Citations for "Granger Causality Tests in Panel Data Models with Fixed Coefficients"
by Venet, Baptiste & Hurlin, Christophe
- Moore, Winston & CRAIGWELL, ROLAND, 2008. "Foreign direct investment and tourism in SIDS: evidence from panel causality tests," MPRA Paper 33438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Are Rating Agencies Powerful? An Investigation Into the Impact and Accuracy of Sovereign Ratings," IMF Working Papers 12/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Muhammad M. Shahbaz & Samia S. Nasreen & Chong Hui C.H. Ling & Rashid Sbia, 2014.
"Causality between trade openness and energy consumption: What causes what in high, middle and low income countries,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/168714, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Ling, Chong Hui & Sbia, Rashid, 2014. "Causality between trade openness and energy consumption: What causes what in high, middle and low income countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 126-143.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Ling, Chong Hui & Sbia, Rashid, 2013. "Causality between Trade Openness and Energy Consumption: What Causes What in High, Middle and Low Income countries," MPRA Paper 50382, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Oct 2013.
- Jane, Wen-Jhan, 2010. "Raising salary or redistributing it: A panel analysis of Major League Baseball," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 297-299, May.
- António Afonso & Sebastian Hauptmeier, 2009. "Public Debt and Economic Growth: a Granger Causality Panel Data Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/24, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Erkan Erdil & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2009. "The Granger-causality between health care expenditure and output: a panel data approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 511-518.
- Vassilis Tselios, 2014. "The Granger-causality between income and educational inequality: a spatial cross-regressive VAR framework," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 221-243, August.
- Akkemik, K. Ali & Göksal, Koray, 2012. "Energy consumption-GDP nexus: Heterogeneous panel causality analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 865-873.
- Mehmet Aldonat Beyzatlar & Müge Karacal & Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2012. "The Granger-Causality between Transportation and GDP: A Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 1203, Izmir University of Economics.
- Jessica Decker & Jamus Lim, 2009.
"Democracy and trade: an empirical study,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 165-186, April.
- Unal Tongur & Adem Yavuz Elveren, 2013.
"Deunionization and Pay Inequality in OECD Countries: A Panel Granger Causality Approach,"
ERC Working Papers
1306, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2013.
- Töngür, Ünal & Elveren, Adem Yavuz, 2014. "Deunionization and pay inequality in OECD Countries: A panel Granger causality approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 417-425.
- Erkan Erdil & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2004. "A Panel Data Approach for Income-Health Causality," Working Papers FNU-47, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2004.
- Tomáš Evan & Ilya Bolotov, 2014. "The Weak Relation between Foreign Direct Investment and Corruption: A Theoretical and Econometric Study," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 474-492.
- Nicholas Apergis & Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Rangan Gupta & Tsangyao Chang, 2013. "The Dynamic Relationship between House Prices and Output: Evidence from US Metropolitan Statistical Areas," Working Papers 201349, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Dong He & Wenlang Zhang, 2008.
"How Dependent is the Chinese Economy on Exports and in What Sense has its Growth been Export-led?,"
0814, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- He, Dong & Zhang, Wenlang, 2010. "How dependent is the Chinese economy on exports and in what sense has its growth been export-led?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 87-104, February.
- Anna Laura Baraldi & Claudia Cantabene & Giulio Perani, 2014.
"Reverse causality in the R&D-patents relationship: an interpretation of the innovation persistence,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 304-326, April.
- Baraldi, Anna Laura & Cantabene, Claudia & Perani, Giulio, 2013. "Reverse causality in the R&D – patents relationship: an interpretation of the innovation persistence," MPRA Paper 47684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SULIMAN, Osman, 2013. "Do Capital Inflows Cause Currency Black Markets In Mena Countries? Causality Tests For Heterogeneous Panels," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 187-202.
- B. Seetanah, 2009. "Is Foreign Direct Investment Growth Conducive? New Evidences From Sub-Saharan African Countries, 1980-2005," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2).
- Wen-Cheng Lu & Jong-Rong Chen & Chia-Ling Wang, 2006. "Granger causality test on R&D spatial spillovers and productivity growth," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(13), pages 857-861.
- Moore, Winston & Stephen, Jeremy, 2006. "A Note on Cross-Border Mergers and Investment," MPRA Paper 21582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami & Suliman, Mohamed Osman, 2008.
"The Institutional Environment and the Banking - Growth Nexus: Theory and Investigation for MENA,"
11854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Osman Suliman & Mahmoud Sami Nabi, 2008. "The Institutional Environment and the Banking - Growth Nexus: Theory and Investigation for MENA," Working Papers 392, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2008.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Zhou, Xianbo, 2008. "The Commutative Effect and Casuality of Openness and Indigenous Factors Among World Economies," MPRA Paper 35298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Weersink, Alfons & Thrikawala, Sunil, 2006. "Environmental Regulations and Livestock Production Levels: What is the Direction of Causality?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21482, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hannu Tervo, 2011. "Cities, hinterlands and agglomeration shadows: spatial developments in Finland over 1880-2004," ERSA conference papers ersa10p147, European Regional Science Association.
- McDonald Bruce D & Eger Robert J, 2010. "The Defense-Growth Relationship: An Economic Investigation into Post-Soviet States," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 1-28, September.
- Robert Hoffmann & Chew-Ging Lee & Bala Ramasamy & Matthew Yeung, 2005.
"FDI and pollution: a granger causality test using panel data,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 311-317.
