Citations for "A Model of the Origins of Basic Property Rights"
by A. Muthoo
- Erik Ansink & Michael Gengenbach & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2015.
"River Sharing and Water Trade,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
15-001/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Weikard, Hans-Peter & Ansink, Erik & Gengenbach, Michael, 2013. "River Sharing and Water Trade," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79931, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Erik Ansink & Michael Gengenbach & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2012. "River Sharing and Water Trade," Working Papers 2012.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Boris Gershman, 2014.
"The two sides of envy,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 407-438, December.
- Kimbrough, Erik & Sheremeta, Roman, 2014.
"Why can’t we be friends? Entitlements and the costs of conflict,"
53253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik O Kimbrough & Roman M Sheremeta, 2014. "Why can’t we be friends? Entitlements and the costs of conflict," Working Papers 14-01, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2012.
"Side-Payments and the Costs of Conflict,"
12-01, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Alex Coram, 2006. "An asymmetric dynamic struggle between pirates and producers," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2006-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- James Fenske, 2012.
"Imachi Nkwu: Trade and the Commons,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2012-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Perroni, Carlo & Scharf, Kimberley, 2003. "Viable Tax Constitutions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 683, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Teraji, Shinji, 2008. "Property rights, trust, and economic performance," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1584-1596, August.
- Helmut Rainer, 2008.
"Gender discrimination and efficiency in marriage: the bargaining family under scrutiny,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 305-329, April.
- Rainer, Helmut, 2008. "Gender discrimination and efficiency in marriage: The bargaining family under scrutiny," Munich Reprints in Economics 19817, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Rainer, 2004. "Gender Discrimination and Effciency in Marriage: the Bargaining Family under Scrutiny," Economics Discussion Papers 586, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Rainer, 2005. "Gender Discrimination and Efficiency in Marriage: the Bargaining Family under Scrutiny," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0512, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Santiago S?chez-Pag?, . "Rivalry, Exclusion and Coalitions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 547.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Roman Sheremeta, 2010. "Make Him an Offer He Can’t Refuse: Avoiding Conflicts through Side Payments," Working Papers 10-23, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Harold Houba & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2009. "Stone Age Equilibrium," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-092/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hassani Mahmooei, Behrooz & Parris, Brett, 2012. "Why might climate change not cause conflict? an agent-based computational response," MPRA Paper 44918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander M. Yarkin, 2014. "Endogenous Property Rights, Conflict Intensity And Inequality In Asymmetric Rent-Seeking Contest," HSE Working papers WP BRP 72/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Pelosse, Yohan, 2011. "Inter and intra-group conflicts as a foundation for contest success functions," MPRA Paper 31468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanchez-Pages, Santiago, 2006.
"On the social efficiency of conflict,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 96-101, January.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2012. "Why Can’t We Be Friends? Entitlements, bargaining, and conflict," Working Papers 12-16, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Thomas Gall & Paolo Masella, 2009.
"Markets and Jungles,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-187, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gall, Thomas & Masella, Paolo, 2011. "Markets and Jungles," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 30, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2007.
"Spatial Pillage Game,"
4651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Gall & Paolo Masella, 2007. "A Tale of Markets and Jungles in a Simple Model of Growth," JEPS Working Papers 07-004, JEPS.
- Shyh-fang Ueng, 2005. "A theory of efficient coexistence," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 397-416.
- Alberto Battistini, 2006. "The Role of Inter-Group Relationships in Institutional Analysis," Department of Economics University of Siena 487, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Davide Fiaschi, 2009. "Natural Resources, Social Conflict and Poverty Trap," Discussion Papers 2009/82, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Philipp Denter & Dana Sisak, 2010. ""Who's the thief?": Asymmetric Information and the Creation of Property Rights," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-27, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.