Citations for "Interbank lending and monetary policy transmission - evidence for Germany"
by Ehrmann, Michael & Worms, Andreas
- Tomat, Gian Maria, 2002. "Durable goods, price indexes and quality change: an application to automobile prices in Italy, 1988-1998," Working Paper Series 0118, European Central Bank.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Michael Ehrmann & Andrea Generale & Jorge Martínez-Pagés & Philip Vermeulen & Andreas Worms, 2003.
"Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area: New Evidence From Micro Data on Firms and Banks,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 731-742, 04/05.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Andrea Generale & Philip Vermeulen & Michael Ehrmann & Jorge Martínez-Pagés & Andreas Worms, 2003. "Monetary policy transmission in the euro area: New evidence from micro data on firms and banks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00119489, HAL.
- Weth, Mark A., 2002. "The pass-through from market interest rates to bank lending rates in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,11, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Sevestre, Patrick & Martinez-Pages, Jorge & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Ehrmann, Michael & Worms, Andreas, 2001.
"Financial systems and the role of banks in monetary policy transmission in the euro area,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2001,18, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Michael Ehrmann & Leonardo Gambacorta & Jorge Martï¿½nez-Pagï¿½s & Patrick Sevestre & Andreas Worms, 2001. "Fynancial Systems and the Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 432, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michael Ehrmann & Leonardo Gambacorta & Jorge Martínez-Pagés & Patrick Sevestre & Andreas Worms, 2001. "Financial Systems and the Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Working Papers 0118, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Martinéz Pagés, Jorge & Sevestre, Patrick & Worms, Andreas, 2001. "Financial systems and the role of banks in monetary policy transmission in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0105, European Central Bank.
- Anindya Banerjee & Victor Bystrov & Paul Mizen, 2013.
"How Do Anticipated Changes to Short‐Term Market Rates Influence Banks' Retail Interest Rates? Evidence from the Four Major Euro Area Economies,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(7), pages 1375-1414, October.
- Banerjee, A. & Bystrov, V. & Mizen, P., 2012. "How do anticipated changes to short-term market rates influence banks' retail interest rates? Evidence from the four major euro area economies," Working papers 361, Banque de France.
- Rocío Betancourt & Hernando Vargas & Norberto Rodríguez Niño, 2006.
"Interest Rate Pass-Through In Colombia: A Micro- Banking Perspective,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002909, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Rocío Betancourt & Hernando Vargas & Norberto Rodríguez., 2008. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in Colombia: a Micro-Banking Perspective," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 45(131), pages 29-58.
- Rocio Betancourt & Hernando Vargas & Norberto Rodríguez, "undated". "Interest Rate Pass-Through In Colombia: A Micro-Banking Perspective," Borradores de Economia 407, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ralph de Haas & Ilko Naaborg, 2005. "Foreign Banks in Transition Economies: Small Business Lending and Internal Capital Markets," International Finance 0504004, EconWPA.
- Holtemöller, Oliver, 2002. "Further VAR evidence for the effectiveness of a credit channel in Germany," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,66, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Benedict J. Clements & Zenon Kontolemis & Joaquim Vieira Ferreira Levy, 2001. "Monetary Policy Under EMU; Differences in the Transmission Mechanism?," IMF Working Papers 01/102, International Monetary Fund.
- Diemo Dietrich, 2003. "Monetary Policy Shocks and Heterogeneous Finance Decisions: A Model of Hidden Effort Choice and Financial Intermediation," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4, pages 365-388, 08.
- Anindya Banerjee & Victor Bystrov & Paul Mizen, "undated".
"Interest rate Pass-Through in the Major European Economies - The Role of Expectations,"
10/03, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Anindya Banerjee & Victor Bystrov & Paul Mizen, 2010. "Interest rate pass-through in the major European economies - the role of expectations," Discussion Papers 10-07, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Norden, Lars & Weber, Martin, 2005. "Funding Modes of German Banks: Structural Changes and its Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 5027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00119489 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivo J. M. Arnold & Evert B. Vrugt, 2004. "Firm Size, Industry Mix and the Regional Transmission of Monetary Policy in Germany," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(1), pages 35-59, 02.
- Berben, Robert-Paul & Locarno, Alberto & Morgan, Julian & Vallés, Javier, 2004.
"Cross-country differences in monetary policy transmission,"
Working Paper Series
0400, European Central Bank.
- Robert-Paul Berben & Alberto Locarno & Julian Morgan & Javier Vallés, 2005. "Cross-country differences in monetary policy transmission," Working Papers 0502, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006.
"Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable,"
MNB Working Papers
2006/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Balazs Egert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable," CESifo Working Paper Series 1739, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ignazio Angeloni, 2002. "Financial consolidation and monetary policy : commentary," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 285-289.
- Mojon, Benoît & Kashyap, Anil K. & Angeloni, Ignazio & Terlizzese, Daniele, 2002. "Monetary Transmission in the Euro Area : Where Do We Stand?," Working Paper Series 0114, European Central Bank.
- Ralph de Haas & Ilko Naaborg, 2005. "Internal Capital Markets in Multinational Banks: Implications for European Transition Countries," DNB Working Papers 051, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Lars Norden & Martin Weber, 2010. "Funding Modes of German Banks: Structural Changes and their Implications," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 38(2), pages 69-93, December.
- Thomas Meyer & Carlos Vieira & Isabel Vieira & Jaakko Kiander & Vladimir Lavrac & Massimiliano Marzo, 2002. "The Eastward Enlargement of the Eurozone: The Shaping of Capital Markets. Regional Inputs on Data and Statistic," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp05a, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Aug 2002.
- Alexis Derviz & Marie Rakova, 2009. "Funding Costs and Loan Pricing by Multinational Bank Affiliates," Working Papers 2009/9, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Andreas Worms, 2003. "Interbank Relationships and the Credit Channel in Germany," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 179-198, June.
- Stolz, Stéphanie & Wedow, Michael, 2011. "Banks' regulatory capital buffer and the business cycle: Evidence for Germany," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 98-110, June.