Citations for "Introduction"
by A. W. Coats
- Manasse, Paolo & Stanca, Luca & Turrini, Alessandro, 2004.
"Wage premia and skill upgrading in Italy: why didn't the hound bark?,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 59-83, February.
- P. Manasse & L. Stanca & A. Turrini, 2001. "Wage Premia and Skill Upgrading in Italy: Why didn't the Hound Bark?," Working Papers 423, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Paolo Manasse & Luca Stanca & Alessandro Turrini, 2002. "Wage Premia and Skill Upgrading in Italy: Why Didn´t the Hound Bark?," Development Working Papers 162, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Paolo Manasse & Luca Stanca & Alessandro Turrini, . "Wage Premia and Skill Upgrading in Italy: Why didn’t the Hound Bark?," Working Papers 204, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Manasse, Paolo & Stanca, Luca & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2002. "Wage Premia and Skill Upgrading in Italy: Why Didn't the Hound Bark?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3202, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Manasse & Luca Stanca & Alessandro Turrini, 2001. "Wage Premia and Skill Upgrading in Italy: Why didn’t the Hound Bark?," Working Papers 37, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2001.
- John Roufagalas & Sumati Srinivas, . "International Trade Theories within a Unified Framework," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Novarese, Marco & Castellani, Marco & Di Giovinazzo, Viviana, 2009.
"Procedural Rationality and Happiness,"
18290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castellani, Marco & Di Giovinazzo, Viviana & Novarese, Marco, 2010. "Procedural rationality and happiness," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 376-383, June.
- Sara Serra & José R. Maria, 2008. "Forecasting investment: A fishing contest using survey data," Working Papers w200818, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Vern L. Bengtson & Cara J. Rice & Malcolm L. Johnson, 2000. "Are Theories of Aging Important? Models and Explanations in Gerontology at the Turn of the Century," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 11, McMaster University.
- Lu, Yang K. & Perron, Pierre, 2010.
"Modeling and forecasting stock return volatility using a random level shift model,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 138-156, January.
- Yang K. Lu & Pierre Perron, 2008. "Modeling and Forecasting Stock Return Volatility Using a Random Level Shift Model," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2008-012, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- McLoughlin, Damien & Horan, Conor, 2002. "Markets-as-networks: notes on a unique understanding," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 535-543, July.
- Edson Domingues & Eduardo Haddad & Fernando Perobelli, 2001. "Short-run Regional Effects of Alternative Strategies for Economic Integration: The Case of Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa01p210, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Burguet, 2000.
"Auction theory: a guided tour,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(1), pages 3-50, January.
- Peter Navarro, 2000. "Economics in the Cyberclassroom," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 119-132, Spring.
- A. R. Cardoso, 2000. "Wage differentials across firms: an application of multilevel modelling," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 343-354.
- Eduardo Haddad & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 1998. "Transportation costs, regional inequality and structural changes in the Brazilian economy: An interregional CGE approach," ERSA conference papers ersa98p426, European Regional Science Association.
- Robert Dimand & Mohammed Dore, 1999. "Cournot, Bertrand, and game theory: A further note," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(3), pages 325-333, September.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003.
"Towards A Multi-Purpose Framework For Tax-Benefit Microsimulation,"
- Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2001. "Towards a multi purpose framework for tax benefit microsimulation," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Li-Hui Chen & Tsuei-Yang Guo, 2011. "Forecasting financial crises for an enterprise by using the Grey Markov forecasting model," Quality & Quantity- International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 911-922, June.
- Steven G. Rivkin & Eric A. Hanushek & John F. Kain, 2005.
"Teachers, Schools, and Academic Achievement,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(2), pages 417-458, 03.
- Dimitris Ballas & Graham Clarke & John Dewhurst, 2006. "Modelling the Socio-economic Impacts of Major Job Loss or Gain at the Local Level: a Spatial Microsimulation Framework," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 127-146.
- Manfred J. Holler & Günter Knieps & Esko Niskanen, 1997. "Standardization in Transportation Markets: A European Perspective," Discussion Papers 151, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- D. G. Proverbs & G. D. Holt, 2000. "A theoretical model for optimum project (time) performance based on European best practice," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 657-665, December.
- Beattie, Vivien & Jones, Michael John, 2001. "A six-country comparison of the use of graphs in annual reports," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-222, 05.
- Hogelund, Jan & Holm, Anders, 2006.
"Case management interviews and the return to work of disabled employees,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 500-519, May.
