Citations for "Demographics and medical care spending: standard and non-standard effects"
by David M. Cutler & Louise Sheiner
- David M. Cutler & Ellen Meara, 2001.
"The Concentration of Medical Spending: An Update,"
in: Themes in the Economics of Aging, pages 217-240
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Geppert & Mark B. McClellan, 2001. "Trends in Medicare Spending Near the End of Life," NBER Chapters, in: Themes in the Economics of Aging, pages 201-216 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louise Sheiner & David M. Cutler, 2000.
"Generational Aspects of Medicare,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 303-307, May.
- Berkel, Barbara & Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2004. "Pension reform in Germany : the impact on retirement decisions," Papers 04-62, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- K Blackburn & H Issa, 2002. "Endogenous Life Expectancy in a Simple Model of Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 13, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Carol Propper, 2001. "Expenditure on healthcare in the UK: a review of the issues," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(2), pages 151-183, June.
- Murphy, Michael & Martikainen, Pekka, 2013. "Use of hospital and long-term institutional care services in relation to proximity to death among older people in Finland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 39-47.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan & Christina Benita Wilke, 2003. "The German Public Pension System: How it Was, How it Will Be," MEA discussion paper series 03034, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- John B. Shoven, 2008. "Adjusting Government Policies for Age Inflation," NBER Working Papers 14231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ludwig Dittrich & Dana Stara, 2013. "The Impact of Aging Population on the Rise of the Health Care Cost in the Czech Republic," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(1), pages 11-17, February.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Louise M. Sheiner, 2000. "Should America Save for Its Old Age? Fiscal Policy, Population Aging, and National Saving," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 57-74, Summer.
- Sally C. Stearns & Edward C. Norton, 2004. "Time to include time to death? The future of health care expenditure predictions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 315-327.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Louise Sheiner, 2000. "Should America save for its old age? Population aging, national saving, and fiscal policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Axel Borsch-Supan & Barbara Berkel, 2003. "Pension Reform in Germany: The Impact on Retirement Decisions," NBER Working Papers 9913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ed Westerhout & Frank Pellikaan, 2005. "Can we afford to live longer in better health?," CPB Document 85, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Louise Sheiner, 2004. "The effects of technology on the age distribution of health spending: a cross-country perspective," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Sabelhaus & Michael Simpson & Julie Topoleski, 2004. "Incorporating Longevity Effects into Long-Term Medicare Projections: Technical Paper 2004-02," Working Papers 15190, Congressional Budget Office.
- Thomas Bjørner & Søren Arnberg, 2012. "Terminal costs, improved life expectancy and future public health expenditure," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 129-143, June.
- Barbara Berkel & Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan, 2003. "Renteneintrittsentscheidungen in Deutschland: Langfristige Auswirkungen verschiedener Reformoptionen," MEA discussion paper series 03031, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Marcelin Joanis & David Boisclair & Claude Montmarquette, 2004. "La santé au Québec : des options pour financer la croissance," CIRANO Project Reports 2004rp-04, CIRANO.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:1:p:11-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yanqin Fan & Dong Li & Qi Li, 2004. "Nonlinearity in medical expenditures: a new semiparametric approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 911-916.
- John B. Shoven, 2007. "New Age Thinking: Alternative Ways of Measuring Age, Their Relationship to Labor Force Participation, Goverment Policies and GDP," NBER Working Papers 13476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan & Barbara Berkel, 2004. "Pension Reform in Germany: The Impact on Retirement Decisions," MEA discussion paper series 04062, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan, 2004. "From Public Pension to Private Savings: The Current Pension Reform Process in Europe," MEA discussion paper series 04050, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.