Citations for "Vested interests and technology adoption"
by Bridgman, Benjamin R. & Livshits, Igor D. & MacGee, James C.
- Giovanni Prarolo & Carlotta Berti Ceroni & Giorgio Bellettini, 2012.
"Knowing the right person in the right place: political connections and resistance to change,"
2012 Meeting Papers
976, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giorgio Bellettini & Carlotta Berti Ceroni & Giovanni Prarolo, 2014. "Knowing The Right Person In The Right Place: Political Connections And Resistance To Change," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 641-671, 06.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, 2004.
"Monopoly rights can reduce income big time,"
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Teixeira, Arilton, 2003. "Monopoly Rights can Reduce Income Big Time," CEPR Discussion Papers 3854, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, 2004. "Monopoly rights can reduce income big time," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 373, Econometric Society.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Teixeira, Arilton, 2004. "Monopoly rights can reduce income big time," Research Discussion Papers 7/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, .
"How Barriers to International Trade Affect TFP,"
2167724, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Jeong, Byeongju, 2014. "Economic growth in a politically fragmented world," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 402-416.
- Arilton Teixeira & Berthold Herrendorf, 2009.
"Barriers to Entry and Development,"
Fucape Working Papers
22, Fucape Business School.
- Itzhak Goldberg & Lee Branstetter & John Gabriel Goddard & Smita Kuriakose, 2008. "Globalization and Ttechnology Absorption in Europe and Central Asia : The Role of Trade, FDI, and Cross-Border Knowledge Flows," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6445, September.
- Li, Yao Amber, 2010. "International Trade, Technology Diffusion, and the Role of Diffusion Barriers," MPRA Paper 39409, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2011.
- F. Lancia & G. Prarolo, 2007.
"A Politico-Economic Model of Aging, Technology Adoption and Growth,"
590, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Francesco Lancia & Giovanni Prarolo, 2012. "A politico-economic model of aging, technology adoption and growth," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 989-1018, July.
- Giovanni Prarolo & Francesco Lancia, 2007. "A Politico-Economic Model of Aging, Technology Adoption and Growth," Working Papers 2007.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roland Bénabou & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2015.
"Forbidden Fruits: The Political Economy of Science, Religion, and Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
21105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bénabou, Roland & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2015. "Forbidden Fruits: The Political Economy of Science, Religion, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 10548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli & Jared Rubin, 2012.
"Political Legitimacy and Technology Adoption,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 168(3), pages 339-361, September.
- Lei Fang, 2010. "Entry Barriers, Financial Frictions, and Cross-Country Differences in Income and TFP," 2010 Meeting Papers 505, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lei Fang, 2010. "Entry cost, financial friction, and cross-country differences in income and TFP," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2010-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2011.
"Competition, Work Rules and Productivity,"
2011 Meeting Papers
289, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Byeongju Jeong, 2010.
"Intergenerational Bargaining in Technology Adoption,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp414, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Byeongju Jeong, 2007. "Intergenerational Bargaining in Technology Adoption," 2007 Meeting Papers 604, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2008:i:3:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tasso Adamopoulos, 2008. "Land Inequality and the Transition to Modern Growth," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(2), pages 257-282, April.
- Galinato, Gregmar I. & Galinato, Suzette P., 2013. "The short-run and long-run effects of corruption control and political stability on forest cover," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 153-161.
- Daniel Chiquiar & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2009. "Competitiveness and Growth of the Mexican Economy," Working Papers 2009-11, Banco de México.
- Gregmar Galinato & Suzette Galinato, 2010. "The Effects of Corruption Control and Political Stability on the Environmental Kuznets Curve of Deforestation-Induced Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Working Papers 2010-9, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Teixeira, Arilton, 2002. "How Trade Policy Affects Technology Adoption and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin R. Bridgman & Igor D. Livshits & James C. MacGee, 2004. "For Sale: Barriers to Riches," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20043, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.