- Jan Høgelund & Anders Holm, 2004. "Case Management Interviews and the Return to Work of Disabled Employees," CAM Working Papers 2004-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Werner Kurz & Sarah Beukema & Michael Apps, 1997. "Carbon budget implications of the transition from natural to manged disturbance regimes in forest landscapes," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 405-421, December.
- Fabio Rumler, 1999. "Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Numerical Simulations in a 2-Country Monetary General Equilibrium Model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp065, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard, 1994.
"Stochastic volatility: likelihood inference and comparison with ARCH models,"
3., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1996. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference And Comparison With Arch Models," Econometrics 9610002, EconWPA.
- Sangjoon Kim, Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, . "Stochastic volatility: likelihood inference and comparison with ARCH models," Economics Papers W26, revised version of W, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Zhongjun Qu & Pierre Perron, 2008. "A Stochastic Volatility Model with Random Level Shifts: Theory and Applications to S&P 500 and NASDAQ Return Indices," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2008-007, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- PetraÂ E. Todd & KennethÂ I. Wolpin, 2007.
"The Production of Cognitive Achievement in Children: Home, School, and Racial Test Score Gaps,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 91-136.
- Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2004. "The Production of Cognitive Achievement in Children: Home, School and Racial Test Score Gaps," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 1997. "Institutional Changes and Rising Wage Inequality: Is There a Linkage?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 75-96, Spring.
- Paula KyrË†, 2006. "Entrepreneurship Education and Finnish Society," Working Papers 152, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Colwyn Jones, T. & Dugdale, David, 2002. "The ABC bandwagon and the juggernaut of modernity," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 121-163.
- Karlsson, Tomas & Honig, Benson, 2009. "Judging a business by its cover: An institutional perspective on new ventures and the business plan," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 27-45, January.
- Melse, Eric, 2006. "The Financial Accounting Model from a System Dynamics' Perspective," MPRA Paper 7624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eoin O’Sullivan & Ian O’Donnell, 2003. "Imprisonment and the Crime Rate in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(1), pages 33–64.
- Gendron, Yves, 2002. "On the role of the organization in auditors' client-acceptance decisions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 659-684, October.
- Chad Seifried & Dave Shonk, 2007. "American Professional Sport Facilities: Considerations for the Future," Working Papers 0724, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- ince, meltem, 2011. "Financial liberalization, financial development and economic growth: An empirical analysis for Turkey," MPRA Paper 31978, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2011.
- Eakin, Hallie, 2003. "Rural Responses to Climatic Variability and Institutional Change in Central Mexico," University of California at San Diego, Center for U.S.-Mexican Studies qt73v1n9n1, Center for U.S.-Mexican Studies, UC San Diego.
- Hartmann, Frank G. H., 2000. "The appropriateness of RAPM: toward the further development of theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(4-5), pages 451-482, May.
- Christian Dustmann & Johannes Ludsteck & Uta Schönberg, 2009.
"Revisiting the German Wage Structure,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(2), pages 843-881.
- Murrell, Peter, 2003.
"Firms facing new institutions: transactional governance in Romania,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 695-714, December.
- Peter Murrell, 2003. "Firms Facing New Institutions: Transactional Governance in Romania," Electronic Working Papers 03-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Abraham Neyman & Rann Smorodinsky, 2003. "Asymptotic Values of Vector Measure Games," Discussion Paper Series dp344, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl & Eszter Simon & Alex Fischer, 2010. "Political Efficacy of Emerging Elites in Post-Socialist Countries: The Impact of Disciplinary Culture and Political Opportunities," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(4), pages 807-821, December.
- Noureddine Krichene, 2003. "Modeling Stochastic Volatility with Application to Stock Returns," IMF Working Papers 03/125, International Monetary Fund.
- Gardner M. Brown & Jason F. Shogren, 1998. "Economics of the Endangered Species Act," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 3-20, Summer.
- Hardiyanto, A.V., 2007. "Daily Rp/USD stochastic volatility and the policy implication lesson," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 237-256, February.
- Barak Richman & Chris Boerner, . "A Transaction Cost Economizing Approach To Regulation: Understanding Government Responses To The Nimby Problem," American Law & Economics Association Annual Meetings 1010, American Law & Economics Association.
- Julie A. Nelson, . "06-04 "Ethics and International Debt: A View from Feminist Economics,"," GDAE Working Papers 06-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Randall, Alan & Taylor, Michael A., 2000. "Incentive-Based Solutions To Agricultural Environmental Problems: Recent Developments In Theory And Practice," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(02), August.
- Murphy, K. & Clint, M. & Perrott, R. H., 1999. "Re-engineering statistical software for efficient parallel execution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 441-456, October.
- Arthur S. Goldberger, 2003.
