Citations for "Inter-industry Mobility and the Cyclical Upgrading of Labor"
by MarkMcLaughlin Bils & Kenneth J.
- Josse Delfgaauw, 2005. "Where to go? Workers' Reasons to quit and Intra- versus Interindustry Job Mobility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-027/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 08 Aug 2005.
- Pedro S. Martins & Gary Solon & Jonathan P. Thomas, 2012. "Measuring What Employers Do about Entry Wages over the Business Cycle: A New Approach," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 36-55, October.
- Krause, Michael U. & Lubik, Thomas A., 2006. "The cyclical upgrading of labor and on-the-job search," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 459-477, August.
- Roberto Leombruni & Roberto Quaranta, 2002. "The Unemployment Route to Versatility," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 16, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Lex Borghans & Bart Golsteyn, 2007.
"Skill transferability, regret and mobility,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(13), pages 1663-1677.
- Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H.H., 2006. "Skill Transferability, Regret and Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 2021, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Borghans Lex & Golsteyn Bart, 2006. "Skill Transferability Regret and Mobility," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Haaland, Venke Furre, 2013. "The Lost Generation: Effects of Youth Labor Market Opportunities on Long-Term Labor Market Outcomes," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2013/8, University of Stavanger.
- Oana Calavrezo & Richard Duhautois & Francis Kramarz, 2011. "L'importance des "réseaux d'entreprises" dans la mobilité sectorielle des salariés," Working Papers hal-00831499, HAL.
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Francis Vella, 2002. "Aggregate worker reallocation and occupational mobility in the United States: 1971-2000," IFS Working Papers W02/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Francis G. Vella, 2008.
"Occupational Mobility and the Business Cycle,"
NBER Working Papers
13819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel, Kirsten & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2004.
"Does Employment Protection Reduce the Demand for Unskilled Labor?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1290, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kirsten Daniel & W. S. Siebert, 2005. "Does employment protection reduce the demand for unskilled labour?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 197-222.
- Clark, Brian & Joubert, Clement & Maurel, Arnaud, 2014.
"The Career Prospects of Overeducated Americans,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8313, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tsou, Meng-Wen & Liu, Jin-Tan & Hammitt, James K. & Chang, Ching-Fu, 2013. "The impact of foreign direct investment in China on employment adjustments in Taiwan: Evidence from matched employer–employee data," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25, pages 68-79.
- Daiji Kawaguchi & Tetsushi Murao, 2014.
"Labor‐Market Institutions and Long‐Term Effects of Youth Unemployment,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(S2), pages 95-116, October.
- Kawaguchi, Daiji & Murao, Tetsushi, 2014. "Labor Market Institutions and Long-Term Effects of Youth Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 8156, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alwyn Young, 2013. "Structural transformation, the mismeasurement of productivity growth and the cost disease of services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54247, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arseneau, David M. & Epstein, Brendan, 2014. "The Welfare Costs of Skill-Mismatch Employment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lkhagvasuren, Damba, 2014.
"Education, mobility and the college wage premium,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 159-173.
- Schmutte, Ian M., 2014. "Free to Move? A Network Analytic Approach for Learning the Limits to Job Mobility," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 49-61.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Reginald Covington & Asia Sikora Kessler, 2015. "Labor Market Conditions at School-leaving: Long-run Effects on Marriage and Fertility," DETU Working Papers 1508, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Jun Han & Wing Suen, 2011. "Age structure of the workforce in growing and declining industries: evidence from Hong Kong," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 167-189, January.
- Young Sik Kim & Kunhong Kim, 2006. "How Important is the Intermediate Input Channel in Explaining Sectoral Employment Comovement over the Business Cycle?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(4), pages 659-682, October.
- Aysun, Uluc, 2014. "Bankruptcy resolution capacity and economic fluctuations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 387-399.
- Pedro S. Martins & Gary Solon & Jonathan Thomas, 2010.
"Measuring What Employers Really Do about Entry Wages over the Business Cycle,"
NBER Working Papers
15767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martins, Pedro S. & Solon, Gary & Thomas, Jonathan P., 2010. "Measuring What Employers Really Do about Entry Wages over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 4757, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maclean, Johanna Catherine, 2013. "The health effects of leaving school in a bad economy," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 951-964.
- Donggyun Shin & Kwanho Shin, 2003.
"Why Are The Wages of Job Stayers Procyclical?,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0573, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Madeline Zavodny, 2003. "Race, wages, and assimilation among Cuban immigrants," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Till von Wachter & Andrew Heisz, 2012. "The Short- and Long-Term Career Effects of Graduating in a Recession," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Brian Clark & Arnaud Maurel & Clement Joubert, 2014. "Career Prospects of Overeducated Americans," 2014 Meeting Papers 400, Society for Economic Dynamics.