Citations for "Vested interests and technology adoption"
by Bridgman, Benjamin R. & Livshits, Igor D. & MacGee, James C.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli & Jared Rubin, 2012.
"Political Legitimacy and Technology Adoption,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 168(3), pages 339-361, September.
- Li, Yao Amber, 2010. "International Trade, Technology Diffusion, and the Role of Diffusion Barriers," MPRA Paper 39409, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2011.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, 2004.
"Monopoly rights can reduce income big time,"
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Teixeira, Arilton, 2003. "Monopoly Rights can Reduce Income Big Time," CEPR Discussion Papers 3854, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Teixeira, Arilton, 2004. "Monopoly rights can reduce income big time," Research Discussion Papers 7/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, 2004. "Monopoly rights can reduce income big time," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 373, Econometric Society.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, .
"How Barriers to International Trade Affect TFP,"
2167724, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2011.
"Competition, Work Rules and Productivity,"
2011 Meeting Papers
289, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, 2011.
"Barriers To Entry And Development,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(2), pages 573-602, 05.
- Arilton Teixeira & Berthold Herrendorf, 2009. "Barriers to Entry and Development," Fucape Working Papers 22, Fucape Business School.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, . "Barriers to Entry and Development," Working Papers 2167726, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Gregmar Galinato & Suzette Galinato, 2010. "The Effects of Corruption Control and Political Stability on the Environmental Kuznets Curve of Deforestation-Induced Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Working Papers 2010-9, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2008:i:3:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lei Fang, 2010. "Entry Barriers, Financial Frictions, and Cross-Country Differences in Income and TFP," 2010 Meeting Papers 505, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giovanni Prarolo & Francesco Lancia, 2007.
"A Politico-Economic Model of Aging, Technology Adoption and Growth,"
2007.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Lancia & Giovanni Prarolo, 2012. "A politico-economic model of aging, technology adoption and growth," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 989-1018, July.
- F. Lancia & G. Prarolo, 2007. "A Politico-Economic Model of Aging, Technology Adoption and Growth," Working Papers 590, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tasso Adamopoulos, 2008. "Land Inequality and the Transition to Modern Growth," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(2), pages 257-282, April.
- Roland Bénabou & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2015.
"Forbidden Fruits: The Political Economy of Science, Religion, and Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
21105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bénabou, Roland & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2015. "Forbidden Fruits: The Political Economy of Science, Religion, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 10548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Byeongju Jeong, 2010.
"Intergenerational Bargaining in Technology Adoption,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp414, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Byeongju Jeong, 2007. "Intergenerational Bargaining in Technology Adoption," 2007 Meeting Papers 604, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jeong, Byeongju, 2014. "Economic growth in a politically fragmented world," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 402-416.
- Galinato, Gregmar I. & Galinato, Suzette P., 2013. "The short-run and long-run effects of corruption control and political stability on forest cover," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 153-161.
- Lei Fang, 2010.
"Entry cost, financial friction, and cross-country differences in income and TFP,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2010-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bah, El-hadj & Fang, Lei, 2016. "Entry Costs, Financial Frictions, And Cross-Country Differences In Income And Tfp," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 884-908, June.
- Itzhak Goldberg & Lee Branstetter & John Gabriel Goddard & Smita Kuriakose, 2008. "Globalization and Ttechnology Absorption in Europe and Central Asia : The Role of Trade, FDI, and Cross-Border Knowledge Flows," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6445.
- Daniel Chiquiar & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2009. "Competitiveness and Growth of the Mexican Economy," Working Papers 2009-11, Banco de México.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Teixeira, Arilton, 2002. "How Trade Policy Affects Technology Adoption and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin R. Bridgman & Igor D. Livshits & James C. MacGee, 2004. "For Sale: Barriers to Riches," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20043, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.