Citations for "Probability Theory and Statistical Inference"
- Sarabia, José María & Guillén, Montserrat, 2008. "Joint modelling of the total amount and the number of claims by conditionals," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 466-473, December.
- Robin Cross & Rolf Färe, 2008. "Farrell efficiency under value and quantity data," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 193-199, June.
- Tunaru, Radu & Clark, Ephraim & Viney, Howard, 2005. "An option pricing framework for valuation of football players," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 281-295.
- Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano & Friedrich Schneider, "undated".
"Tax rates and Tax evasion: an Empirical Analysis of the Structural Aspects and Long-Run Characteristics in Italy,"
wp2009-1, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Chiarini, Bruno & Marzano, Elisabetta & Schneider, Friedrich, 2008. "Tax Rates and Tax Evasion: An Empirical Analysis of the Structural Aspects and Long-Run Characteristics in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 3447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R., 2006. "Bootstrap conditional distribution tests in the presence of dynamic misspecification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 779-806, August.
- Valentina Corradi & Norman R. Swanson, 2003. "Bootstrap Conditional Distribution Tests In the Presence of Dynamic Misspecification," Departmental Working Papers 200311, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Baroni Michel & Barthélémy Fabrice & Mokrane Madhi, 2009. "A repeat sales index robust to small datasets," THEMA Working Papers 2009-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Mokrane Mahdi, 2009. "A Repeat Sales Index Robust to Small Datasets," Post-Print hal-00551732, HAL.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2009. "A repeat sales index Robust to small datasets," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09003, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Debdulal Mallick, 2008. "Marginal and Interaction Effects in Ordered Response Models," Economics Series 2008_13, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2008. "Marginal and Interaction Effects in Ordered Response Models," MPRA Paper 9617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debdulal Mallick, 2009. "Marginal and Interaction Effects in Ordered Response Models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_22, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2008. "A double-hurdle approach to modelling tobacco consumption in Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(19), pages 2463-2476.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2007. "A Double-Hurdle Approach to Modelling Tobacco Consumption in Italy," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 29/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Konstantinos Eleftheriou, 2008. "Matching, Specialties and Wage Inequality," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(11), pages 1-12.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2008:i:11:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano, 2007. "Structural and Cyclical Patterns of Underground Labour Input in Italy from 1980 to 2004," Discussion Papers 3_2007, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Gabriela de Raaij & Burkhard Raunig, 2002. "Evaluating Density Forecasts with an Application to Stock Market Returns," Working Papers 59, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Dominique Guégan & Philippe Peretti, 2013. "An omnibus test to detect time-heterogeneity in time series," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 1225-1239, June.
- Dominique Guegan & Philippe de Peretti, 2010. "An omnibus test to detect time-heterogeneity in time series," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10098, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Dominique Guegan & Philippe De Peretti, 2011. "An Omnibus Test to Detect Time-Heterogeneity in Time Series," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00560221, HAL.
- Dominique Guegan & Philippe De Peretti, 2012. "An Omnibus Test to Detect Time-Heterogeneity in Time Series," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00721327, HAL.
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Mahdi Mokrane, 2008. "Is It Possible to Construct Derivatives for the Paris Residential Market?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 233-264, October.
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Mahdi Mokrane, 2007. "Is it possible to construct derivatives for the Paris residential market?," THEMA Working Papers 2007-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2007. "Is it possible to construct derivatives for the Paris residential market?," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07026, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Liu, Xiaowen & Yen, Steven T., 2009. "The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and Nutrient Intakes," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49529, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chih Ming Tan, 2010. "No one true path: uncovering the interplay between geography, institutions, and fractionalization in economic development," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(7), pages 1100-1127, November/.
- Chih Ming Tan, 2005. "No One True Path: Uncovering the Interplay between Geography, Institutions, and Fractionalization in Economic Development," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0512, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Bernard Decaluwé & Luc Savard, 2003. "Poverty, Income Distribution and CGE Modeling: Does the Functional Form of Distribution Matter?," Cahiers de recherche 0332, CIRPEE.
- Jakusch, Sven Thorsten & Meyer, Steffen & Hackethal, Andreas, 2016. "Taming models of prospect theory in the Wild? Estimation of Vlcek and Hens (2011)," SAFE Working Paper Series 146, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Julio Lopez G. & Armando Sanchez V., 2000. "Private savings and financial modernization in Mexico, 1988-95," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(214), pages 317-339.
- Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano & Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "Tax rates and tax evasion: an empirical analysis of the long-run aspects in Italy," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 273-293, April.
- Michael Lechner, 2002. "Some practical issues in the evaluation of heterogeneous labour market programmes by matching methods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 165(1), pages 59-82.
- Michael Lechner, 2005. "Some practical issues in the evaluation of heterogeneous labour market programmes by matching methods," Labor and Demography 0505006, EconWPA.
- João Luis Brasil Gondim & Flávio Ataliba Barreto, 2004. "O Uso Do Núcleo Estocástico Para Identificação De Clubes De Convergência Entre Estados E Municípios Brasileiros," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 053, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Maria Heracleous & Andreas Koutris & Aris Spanos, 2006. "Testing for Structural Breaks and other forms of Non-stationarity: a Misspecification Perspective," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 493, Society for Computational Economics.
- Maria S. Heracleous, 2007. "Sample Kurtosis, GARCH-t and the Degrees of Freedom Issue," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/60, European University Institute.
- Julio Lopez G. & Armando Sanchez V., 2000. "Private savings and financial modernization in Mexico, 1988-95," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(214), pages 317-339.
- Haugom, Erik & Ullrich, Carl J., 2012. "Market efficiency and risk premia in short-term forward prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1931-1941.
- Sucarrat, Genaro, 2009. "Forecast Evaluation of Explanatory Models of Financial Variability," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-33.