Citations for "Testing export-led growth in South Asia"
by Jim Love & Ramesh Chandra
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Amr Hosny, 2015. "Commodity trade between EU and Egypt and Orcutt’s hypothesis," Empirica, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Jehanzeb Cheema, 2009. "Short-Run And Long-Run Effects Of Currency Depreciation On The Bilateral Trade Balance Between Pakistan And Her Major Trading Partners," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 19-41, June.
- HALICIOGLU, Ferda & Dell’Anno, Roberto, 2009.
"An ARDL model of unrecorded and recorded economies in Turkey,"
24982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Dell'Anno & Ferda Halicioglu, 2010. "An ARDL model of unrecorded and recorded economies in Turkey," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 627-646, September.
- Greenwell Collins Matchaya & Pius Chilonda & Sibusiso Nhelengethwa, 2013. "International Trade and Income in Malawi: A Co-integration and Causality Approach," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 125-147, September.
- Hye, Qazi Muhammad Adnan & Wizarat, Shahida & Lau, Wee-Yeap, 2013. "Trade-led growth hypothesis: An empirical analysis of South Asian countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 654-660.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Amr Hosny, 2014. "Price and income elasticities: evidence from commodity trade between the U.S. and Egypt," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 561-574, December.
- Mohammad Mafizur Rahman & Muhammad Shahbaz, 2013.
"Do Imports and Foreign Capital Inflows Lead Economic Growth? Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Pakistan,"
South Asia Economic Journal,
Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 14(1), pages 59-81, March.
- Rahman, Mohammad Mafizur & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2011. "Do Imports and Foreign Capital Inflows Lead Economic Growth? Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 29805, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Mar 2011.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007.
"A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey,"
3565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2007. "A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2007_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kalyoncu, Huseyin & Yucel, Fatih, 2005.
"An analytical approach on defense expenditure and economic growth: the case of Turkey and Greece,"
4262, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Huseyin Kalyoncu & Fatih Yucel, 2006. "An analytical approach on defense expenditure and economic growth: The case of Turkey and Greece," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(5), pages 336-343, November.
- Muhammad Jamil & Rao Muhammad Atif & Khalid Zaman, 2013. "Internal and External Determinants of Economic Growth: A closer look at Pakistan’s Economy," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 16(49), pages 73-90, September.
- Fumitaka Furuoka & Qaiser Munir, 2010. "Does export dependency hurt economic development? Empirical evidence from Singapore," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 204-218.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:38:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:204-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Hanafiah Harvey, 2015. "Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility and Commodity Trade between U.S. and Singapore," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 22-40, February.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Ruixin Zhang, 2014. "Is there J-Curve effect in the commodity trade between Korea and rest of the world?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 227-250, August.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:2006.06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zahid Asghar, 2011. "A Structural Approach for Testing Causality," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-12, September.
- László Kónya & Jai Pal Singh, 2006.
"Exports, Imports and Economic Growth in India,"
2006.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Tronzano, Marco, 2010. "Reassessing the Dynamic Links between Trade and Growth: New Empirical Evidence from India - Un riesame delle relazioni tra commercio estero e crescita economica:nuova evidenza empirica per l’India," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 63(2), pages 217-244.
- Akmal, Muhammad Shahbaz & Ahmad, Khalil & Ali, Muhammad, 2009. "Exports-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: Further Evidence," MPRA Paper 16043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & mohammad, Mafizur Rahman, 2011.
"The dynamic of financial development, imports, foreign direct investment and economic growth: cointegration and causality analysis in Pakistan,"
32181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jul 2011.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Mohammad Mafizur Rahman, 2012. "The Dynamic of Financial Development, Imports, Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Pakistan," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 13(2), pages 201-219, June.
- Saima Siddiqui & Sameena Zehra & Sadia Majeed & Muhammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2008. "Export-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: A Reinvestigation Using the Bounds Test," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 13(2), pages 59-80, Jul-Dec.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Pervaz, Azeem & Ahmad, Khalil, 2011.
"Exports-led growth hypothesis in Pakistan: further evidence,"
33617, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2011.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Pervaz Azim & Khalil Ahmad, 2011. "Exports-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: Further Evidence," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(3), pages 182-197, September.
- Fumitaka Furuoka, 2007. "Do exports act as “engine” of growth? Evidence from Malaysia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(38), pages 1-14.