Youth unemployment in the OECD: demographic shifts, labour market institutions, and macroeconomic shocks
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Francine Blau & Lawrence Kahn, 2007.
"Labor market institutions and demographic employment patterns,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 833-867, October.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence, 2002. "Labour Market Institutions and Demographic Employment Patterns," CEPR Discussion Papers 3448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2002. "Labor Market Institutions and Demographic Employment Patterns," NBER Working Papers 9043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan J. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & Juan F. Jimeno, 2005.
"Dual employment protection legislation: a framework for analysis,"
0510, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jansen, Marcel & Jimeno, Juan F, 2005. "Dual Employment Protection Legislation: A Framework for Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 5033, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jansen, Marcel & Jimeno, Juan F., 2005. "Dual Employment Protection Legislation: A Framework for Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1564, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julián Messina, 2005.
"Institutions and Service Employment: A Panel Study for OECD Countries,"
CEIS, vol. 19(2), pages 343-372, June.
- Messina, Julián, 2004. "Institutions and service employment: a panel study for OECD countries," Working Paper Series 320, European Central Bank.
- Shane Niall, OHiggins, 2006. "Still With us After all of These Years: Trends in Youth Labour Market Entry, Home-Leaving And Human Capital Accumulation in Italy 1993-2003," CELPE Discussion Papers 99, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Acedański, Jan, 2016. "Youth unemployment and welfare gains from eliminating business cycles — The case of Poland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 248-262.
- Christian Dustmann & Uta Schönberg, 2007. "Apprenticeship Training and Commitment to Training Provision," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0032, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Dario Sciulli & Marcello Signorelli, 2010. "University-to-work transitions: the case of Perugia," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 77/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Angela Parenti & Cristina Tealdi, 2017. "Does the abolition of border controls boost cross-border commuting? Evidence from Switzerland," Discussion Papers 2017/213, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Allmendinger, Jutta & von den Driesch, Ellen, 2014. "Social inequalities in Europe: Facing the challenge," Discussion Papers, Presidential Department P 2014-005, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Sachs Andreas & Smolny Werner, 2015.
"Youth Unemployment in the OECD: The Role of Institutions,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 235(4-5), pages 403-417, August.
- Sachs, Andreas & Smolny, Werner, 2014. "Youth unemployment in the OECD: The role of institutions," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Misbah Tanveer Choudhry & Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2012. "Youth unemployment rate and impact of financial crises," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 76-95, March.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan F. Jimeno, "undated". "Spanish Unemployment: The End of the Wild Ride?," Working Papers 2003-10, FEDEA.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Zoega, Gylfi, 2010.
"An essay on the generational effect of employment protection,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 349-359, May.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "An essay on the generational effect of employment protection," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0915, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Feldmann, Horst, 2009. "The unemployment effects of labor regulation around the world," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 76-90, March.
- Giorgio Brunello, 2010. "The effects of cohort size on European earnings," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 273-290, January.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2009.
"Le cause del(l') (in)successo lavorativo dei giovani,"
Economia & lavoro,
Carocci editore, issue 3, pages 107-107.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2009.
"Le cause del (l’in-)successo lavorativo dei giovani
[The determinants of youth success in the labour market]," MPRA Paper 14218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2009. "Le cause del (l’in-)successo lavorativo dei giovani
- Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus & O'Connell, Philip J., 2011. "Transitions to Long-Term Unemployment Risk Among Young People: Evidence from Ireland," Papers WP394, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Dolado Juan & Jansen Marcel & Jimeno Serrano Juan, 2007.
"A Positive Analysis of Targeted Employment Protection Legislation,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-30, July.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jansen, Marcel & Jimeno, Juan F., 2007. "A Positive Analysis of Targeted Employment Protection Legislation," IZA Discussion Papers 2679, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kirsten Daniel & W. S. Siebert, 2005.
"Does employment protection reduce the demand for unskilled labour?,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 197-222.
- Daniel, Kirsten & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2004. "Does Employment Protection Reduce the Demand for Unskilled Labor?," IZA Discussion Papers 1290, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Okoampah, Sarah, 2016. "Cohort size effects on wages, working status, and work time," Ruhr Economic Papers 629, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Martin Heipertz & Melanie Ward-Warmedinger, 2008. "Economic and Social Models in Europe and the Importance of Reform," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 32(3), pages 255-287.
- Gilles Mourre, 2005. "Wage compression and employment in Europe: First evidence from the structure of earnings survey 2002," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 232, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Elvira Ciociano & Sergio Destefanis, 2017. "The role of the education systems and the labour market institutions in enhancing youth employment: a cross-country analysis," Discussion Papers 1_2017, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Leonor Modesto, 2008. "Unions, Firing Costs, and Unemployment," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 22(3), pages 509-546, September.
- Johanna Kemper, 2016. "Resolving the Ambiguity: A Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Employment Protection on Employment and Unemployment," KOF Working papers 16-405, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Ferent-Pipas Marina, 2016. "Beveridge Curve Shifts – Europe 2020 Perspectives," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 63(3), pages 321-331, November.
- Veronique Genre & Ramon Gomez Salvador & Ana Lamo, 2010. "European women: why do(n't) they work?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(12), pages 1499-1514.