Citations for "Optimal policies with strategic distortions"
by Krishna, Kala & Thursby, Marie
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Livanis, Grigorios & West, Carol, 2010. "Country of Origin Labeling (C.O.O.L.): How cool is it?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 575-589, October.
- Ishikawa, Jota & Spencer, Barbara J., 1999.
"Rent-shifting export subsidies with an imported intermediate product,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 199-232, August.
- Jota Ishikawa & Barbara J. Spencer, 1996. "Rent-Shifting Export Subsidies with an Imported Intermediate Product," NBER Working Papers 5458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1996.
"Cost Heterogeneity, Industry Concentration and Startegic Trade Policies,"
96a39, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Ngo, Van Long & Soubeyran, Antoine, 1997. "Cost heterogeneity, industry concentration and strategic trade policies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 207-220, August.
- Elsayyad, May & Konrad, Kai A., 2012.
"Fighting Multiple Tax Havens,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
13964, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Praveen Kujal & Juan Ruiz, 2003. "International Trade Policy towards Monopolies and Oligopolies," International Trade 0302002, EconWPA, revised 17 Mar 2003.
- Krishna, K., 1993.
"The Adding Up Problem: A Tergeting Approach,"
10-93-33, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Kala Krishna, 1998. "The adding up problem: a targeting approach," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 151-173.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu, 1996. "Growth, welfare and optimal trade taxes: a fallacy of composition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 369-380, August.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1993.
"Why Industrial Policies Fail: Limited Commitment,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt8ss076xw, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 1998. "Targeted Strategic Trade Policy with Domestic Cost Heterogeneity," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 100, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1990.
"The Sensitivity of Strategic and Corrective R&D Policy in Battles for Monopoly,"
NBER Working Papers
3235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W, 1992. "The Sensitivity of Strategic and Corrective R&D Policy in Battles for Monopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(4), pages 795-816, November.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1989. "The Sensitivity of Strategic and Corrective R&D Policy in Battles for Monopoly," Discussion Papers 868, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Costinot, Arnaud, 2008.
"A comparative institutional analysis of agreements on product standards,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 197-213, May.
- Costinot, Arnaud, 2008. "A Comparative Institutional Analysis of Agreements on Product Standards," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt09f6660d, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Winston Chang & Hajime Sugeta, 2005. "Cost asymmetry, oligopolistic competition and optimal trade and industrial policies," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 95-114.
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1989. "Is free trade passé after all?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 17-44, March.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Guyomard, Herve, 1999. "Public Policy In Vertically Related Markets: A Cournot Oligopoly-Oligopsony Model," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21561, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kala Krishna & Kathleen Hogan & Phillip Swagel, 1989. "The Non-Optimality of Optimal Trade Policy: The U.S. Automobile Indust ry Revisited, 1979-1985," NBER Working Papers 3118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.