beyond Federalism - Estimating and Explaining the Territorial Structure of Government," KFG Working Papers p0037, Free University Berlin.
- James, Simon, 2004. "Financing multi-level government," MPRA Paper 26760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander Mikhailovich, 2009.
"Эндогенные Границы И Распределение Власти В Федерациях И Международных Сообществах
[ENDOGENOUS BOUNDARIES AND DISTRIBUTION OF POWER In the Federation]," MPRA Paper 16473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1996. "Nations, conglomerates, and empires : the tradeoff between income and sovereignty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1675, The World Bank.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2003:i:12:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Björn Kauder, 2014. "Incorporation of Municipalities and Population Growth – A Propensity Score Matching Approach," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 188, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Philip Bodman & Kathryn Ford & Tom Gole & Andrew Hodge, . "What Drives Fiscal Decentralisation?," MRG Discussion Paper Series 3009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Brink , Anna, 2003. "Unequal Provision of Local Public Services under the Threat of Secession," Working Papers in Economics 103, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Paul Cashin & Antonio Lemus, 2012. "The Eastern Caribbean Currency Union; Would a Fiscal Insurance Mechanism Mitigate National Income Shocks?," IMF Working Papers 12/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Alesina & Enrico Spolaore, 1996. "International Conflict, Defense Spending and the Size of Countries," NBER Working Papers 5694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.