Citations for "Quantifying embodied technological change"
by Sakellaris, Plutarchos & Wilson, Daniel J.
- Gortz, Christoph & John, Tsoukalas, 2011.
"Learning, capital-embodied technology and aggregate fluctuations,"
35438, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2011.
- Christoph Gortz & John D. Tsoukalas, 2013. "Learning, Capital Embodied Technology and Aggregate Fluctuations," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 708-723, October.
- Christoph Görtz & John Tsoukalas, "undated". "Learning, Capital-Embodied Technology and Aggregate Fluctuations," Discussion Papers 11/06, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- John Tsoukalas, "undated".
"Time to Build Capital: Revisiting Investment-Cashflow Sensitivities,"
09/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Tsoukalas, John D., 2011. "Time to build capital: Revisiting investment-cash-flow sensitivities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1000-1016, July.
- Tsoukalas, John, 2009. "Time to Build Capital: Revisiting Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities," MPRA Paper 25870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsoukalas, John, 2009. "Time to Build Capital: Revisiting Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities," MPRA Paper 18640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shchetynin, Yevhenii & Nazrullaeva, Eugenia, 2012. "Effects of fixed capital investments on technical efficiency in food industry," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 28(4), pages 63-84.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2002.
"Is Embodied Technology the Result of Upstream R&D? Industry-Level Evidence,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 285-317, April.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "Is embodied technology the result of upstream R&D? industry-level evidence," Working Paper Series 2001-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Martin Falk & Werner Hölzl & Harald Oberhofer, 2015. "The Importance of Firm-Level Data for Empirical Research and Economic Policy Consulting," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(11), pages 845-857, November.
- Savvidou, Eleni, 2003. "The Relationship Between Skilled Labor and Technical Change," Working Paper Series 2003:27, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Mukoyama, Toshihiko, 2008. "Endogenous depreciation, mismeasurement of aggregate capital, and the productivity slowdown," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 513-522, March.
- Taiji Hagiwara & Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2014. "Capital Accumulation, Vintage and Productivity: The Japanese Experience," Discussion Papers 1418, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Petr Pavlínek & Jan Ženka, 2011. "Upgrading in the automotive industry: firm-level evidence from Central Europe," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 559-586, May.
- Fuentes, Raúl & Mishra, Tapas & Scavia, Javier & Parhi, Mamata, 2014. "On optimal long-term relationship between TFP, institutions, and income inequality under embodied technical progress," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 89-100.
- Maliranta, Mika, . "Micro Level Dynamics of Productivity Growth. An Empirical Analysis of the Great Leap in Finnish Manufacturing Productivity in 1975-2000," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 38, 12-2015.
- Chad Syverson, 2010.
"What Determines Productivity?,"
NBER Working Papers
15712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinout De Bock, 2005. "Embodied Technical Change and the Persistence of Vacancies," 2005 Meeting Papers 572, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Germán Daniel Lambardi & Jhon James Mora, 2014. "Determinantes de la innovación en productos o procesos: el caso colombiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 16(31), pages 251-262, July-Dece.
- Shishir Saxena, 2011.
"Technology and spillovers: evidence from Indian manufacturing microdata,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1271-1287.
- Shishir Saxena, 2007. "Technology And Spillovers: Evidence From Indian Manufacturing Micro-Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Parisi, Maria Laura & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2006. "Productivity, innovation and R&D: Micro evidence for Italy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 2037-2061, November.
- Enghin Atalay, 2014.
"Materials Prices And Productivity,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 575-611, 06.
- Daniel Wilson, 2003.
"Embodying Embodiment in a Structural, Macroeconomic Input-Output Model,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 371-398.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "Embodying embodiment in a structural, macroeconomic input-output model," Working Paper Series 2001-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andrea Linarello, 2014. "Trade liberalization and domestic suppliers: evidence from Chile," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 994, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Frank Lichtenberg, 2006. "The Effect of Using Newer Drugs on Admissions of Elderly Americans to Hospitals and Nursing Homes: State-level Evidence from 1997 to 2003," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 5-25, December.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2008. "Investment-Specific Technological Change, Investment Sectoral Allocation and Human Capital Accumulation in a Model of Export-Led Growth," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211332520, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Christian Groth & Ronald Wendner, 2011.
"Learning by Investing, Embodiment, and Speed of Convergence,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
2011-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Groth, Christian & Wendner, Ronald, 2011. "Learning by investing, embodiment, and speed of convergence," MPRA Paper 29008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurin Janes, 2013. "Can capital grants help microenterprises reach the productivity level of SMEs? Evidence from an experiment in Sri Lanka," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg & Gautier Duflos, 2008. "Pharmaceutical innovation and the longevity of Australians: a first look," NBER Working Papers 14009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2012. "Capital-Specific Technological Change and Human Capital Accumulation in a Model of Export-Led Growth," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 65(262), pages 275-311.
- Ronald Wendner & Christian Groth, 2012.
"Embodied learning by investing and speed of convergence,"
Graz Economics Papers
2012-04, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Groth, Christian & Wendner, Ronald, 2014. "Embodied learning by investing and speed of convergence," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 245-269.
- N. N., 2015. "WIFO-Monatsberichte, issue 11/2015," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(11), November.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R. & Tatar, Mehtap & Çalışkan, Zafer, 2014. "The effect of pharmaceutical innovation on longevity, hospitalization and medical expenditure in Turkey, 1999–2010," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 361-373.
- Raúl Fuentes Z. & Javier Scavia D. & Juan Berríos P., 2014. "About the long-term distributional impact of embodied technological progress (without spillover effects) in developing countries," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 17(3), pages 28-54, December.
- Frank Lichtenberg, 2011.
"The quality of medical care, behavioral risk factors, and longevity growth,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2009. "The Quality of Medical Care, Behavioral Risk Factors, and Longevity Growth," NBER Working Papers 15068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Lichtenberg, 2010. "The Contribution of Pharmaceutical Innovation to Longevity Growth in Germany and France," CESifo Working Paper Series 3095, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frank Lichtenberg, 2012. "Contribution of Pharmaceutical Innovation to Longevity Growth in Germany and France, 2001–7," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 197-211, March.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2008.
"Have Newer Cardiovascular Drugs Reduced Hospitalization? Evidence From Longitudinal Country-Level Data on 20 OECD Countries, 1995-2003,"
NBER Working Papers
14008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2009. "Have newer cardiovascular drugs reduced hospitalization? Evidence from longitudinal country-level data on 20 OECD countries, 1995-2003," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 519-534.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2013-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- TOKUI Joji & INUI Tomohiko & Young Gak KIM, 2008. "Embodied Technological Progress and the Productivity Slowdown in Japan," Discussion papers 08017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2006. "Imperfect Competition, Economic Miracle, and Manufacturing Productivity Growth: Empirical Evidence from Taiwan," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 341-359, September.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu, 2011. "Embodied technological change, capital sectoral allocation and export-led growth," MPRA Paper 29810, University Library of Munich, Germany.