Willingness to Move for Work and Unemployment Duration in Spain
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Eriksson & Jonas Lagerström, 2012.
"The Labor Market Consequences of Gender Differences in Job Search,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 303-327, September.
- Eriksson, Stefan & Lagerström, Jonas, 2008. "The Labor Market Consequences of Gender Differences in Job Search," Working Paper Series 2008:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Drinkwater, 2003. "Go West? Assessing the willingness to move from Central and Eastern European Countries," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0503, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Namkee Ahn & José Ignacio García-Pérez, 2002.
"Unemployment duration and workers' wage aspirations in Spain,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 103-118.
- Namkee Ahn & J. Ignacio GarcÌa-PÈrez, "undated". "Unemployment duration and worker's wage aspiration in Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 58, FEDEA.
- Namkee Ahn & J. Ignacio García Pérez, 2000. "Unemployment duration and workers' wage aspirations in Spain," Economics Working Papers 426, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2006. "The Influence of Others on Migration Plans," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 652-665, November.
- Christoph Kern, 2014. "Regional Structures and Mobility Dispositions: A Multilevel Proportional- & Partial-Proportional Odds Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 681, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Denzil Fiebig & Elizabeth Savage & Rosalie Viney, 2006. "Does the reason for buying health insurance influence behaviour? CHERE Working Paper 2006/1," Working Papers 2006/1, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Kåre Johansen & Knut RØed, 2006.
"Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(4), pages 423-444, August.
- Kåre Johansen & Fredrik Carlsen & Knut Røed, "undated". "Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness," Working Paper Series 2903, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Alexander W. Hoffmaister, 2010.
"Barriers to retail competition and prices: evidence from Spain,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 62(2), pages 395-416, April.
- Willy W. Hoffmaister, 2006. "Barriers to Retail Competition and Prices; Evidence From Spain," IMF Working Papers 06/231, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlos Usabiaga & Pablo Álvarez de Toledo & Fernando Núñez, 2013.
"Labour Market Segmentation, Clusters, Mobility And Unemployment Duration With Individual Microdata,"
- Álvarez de Toledo, Pablo & Núñez, Fernando & Usabiaga, Carlos, 2013. "Labour Market Segmentation, Clusters, Mobility and Unemployment Duration with Individual Microdata," MPRA Paper 46003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Usabiaga & Fernando Núñez & Pablo Álvarez de Toledo, 2013. "Segmentación del mercado de trabajo, clusters, movilidad y duración de desempleo con datos individuales," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2013/02, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Cristina Borra, 2018. "Internal Mobility after the Expansion of the Welfare State: Evidence from Spain," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1806, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Peter Huber, 2007.
"The willingness to migrate in the CEECs evidence from the Czech Republic,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 351-369, September.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Peter Huber, 2007. "The Willingness to Migrate in the CEECs. Evidence from the Czech Republic," WIFO Working Papers 286, WIFO.
- Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2009.
"Geographic labour mobility and unemployment insurance in Europe,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 267-283, April.
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2004. "Geographic Labour Mobility and Unemployment Insurance in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1253, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Álvarez de Toledo, Pablo & Núñez, Fernando & Usabiaga, Carlos, 2014. "An empirical approach on labour segmentation. Applications with individual duration data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 252-267.
- Paweł Strzelecki & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2015. "Inferring the Adequacy of Wage Expectations Among the Non-Working," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 6, pages 51-69.
- Fernandez-Leiceaga, Xoaquin & Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Sánchez, Patricio, 2013.
"¿Ha contribuido la población inmigrante a la convergencia interregional en España?
[On the contribution of immigrants to interregional convergence in Spain]," MPRA Paper 52381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Drinkwater & David Blackaby, 2004.
"Migration and Labour Market Differences: The Case of Wales,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
0604, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Blackaby, David H. & Drinkwater, Stephen, 2004. "Migration and Labour Market Differences: The Case of Wales," IZA Discussion Papers 1275, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierella Paci & Erwin R. Tiongson & Mateusz Walewski & Jacek Liwinski & Maria M. Stoilkova, 2007. "Internal Labor Mobility in Central Europe and the Baltic Region," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6598, December.
- Fredrik Carlsen, 2001. "Migration, Local Fiscal Variables and Local Economic Conditions," CESifo Working Paper Series 553, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pekkala, Sari & Tervo, Hannu, 2002. " Unemployment and Migration: Does Moving Help?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(4), pages 621-639, December.
- Namkee Ahn & Juan F. Jimeno & Emma García, "undated". "Migration Willingness in Spain: Analysis of Temporal and Regional Differences," Working Papers 2002-21, FEDEA.
- Caparros, A. & Navarro, M.L., 2005. "Factors Affecting Quits and Layoffs in Spanish Labour Market," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(4).
- Boman, Anders, 2012. "Employment effects of extended geographic scope in job search," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 643-652.
- Mulhern, Alan & Watson, John, 2009. "Spanish internal migration: is there anything new to say?," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:10:p:3623-:d:174744 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elise Brezis & Ariel Soueri, 2011. "Why do Students Migrate? Where do they Migrate to?," Working Papers 25, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Anzelika Zaiceva & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2008.
"Scale, diversity, and determinants of labour migration in Europe,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 428-452, Autumn.
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2008. "Scale, Diversity and Determinants of Labour Migration in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 6921, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008. "Scale, Diversity, and Determinants of Labour Migration in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 3595, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Caparrós Ruiz & Mª. Lucía Navarro Gómez, 2002. "Factors affecting quits and layoffs in Spain," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/16, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Stephen Drinkwater, 2003. "Estimating the willingness to move within Great Britain: Importance and implications," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1203, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Adela Luque & C.J. Krizan, 2009. "The Micro-Dynamics of Skill Mix Changes in a Dual Labor Market: The Spanish Manufacturing Experience," Working Papers 09-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.