- Robert Hoffmann & Lee Chew Ging & Bala Ramasamy & Matthew Yeung, 2004. "FDI and Pollution: A Granger Causality Test using Panel Data," CEABuR Working Papers 2, Centre for Europe-Asia Business Research.
- Azhar Iqbal & Muhammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2003. "Money-income Link in Developing Countries: a Heterogeneous Dynamic Panel Data Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 987-1014.
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Molyneux, Phil, 2010.
"Efficiency and risk in european banking,"
Working Paper Series
1211, European Central Bank.
- Kirsi Mukkala & Hannu Tervo, 2012. "Regional airports and regional growth: which way does the causality run?," ERSA conference papers ersa12p642, European Regional Science Association.
- Zhou, X. & Li, Kui-Wai, 2010. "Causality between Openness and Indigenous Factors among World Economies," MPRA Paper 36421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jie Zhang & Jianhua Wang & Aiyong Zhu, 2012. "The relationship between real estate investment and economic growth in China: a threshold effect," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 123-134, February.
- Aliaga, Javier & Herrera, Marcos & Leguía, Daniel & Mur, Jesús & Ruiz, Manuel & Villegas, Horacio, 2011. "Spatial Causality. An application to the Deforestation Process in Bolivia," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 183-198.
- Shu-Chen Chang & Teng-Yu Chang, 2012. "Threshold Effects of Economic Growth on Air Pollution under Regimes of Corruption," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 1046-1059.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2011. "FDI and trade: A Granger causality analysis in a heterogeneous panel," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2975-2985.
- Tervo, Hannu, 2010. "Cities, hinterlands and agglomeration shadows: Spatial developments in Finland during 1880-2004," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 476-486, October.
- Ramos-Murillo, Erick & Kronberger, Benedikt, 2007. "Poverty and Banking Exclusion in Mexico: How can remittances and technology contribute to improve access?," MPRA Paper 60495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roland Craigwell & Allan Wright, 2011. "Foreign direct investment and corruption in developing economies: Evidence from linear and non-linear panel Granger causality tests," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2272-2283.
- Seetanah, B. & Ramessur, S. & Rojid, S., 2009. "Does Infrastructure Alleviates Poverty in Developing Countries?," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2).
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2011. "FDI and trade: A Granger causality analysis in a heterogeneous panel," Post-Print halshs-00853441, HAL.
- Judith A. Clarke & Nilanjana Roy & Weichun Chen, 2012. "Health and Wealth: Short Panel Granger Causality Tests for Developing Countries," Econometrics Working Papers 1204, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Andreas Dietrich, 2009.
"Does Growth Cause Structural Change, or Is it the Other Way Round? A Dynamic Panel Data Analyses for Seven OECD Countries,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2009-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Andreas Dietrich, 2012. "Does growth cause structural change, or is it the other way around? A dynamic panel data analysis for seven OECD countries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 915-944, December.
- Sergio Bejar & Bumba Mukherjee & Will Moore, 2011. "Time horizons matter: the hazard rate of coalition governments and the size of government," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 201-235, September.
- Saten Kumar, 2013. "Systems GMM estimates of the health care spending and GDP relationship: a note," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 503-506, June.
- Eric S. Lin & Hamid E. Ali, 2009.
"Military Spending and Inequality: Panel Granger Causality Test,"
Journal of Peace Research,
Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 46(5), pages 671-685, September.
- Lin, Eric S. & Ali, Hamid E., 2009. "Military Spending and Inequality: Panel Granger Causality Test," MPRA Paper 40159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yusuf, Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Wei Ha, 2007. "What makes cities healthy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4107, The World Bank.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Rosignoli, Stefano & Tiberti, Luca, 2007.
"Globalisation and health: impact pathways and recent evidence,"
Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series
qt2358z815, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Rosignoli, Stefano & Tiberti, Luca, 2008. "Globalization and Health: Impact Pathways and Recent Evidence," Working Paper Series RP2008/74, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nabila Asghar & Samia Nasreen & Hafeez ur Rehman, 2012. "Relationship between FDI and Economic Growth in Selected Asian Countries: A Panel Data Analysis," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 84-96, February.
- Edward M Feasel & Nobuyuki Kanazawa, 2013. "Sentiment toward Trading Partners and International Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(3), pages 309-327.
- Stéphane Blancard, 2006. "Financial Exposure and Productive Performance in French Arable Farms," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(15), pages 1-9.
- Lansana Bangoura & Diadié Diaw & Karim Barkat, 2013. "Does North-South trade favors training effects : What to learn from trade sophistication links?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2763-2777.
- Arshia Amiri & Ulf-g Gerdtham & Bruno Ventelou, 2012. "HIV/AIDS-GDP Nexus? Evidence from panel-data for African countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 1060-1067.
- Chaido Dritsaki & Melina Dritsaki, 2012. "Exports and FDI: A Granger causality analysis in a heterogeneous panel," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3128-3139.
- Hannu Tervo, 2009. "Centres and Peripheries in Finland: Granger Causality Tests Using Panel Data," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 377-390.
- Luiz de Mello, 2007. "Local Government Finances: The Link between Intergovernmental Transfers and Net Worth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 581, OECD Publishing.
- Law, Siong Hook & Lim, Thong Cheen & Ismail, Normaz Wana, 2013. "Institutions and economic development: A Granger causality analysis of panel data evidence," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 610-624.
- Greenidge, Kevin & Drakes, Lisa & Craigwell, Roland, 2011. "A Note on Causality between Debt and Sovereign Credit Ratings using Panel Tests," MPRA Paper 40931, University Library of Munich, Germany.