Citations for "Payment intermediation and the origins of banking"
by James J. McAndrews & William Roberds
- Cyril Monnet & Thomas Nellen, 2014. "The Collateral Costs of Clearing," Working Papers 2014-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Skeie, David R., 2008.
"Banking with nominal deposits and inside money,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 562-584, October.
- Goetz von Peter, 2003. "A Unified Approach to Credit Crunches, Financial Instability, and Banking Crises," Macroeconomics 0312006, EconWPA.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Francesca Carapella & Charles M. Kahn & Antoine Martin & David C. Mills & Ed Nosal, 2012.
"Repos, fire sales, and bankruptcy policy,"
Working Paper Series
WP-2012-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Simpson Prescott, Edward & Weinberg, John A., 2003.
"Incentives, communication, and payment instruments,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 433-454, March.
- Edward Simpson Prescott & John A. Weinberg, 2000. "Incentives, communication, and payment instruments," Working Paper 00-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- John Bryant, 2005. "Coordination, Fragility, High-Powered Money, and the Liquidity Trap: A "Tobinesque" Parable," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 97-106, Winter.
- Kari Kemppainen, 2004. "Competition and regulation in European retail payment systems," Microeconomics 0404008, EconWPA.
- Kemppainen, Kari, 2003. "Competition and regulation in European retail payment systems," Research Discussion Papers 16/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Marc Bourreau & Marianne Verdier, 2010.
"Cooperation for Innovation in Payment Systems: The Case of Mobile Payments,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2010-5, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Marc BOURREAU & Marianne VERDIER, 2010. "Cooperation for Innovation in Payment Systems: The Case of Mobile Payments," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(79), pages 95-114, 3rd quart.
- Goetz von Peter, 2004. "Asset Prices and Banking Distress: A Macroeconomic Approach," Finance 0411034, EconWPA.
- Thomas C. Glaessner & Tom Kellermann & Valerie McNevin, 2004. "Electronic Safety and Soundness : Securing Finance in a New Age," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15029, August.
- John A. Weinberg, 1999. "Interconnection and Rivalry between Banks," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-15, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bossone, Biagio, 2001. "Do banks have a future?: A study on banking and finance as we move into the third millennium," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2239-2276, December.
- Charles M. Kahn & James J. McAndrews & William Roberds, 1999.
"Settlement risk under gross and net settlement,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
99-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro, 2009. "A Monetary Model of Banking Crises," Discussion papers 09036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- von Peter, Goetz, 2009.
"Asset prices and banking distress: A macroeconomic approach,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 298-319, September.
- Goetz von Peter, 2004. "Asset prices and banking distress: a macroeconomic approach," BIS Working Papers 167, Bank for International Settlements.
- Edgardo Barandiarán, 2000. "Chile Después del Peso: Viviendo con el Dólar," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 37(110), pages 241-267.
- Biaggio Bossone & Abdourahmane Sarr, 2002. "A New Financial System for Poverty Reduction and Growth," IMF Working Papers 02/178, International Monetary Fund.
- Dwyer Jr., Gerald P. & Samartín, Margarita, 2009.
"Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-169, June.
- Margarita SamartÃn & Gerald Dwyer, 2004. "Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?," 2004 Meeting Papers 372, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & Margarita Samartín, 2006. "Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Margarita Samartin & Gerald Dwyer, 2004. "Why do Banks Promise to Pay Par on Demand?," 2004 Meeting Papers 180c, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1999. "The future of financial intermediation and regulation: an overview," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 5(May).
- Gorton, Gary & Winton, Andrew, 2003.
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 431-552
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Winton, 2002. "Financial Intermediation," NBER Working Papers 8928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Winton, 2002. "Financial Intermediation," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- James J. McAndrews & Samira Rajan, 2000. "The timing and funding of Fedwire funds transfers," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 17-32.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner & James J. McAndrews, 2001. "Personal on-line payments," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 35-50.