Citations for "Skill-biassed change, unemployment and wage inequality"
by Gregg, Paul & Manning, Alan
- Ruffin, Roy J., 2001. "Quasi-specific factors: worker comparative advantage in the two-sector production model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 445-461, April.
- Marco Manacorda & Alan Manning, 1999.
"Just can't get enough: more on skill-biassed change and labour market performance,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20240, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marco Manacorda & Alan Manning, 1999. "Just Cant Get Enough:More On Skill-Biassed Change and Labour Market Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp0412, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Garcia-Perez, J.I., 1999.
"Equilibrium Search Models: the Role of the Assumptions,"
9909, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- J. Ignacio Garcia-Perez, 2002. "Equilibrium search models: the role of the assumptions," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(2), pages 255-284, May.
- Anna Batyra & Henri R. Sneessens, 2006.
"Selective Reductions in Labour Taxation: Labour Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance,"
2006 Meeting Papers
142, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Batyra, Anna & Sneessens, Henri R., 2010. "Selective reductions in labor taxation: Labor market adjustments and macroeconomic performance," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 531-543, July.
- Anna BATYRA & Henri SNEESSENS, 2010. "Selective Reductions in Labor Taxation Labour Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Anna, BATYRA & Henri R., SNEESSENS, 2007. "Selective Reductions in Labour Taxation : Labour Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007001, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Anna Batyra & Henri R. Sneessens, 2010. "Selective Reductions in Labor Taxation, Labour Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Batyra, Anna & Sneessens, Henri R., 2010. "Selective Reductions in Labor Taxation: Labor Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boeri, Tito & Jimeno, Juan F., 2005.
"The effects of employment protection: Learning from variable enforcement,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(8), pages 2057-2077, November.
- Tito Boeri, 2004. "The Effects of Employment Protection: Learning from Variable Enforcement," 2004 Meeting Papers 445a, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tito Boeri & Juan F. Jimeno, 2003. "The Effects of Employment Protection: Learning from Variable Enforcement," Working Papers 252, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Boeri, Tito & Jimeno, Juan F, 2003. "The Effects of Employment Protection: Learning from Variable Enforcement," CEPR Discussion Papers 3926, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stenberg, Anders & Wikström, Magnus, 2000.
"Higher Education and the Determination of Aggregate Male Employment by Age,"
Umeå Economic Studies
520, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Anders Stenberg & Magnus Wikstrom, 2004. "Higher Education and the Determination of Aggregate Male Employment by Age," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 87-101.
- Weiss, Matthias, 2008.
"Skill-biased technological change: Is there hope for the unskilled?,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 439-441, September.
- Matthias Weiss, 2004. "Skill-Biased Technological Change: Is there Hope for the Unskilled?," MEA discussion paper series 04045, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:31:i:3:p:426-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alena Bičáková, 2014.
"The trade-off between unemployment and wage inequality revisited,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 891-915.
- Alena Bicakova, 2014. "The Trade-off Between Unemployment and Wage Inequality Revisited," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp502, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1999.
"Real and monetary challenges to wage policy in Germany at the turn of the millennium: technical progress, globalization and European Monetary Union,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
99-48, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Franz, 1999. "Real and Monetary Challenges to Wage Policy in Germany at the Turn of the Millennium: Technical Progress, Globalization and European Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 200, CESifo Group Munich.
- Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2002.
"Workplaces in the Primary Economy and Wage Pressure in the Secondary Labor Market,"
IZA Discussion Papers
523, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2003. "Workplaces in the Primary Economy and Wage Pressure in the Secondary Labor Market," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 159(3), pages 523-, September.
- Van der Linden, Bruno, 1998. "Fighting unemployment without worsening povety: Basic income versus reductions of social security contributions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Oct 1999.
- Gerlach, Knut & Jirjahn, Uwe, 1998. "Technischer Fortschritt, Arbeitsorganisation und Qualifikation : eine empirische Analyse für das Verarbeitende Gewerbe Niedersachsens (Technological progress, organisation of labour, and qualification," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 31(3), pages 426-437.
- Joanne Lindley & Steven McIntosh, 2008. "A Panel Data Analysis of the Incidence and Impact of Over-education," Working Papers 2008009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Mohammad Haq, 2002. "Manufacturing Wage Differentials and Employment in Some Scandinavian Countries, the U.S. and the U.K.: An Analysis of Variance Approach," Empirica, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 289-304, December.
- Patricia Crifo, 2008.
"Skill Supply and Biased technical change,"
- Richard Jackman, 1998. "European Unemployment: Why is it so High and What Should be Done About it?," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.), Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Fabio Clementi & Michele Giammatteo, 2012. "The labour market and the distribution of income: an empirical analysis for Italy," Working Papers 42-2012, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jun 2012.
- Thomas Moutos & William Scarth, 2002. "Technical Change and Unemployment: Policy Responses and Distributional Considerations," CESifo Working Paper Series 710, CESifo Group Munich.