Citations for "Introduction"
by J. MUYSKENS & C. de Neubourg
- Johanns, Patrick & Lowe, Tim & Plante, Robert, 2001. "Selection and sequencing heuristics to reduce variance in gas turbine engine nozzle assemblies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 490-504, August.
- Gianluca Amori & Luca Becchetti & Giuseppe Persiano & Andrea Vitaletti, 2013. "Fully-decentralized computation of importance measures in dynamic evolving networks," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-06, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Gächter, Simon & von Krogh, Georg & Haefliger, Stefan, 2010. "Initiating private-collective innovation: The fragility of knowledge sharing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 893-906, September.
- Plante, Robert D., 1999. "Multicriteria models for the allocation of design parameter targets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 98-112, May.
- Prybutok, Victor R. & Ramasesh, Ranga, 2005. "An action-research based instrument for monitoring continuous quality improvement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 293-309, October.
- He, Xin James & Kim, Jeon G. & Hayya, Jack C., 2005. "The cost of lead-time variability: The case of the exponential distribution," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 130-142, August.
- Beckert, Jens, 2011. "Die Sittlichkeit der Wirtschaft: Von Effizienz- und Differenzierungstheorien zu einer Theorie wirtschaftlicher Felder," MPIfG Working Paper 11/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- de Ridder, Nico & Breman, Henk & van Keulen, Herman & Stomph, Tjeerd Jan, 2004. "Revisiting a `cure against land hunger': soil fertility management and farming systems dynamics in the West African Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 109-131, May.
- Glen, J. J., 1996. "A development planning model for deer farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 317-337, July.
- Ullrich Heilemann & Roland Schuhr, 2008. "On the Evolution of German Business Cycles 1958-2004 Results of a Dynamic Linear Discriminant Analysis," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 228(1), pages 84-109, February.
- Chen, Shaw K. & Mangiameli, Paul & Roethlein, Christopher J., 2005. "Predicting the output of a tube-bending process: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 307-316, March.
- Cohn, Ellen G. & Rotton, James, 2003. "Even criminals take a holiday: Instrumental and expressive crimes on major and minor holidays," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 351-360.
- Chung-Ho Chen, 1999. "Specification limit under a quality loss function," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(8), pages 903-908.
- Farrell, Terence C., 2008. "An economic evaluation of conservation farming practices for the central west of NSW," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 16.
- von Lanzenauer, Christoph Haehling & James, William G. & Wright, Don D., 1995. "Service level risk in a pipeline system: A stochastic analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 489-499, March.
- Cheng, Ze, 2010. "Quantum effects of nonlinear spin waves in ferromagnets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(24), pages 5671-5676.
- Park, H. & Borde, S. F. & Choi, Y., 2002. "Determinants of insurance pervasiveness: a cross-national analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 79-96, February.
- Lin, Chung-Cheng & Yang, C.C., 2010. "Reciprocity and downward wage rigidity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1155-1168, December.
- Huang, J u-Chin & Nychka, Douglas W., 2000. "A nonparametric multiple choice method within the random utility framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 207-225, August.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Wang, Zhi, 1995.
"Beyond the Uruguay Round: The implications of an Asian free trade area,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-90.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Zhi Wang, 1995. "Beyond the Uruguay Round : the implications of an Asian free trade area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1467, The World Bank.
- Senese, Jeffrey D., 1997. "Evaluating jail reform: A comparative analysis of podular/direct and linear jail inmate infractions," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 61-73.
- Frederick, Shane, 2006. "Valuing future life and future lives: A framework for understanding discounting," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 667-680, October.
- Parlar, Mahmut, 1997. "Stationary and time-dependent policies for the substitute teacher pool problem," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 139-146, June.
- Wu, H. & Parlar, M., 2011. "Games with incomplete information: A simplified exposition with inventory management applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 562-577, October.
- Tu, Yi-Cheng (Yi-Cheng Steven) & Madnick, Stuart E., 1998. "Incorporating generalized quantifiers into description logic for representing data source contents," Working papers WP 3998-98. CISL WP ; 98-, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 1996. "Rational behavior and economic theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 263-285, March.
- Michael T. Rauh, 2007. "Incentives, Solidarity, and the Division of Labor," Working Papers 2007-15, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- M. Ausloos & K. Ivanova, 2001. "Correlations Between Reconstructed EUR Exchange Rates vs. CHF, DKK, GBP, JPY and USD," Papers cond-mat/0104260, arXiv.org.
- T. N. Goh, 2001. "A pragmatic approach to experimental design in industry," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3-4), pages 391-398.
- Brooks, Jeremy S., 2010. "The Buddha mushroom: Conservation behavior and the development of institutions in Bhutan," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 779-795, February.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Tapan Mitra, 2004.
"Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
543, Econometric Society.
- Tapan Mitra & Kazuo Nishimura, 2005. "Intertemporal Complementarity And Optimality: A Study Of A Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(1), pages 93-131, 02.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2002. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," Working Papers 02-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Santaella, Julio A., 1998. "Efficiency wages, disinflation and labor mobility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 267-291, February.
- Michael Tåhlin, 1990. "Politics, dynamics and individualism — The Swedish approach to Level of Living research," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 155-180, March.
- Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas, 2012. "The Environmental Aspect of “Making People Rich as the Top Priority” in China: a Marxian Perspective," Working Papers 0526, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Gomme, Ian M. & Hall, Mary P., 1995. "Prosecutors at work: Role overload and strain," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 191-200.