"Structural Equation Models in Human Behavior Genetics,"
- Goldberger,A.S., 2002. "Structural equation models in human behavior genetics," Working papers 22, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Bo-Goran Ekholm & Jan Wallin, 2000. "Is the annual budget really dead?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 519-539.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Jan C. van Ours & Menno P. Pradhan, 2001. "The Declining Price Anomaly in Dutch Dutch Rose Auctions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1055-1062, September.
- Rodousakis, Nikolaos, 2010. "Goodwin’s Lotka-Volterra Model in Disaggregative Form: A Note," MPRA Paper 22975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Domingues, Edson P. & Perobelli, Fernando S., 2002. "Regional effects of economic integration: the case of Brazil," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 453-482, August.
- Siegel, Jordan I. & Licht, Amir N. & Schwartz, Shalom H., 2011. "Egalitarianism and international investment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 621-642.
- Diane-Laure Arjaliès, 2010. "A Social Movement Perspective on Finance: How Socially Responsible Investment Mattered," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 57-78, April.
- Dominique Guégan, 2009. "A Meta-Distribution for Non-Stationary Samples," CREATES Research Papers 2009-24, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Fabio Busetti & Silvestro di Sanzo, 2011. "Bootstrap LR tests of stationarity, common trends and cointegration," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 799, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Heather Klemick, 2008. "Forest Fallow Ecosystem Services: Evidence from the Eastern Amazon," NCEE Working Paper Series 200805, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised May 2008.
- Michael Parkin, 2000. "The Principles of Macroeconomics at the Millennium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 85-89, May.
- Bianca Többe Gonçalves, 2006. "'Epistemological dependency'-cognitive relativism in development thinking," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 1151-1165.
- Eric A. Hanushek, 1996. "Measuring Investment in Education," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 9-30, Fall.
- P. Nokelainen & T. Silander & P. Ruohotie & H. Tirri, 2007. "Investigating the Number of Non-linear and Multi-modal Relationships Between Observed Variables Measuring Growth-oriented Atmosphere," Quality & Quantity- International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 869-890, December.
- Manabu Asai, 2005. "Comparison of MCMC Methods for Estimating Stochastic Volatility Models," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 281-301, June.
- Kam-hon CHU & Bob Y. C. Chan & Chor-yiu Sin, 2000. "Contagion Effects, Informational Effects, and Economic Fundamentals: An Analysis of Exchange Rate Dynamics during the Asian Currency Crisis," Working Papers 022000, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Suddaby, Roy & Cooper, David J. & Greenwood, Royston, 2007. "Transnational regulation of professional services: Governance dynamics of field level organizational change," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(4-5), pages 333-362.
- Murray, Brian C. & Abt, Robert C., 2001. "Estimating price compensation requirements for eco-certified forestry," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 149-163, January.
- Sebastian Huhn, 2008. "A History of Nonviolence: Insecurity and the Normative Power of the Imagined in Costa Rica," GIGA Working Paper Series 84, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Brian Graham Shaw & Mark Hart, 1999. "Cohesion And Diversity In The European Union: Irreconcilable Forces?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 259-268.
- Werner Kurz & Sarah Beukema & Michael Apps, 1998. "Carbon Budget Implications of the Transition from Natural to Managed Disturbance Regimes in Forest Landscapes," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 405-421, December.
- Ragnhild Nes, 2010. "Happiness in Behaviour Genetics: Findings and Implications," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 369-381, June.
- Larson, Ronald B., 2002. "When Is Dinner?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 33(03), November.
- Perry Patterson, 1998. "Including Gays and Lesbians in the Economic Curriculum," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 65-72.
- Cynthia J. Langlykke, 2001. "The benefits of workforce integration and housing concentration for imigrant groups, with related policy inferences drawn from immigration trends in Germany and Berlin," NEURUS papers neurusp27, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Jorge Gomes & Maria Mendes, 2002. "New Product Development & Management Of Knowledge In Portuguese Higher Education," Industrial Organization 0211019, EconWPA.
- Rageh, Rania, 2010. "Interest rate rule for the conduct of monetary policy: analysis for Egypt (1997:2007)," MPRA Paper 26639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Beets, 2011. "Critical Events in the Ethics of U.S. Corporation History," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 193-219, August.
- Pol, Peter M.J., 2002. "The necessity of analysing cities in a comprehensive way," ERSA conference papers ersa02p284, European Regional Science Association.
- Valérie Revest & Sandro Sapio, 2008. "Financing Technology-Based Small Firms in Europe: a review of the empirical evidence," LEM Papers Series 2008/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.