Citations for "Measures of competition and concentration in the banking industry: a review of the literature"
by J.A. Bikker & K. Haaf
- Natasa Koutsomanoli & Christos Staikouras, 2004. "Competition and Concentration," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 26, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Elmas Yaldiz & Flavio Bazzana, 2010. "The effect of market power on bank risk taking in Turkey," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 34(3), pages 297-314.
- Juan Ayuso & Jorge Martínez, 2006. "Assessing banking competition: an application to the Spanish market for (quality-changing) deposits," Working Papers 0623, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- J.A. Bikker & L. Spierdijk, 2009. "Measuring and explaining competition in the financial sector," Working Papers 09-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Paul Finnie, 2006. "The Impact of Bank Size on Market Power," DNB Working Papers 120, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Moch, Nils, 2013. "Competition in fragmented markets: New evidence from the German banking industry in the light of the subprime crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2908-2919.
- Iveta ŘEPKOVÁ, 2010. "Structural Determinants of the Total Loans Volume in the Czech Republic," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3), pages 75-83.
- J.A. Bikker & A.A.T. Wesseling, 2003.
"Intermediation, integration and internationalisation: a survey on banking in Europe,"
Research Series Supervision (discontinued)
53, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- Jaap Bikker & Sandra Wesseling, 2003. "Intermediation,integration and internationalisation: a survey on banking in Europe," DNB Occasional Studies 103, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2007.
"Creditor concentration: an empirical investigation,"
Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies
2007,15, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & Westernhagen, Natalja v., 2012. "Creditor concentration: An empirical investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 830-847.
- Sunghee Shim & Jiwoong Lee, 2016. "Covering Indirect Emissions Mitigates Market Power in Carbon Markets: The Case of South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 583, June.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Paul Finnie, 2007.
"Stock market performance and pension fund investment policy: rebalancing, free float, or market timing?,"
DNB Working Papers
156, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Dirk W.G.A. Broeders & Dirk Jan de Dreu, 2010. "Stock Market Performance and Pension Fund Investment Policy: Rebalancing, Free Float, or Market Timing?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 6(2), pages 53-79, June.
- J.A. Bikker & D.W.G.A Broeders & J. de Dreu, 2007. "Stock Market Performance and Pension Fund Investment Policy: Rebalancing, Free Float, or Market Timing," Working Papers 07-27, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Dirk W.G.A. Broeders & Jan de Dreu, 2007. "Stock market performance and pension fund investment policy: rebalancing, free float, or market timing?," DNB Working Papers 154, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Manthos D. Delis, 2009.
"Bank-Level Estimates of Market Power,"
93, Bank of Greece.
- J.A. Bikker, 2003. "Testing for imperfect competition on EU deposit and loan markets with Bresnahan's market power model," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 52, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- Gustavo Hector González Padilla, 2010. "An Assessment of Competition in the Argentine Banking Sector: Empirical Evidence with Data at Bank Level," BCRA Working Paper Series 201049, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & J.A. Bikker, 2005.
"An exploration into competition and efficiency in the Dutch life insurance industry,"
CPB Discussion Paper
48, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jaap Bikker & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2005. "An Exploration into Competition and Efficiency in the Dutch Life Insurance Industry," DNB Working Papers 047, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Iveta Repková & Daniel Stavárek, 2014. "Concentration and Competition in the Banking Sector of Turkey," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(36), pages 625, May.
- Anna Lovasz, 2008. "Competition and the Gender Wage Gap: New Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data in Hungary 1986-2003," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0804, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Vasileios Manasis & Vassiliki Avgerinou & Ioannis Ntzoufras & J. James Reade, 2011. "Measurement of competitive balance in professional team sports using the Normalized Concentration Ratio," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2529-2540.
- J.A. Bikker & L. Spierdijk & P. Finnie, 2007. "The Impact of Market Structure, Contestability and Institutional Environment on Banking Competition," Working Papers 07-29, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Stavarek, Daniel & Repkova, Iveta, 2011. "Estimation of the competitive conditions in the Czech banking sector," MPRA Paper 30720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horst Gischer & Mike Stiele, 2009. "Competition Tests with a Non-Structural Model: the Panzar-Rosse Method Applied to Germany's Savings Banks," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 50-70, 02.