Citations for "The 'appropriate technology' explanation of productivity growth differentials: an empirical approach"
by Los, Bart & Timmer, Marcel P.
- Tuna DinÃ§, 2012. "The Two Sector Model of Learning-By Doing and Productivity Differences," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(5), pages 583-598, December.
- Michele Battisti & Massimo Del Gatto & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2014. "Labor Productivity Growth: Disentangling Technology and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 2014-02, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Wei, Yi-Ming & Liao, Hua & Fan, Ying, 2007. "An empirical analysis of energy efficiency in China's iron and steel sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2262-2270.
- Marcel Timmer & Bart Los, 2005.
"Localized Innovation and Productivity Growth in Asia: An Intertemporal DEA Approach,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 47-64, 01.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Los, Bart, 2002. "Localized innovation and productivity growth in Asia: an intertemporal DEA approach," CCSO Working Papers 200216, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli & Peter Voigt, 2010.
"Corporate R&D and firm efficiency: Evidence from Europe’s top R&D investors,"
JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation
2010-11, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Corporate R&D and firm efficiency: evidence from Europe’s top R&D investors," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 125-140, April.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Potters, Lesley & Vivarelli, Marco & Voigt, Peter, 2009. "Corporate R&D and Firm Efficiency: Evidence from Europe’s Top R&D Investors," IZA Discussion Papers 4657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimiliano Corradini & Valeria Costantini & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2011.
"Environmental and innovation performance in a dynamic impure public good framework,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0141, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Valeria Costantini & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimilano Corradini, 2011. "Environmental and Innovation Performance in a Dynamic Impure Public Good Framework," Working Papers 201117, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Payrache, Antonio, 2010. "Productivity growth and catch up in Europe: A new perspective on total factor productivity differences," MPRA Paper 27212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Costantini, Valeria & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna, 2013. "Environmental performance, innovation and spillovers. Evidence from a regional NAMEA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 101-114.
- Juliane Brach & Robert Kappel, 2009. "Global Value Chains, Technology Transfer and Local Firm Upgrading in Non-OECD Countries," GIGA Working Paper Series 110, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Jerzmanowski, Michal, 2007. "Total factor productivity differences: Appropriate technology vs. efficiency," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 2080-2110, November.
- Mugera, Amin W. & Langemeier, Michael R., 2008. "Labor Productivity Growth And Convergence In The Kansas Farm Sector: A Tripartite Decomposition Using The Dea Approach," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6069, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen, 2011. "Technology and the Great Divergence," Economics Series Working Papers 548, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2014. "Human capital contributions to explain productivity differences," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 399-417, June.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Alex Hoen & Bart Los & Jan Meist, 2009.
"International convergence and divergence of material input structures: an industry-level perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(26), pages 3337-3344.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik, 2004. "International convergence and divergence of material input structures: an industry-level perspective," CCSO Working Papers 200402, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik, 2004. "International convergence and divergence of material input structures: an industry-level perspective," GGDC Research Memorandum 200470, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Hjertstrand, Per, 2006.
"Relative sources of European regional productivity convergence: A bootstrap frontier approach,"
2006:17, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Kerstin Enflo & Per Hjertstrand, 2009. "Relative Sources of European Regional Productivity Convergence: A Bootstrap Frontier Approach," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 643-659.
- Chong-Kee Yip & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2014. "A Model of Technology Assimilation," 2014 Meeting Papers 144, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Corradini, Massimiliano & Costantini, Valeria & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2014. "Unveiling the dynamic relation between R&D and emission abatement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 48-59.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Tochkov, Kiril & Badunenko, Oleg, 2007. "A drive up the capital coast? Contributions to post-reform growth across Chinese provinces," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 569-594, September.
- López-Pueyo, Carmen & Mancebón, María-Jesús, 2010. "Innovation, accumulation and assimilation: Three sources of productivity growth in ICT industries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 268-285, March.
- Juliane Brach, 2008. "Constraints to Economic Development and Growth in the Middle East and North Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 85, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Kerekes, Monika, 2007. "Analyzing patterns of economic growth: a production frontier approach," Discussion Papers 2007/15, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Szirmai, Adam & Van Dijk, Michiel, 2007. "The Micro-Dynamics of Catch Up in Indonesian Paper Manufacturing: An International Comparison of Plant-Level Performance," MERIT Working Papers 010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2005. "Testing the impact of ICT in developed countries during 1980-1995: distributional analysis in Solow’s growth accounting framework," MPRA Paper 28029, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2010.
- Carmen López Pueyo & Mª Jesús Mancebón Torrubia, 2009. "Sources of productivity growth and convergence in ict industries: an intertemporal non-parametric frontier approach?," Documentos de Trabajo dt2009-04, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Allen, Robert C., 2012. "Technology and the great divergence: Global economic development since 1820," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-16.
- Guironnet Jean-Pascal, 2009. "Technological Catch-up and Scale Effect in OECD Countries: A Bipolarized Growth Convergence," Working Papers 09-05, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Bos, J.W.B. & Economidou, C. & Koetter, M. & Kolari, J.W., 2010. "Do all countries grow alike?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 113-127, January.
- Los, Bart & Verspagen, Bart, 2008.
"Localized Innovation, Localized Diffusion and the Environment: An Analysis of CO2 Emission Reductions by Passenger Cars, 2000-2007,"
MERIT Working Papers
037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bart Los & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Localized Innovation, Localized Diffusion and the Environment: An Analysis of CO2 Emission Reductions by Passenger Cars, 2000-2007," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080527, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- A. Peyrache & Andrea Filippetti, 2012. "Labour productivity and technology gap in European regions: A non-parametric approach," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022012, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Oleg Badunenko & Daniel Henderson & R. Russell, 2013. "Polarization of the worldwide distribution of productivity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 153-171, October.