- van den Brink, Alec Maassen & Dekker, H., 1996. "Two- and four-point Kapitza resistance between harmonic solids," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 64-116.
- Peter Wright, 2000. "Choosing a lower specification limit for an exponential process with 'the larger the better' tolerance: A simple, exact solution," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(8), pages 1045-1049.
- Chen, Ying & Chan, Chi Kin & Leung, Bartholomew P.K., 2010. "An analysis of three-level orthogonal saturated designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1952-1961, August.
- S. Balamurali & M. Kalyanasundaram, 2002. "Construction of a generalized robust Taguchi capability index," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 967-971.
- X.-P. Xu, 2010. "Discrete-time quantum walks on one-dimensional lattices," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 479-488, October.
- Kumar, U. Dinesh & Nowicki, David & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose Emmanuel & Verma, Dinesh, 2008. "On the optimal selection of process alternatives in a Six Sigma implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 456-467, February.
- Holly, Alberto, 1995.
"A random linear functional approach to efficiency bounds,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 235-261, January.
- Alberto HOLLY, 1990. "A Random Linear Functional Approach to Efficiency Bounds," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9009, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Beauregard, Eric & Bouchard, Martin, 2010. "Cleaning up your act: Forensic awareness as a detection avoidance strategy," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1160-1166, November.
- Matthew Smith, 2002. "Tooke's approach to explaining prices," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 333-358.
- Rotter, R. & van Keulen, H. & Jansen, M. J. W., 1997. "Variations in yield response to fertilizer application in the tropics: I. Quantifying risks and opportunities for smallholders based on crop growth simulation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 41-68, January.
- Karl Widerquist & Michael A. Lewis, 1998.
"An Efficiency Argument for the Guaranteed Income,"
- Godden, David P. & Skellern, Matthew, 2006. "Natural Resources and the Environment," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 137772, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- J. H. Asad & A. Sakaji & R. S. Hijjawi & J. M. Khalifeh, 2006. "On the resistance of an infinite square network of identical resistors – Theoretical and experimental comparison," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 365-370, 08.
- William Disch & Lisa Harlow & James Campbell & Thomas Dougan, 2000. "Student Functioning, Concerns, and Socio-Personal Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 41-74, July.
- Mays, Darcy P. & Myers, Raymond H., 1997. "Design and analysis for a two-level factorial experiment in the presence of variance heterogeneity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 219-233, December.
- Andreas Wagener, 2012. "Why Do People (Not) Cough in Concerts? The Economics of Concert Etiquette," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2012, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Dec 2012.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2007. "Beam search heuristics for the single machine scheduling problem with linear earliness and quadratic tardiness costs," FEP Working Papers 250, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Peter Young, 1999. "Recursive and en-bloc approaches to signal extraction," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 103-128.
- Farina, Francesco & O'Higgins, Niall & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2008.
"Eliciting Motives for Trust and Reciprocity by Attitudinal and Behavioural Measures,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Farina & Niall O'Higgins & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2008. "Eliciting motives for trust and reciprocity by attitudinal and behavioural measures," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 021, University of Siena.
- Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp & Enrico Sabella, 1998. "Evolutionary algorithms: Overview and applications to European transport," ERSA conference papers ersa98p412, European Regional Science Association.
- Arcelus, F. J. & Rahim, M. A., 1996. "Reducing performance variation in the canning problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 477-487, November.
- Chua, Wai Fong, 1995. "Experts, networks and inscriptions in the fabrication of accounting images: A story of the representation of three public hospitals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(2-3), pages 111-145.
- Veneziani, Roberto, 2006. "A future for (analytical) Marxism?," MPRA Paper 30864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reay-Chen Wang, 1999. "Designing a variable sampling plan based on Taguchi's loss function," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 309-313.
- Daniel Serra, 2003. "Location of multiple server common service centers or public facilities for minimizing general congestion and travel cost functions," Economics Working Papers 658, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hayri Önal, 1997. "A computationally convenient diversity measure: Theory and application," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(4), pages 409-427, June.
- Farrell, Terence C., 2008. "An Economic Evaluation of Conservation Farming Practices for the Central West of NSW," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6177, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Petersen, Thomas & Faber, Malte, 2012. "Karl Marx: Herakles oder Sisyphos?Eine philosophische und ökonomische Untersuchung," Working Papers 0520, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Chang, Yen-Chang & Liu, Ching-Ti & Hung, Wen-Liang, 2009. "Optimization of process parameters using weighted convex loss functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 752-763, July.
- Wang, Tai-Yue & Huang, Chien-Yu, 2007. "Improving forecasting performance by employing the Taguchi method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1052-1065, January.
- Leclerc, Benoit & Wortley, Richard & Smallbone, Stephen, 2010. "Investigating mobility patterns for repetitive sexual contact in adult child sex offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 648-656, July.
- B. G. Tóth & L. Péter & Á. Révész & J. Pádár & I. Bakonyi, 2010. "Temperature dependence of the electrical resistivity and the anisotropic magnetoresistance (AMR) of electrodeposited Ni-Co alloys," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 167-177, May.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Wang, G.Q. & Huang, Y.F., 2009. "FSWM: A hybrid fuzzy-stochastic water-management model for agricultural sustainability under uncertainty," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(12), pages 1807-1818, December.