Citations for "Introduction"
by J. MUYSKENS & C. de Neubourg
- He, Xin James & Kim, Jeon G. & Hayya, Jack C., 2005. "The cost of lead-time variability: The case of the exponential distribution," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 130-142, August.
- Francesco Farina & Niall O'Higgins & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2008.
"Eliciting motives for trust and reciprocity by attitudinal and behavioural measures,"
Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena
021, University of Siena.
- Farina, Francesco & O'Higgins, Niall & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2008. "Eliciting Motives for Trust and Reciprocity by Attitudinal and Behavioural Measures," IZA Discussion Papers 3584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brooks, Jeremy S., 2010. "The Buddha mushroom: Conservation behavior and the development of institutions in Bhutan," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 779-795, February.
- Michael T. Rauh, 2007. "Incentives, Solidarity, and the Division of Labor," Working Papers 2007-15, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Mays, Darcy P. & Myers, Raymond H., 1997. "Design and analysis for a two-level factorial experiment in the presence of variance heterogeneity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 219-233, December.
- T. N. Goh, 2001. "A pragmatic approach to experimental design in industry," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3-4), pages 391-398.
- Leclerc, Benoit & Wortley, Richard & Smallbone, Stephen, 2010. "Investigating mobility patterns for repetitive sexual contact in adult child sex offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 648-656, July.
- Lin, Chung-Cheng & Yang, C.C., 2010. "Reciprocity and downward wage rigidity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1155-1168, December.
- Kumar, U. Dinesh & Nowicki, David & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose Emmanuel & Verma, Dinesh, 2008. "On the optimal selection of process alternatives in a Six Sigma implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 456-467, February.
- Matthew Smith, 2002. "Tooke's approach to explaining prices," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 333-358.
- Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas, 2012. "The Environmental Aspect of “Making People Rich as the Top Priority” in China: a Marxian Perspective," Working Papers 0526, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Wagener, 2012. "Why Do People (Not) Cough in Concerts? The Economics of Concert Etiquette," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2012, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Dec 2012.
- Arcelus, F. J. & Rahim, M. A., 1996. "Reducing performance variation in the canning problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 477-487, November.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Santaella, Julio A., 1998. "Efficiency wages, disinflation and labor mobility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 267-291, February.
- Glen, J. J., 1996. "A development planning model for deer farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 317-337, July.
- von Lanzenauer, Christoph Haehling & James, William G. & Wright, Don D., 1995. "Service level risk in a pipeline system: A stochastic analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 489-499, March.
- William Disch & Lisa Harlow & James Campbell & Thomas Dougan, 2000. "Student Functioning, Concerns, and Socio-Personal Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 41-74, July.
- Ullrich Heilemann & Roland Schuhr, 2008. "On the Evolution of German Business Cycles 1958-2004 Results of a Dynamic Linear Discriminant Analysis," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 228(1), pages 84-109, February.
- S. Balamurali & M. Kalyanasundaram, 2002. "Construction of a generalized robust Taguchi capability index," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 967-971.
- Veneziani, Roberto, 2006. "A future for (analytical) Marxism?," MPRA Paper 30864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederick, Shane, 2006. "Valuing future life and future lives: A framework for understanding discounting," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 667-680, October.
- Wang, Tai-Yue & Huang, Chien-Yu, 2007. "Improving forecasting performance by employing the Taguchi method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1052-1065, January.
- Farrell, Terence C., 2008. "An Economic Evaluation of Conservation Farming Practices for the Central West of NSW," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6177, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Gächter, Simon & von Krogh, Georg & Haefliger, Stefan, 2010. "Initiating private-collective innovation: The fragility of knowledge sharing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 893-906, September.
- Peter Wright, 2000. "Choosing a lower specification limit for an exponential process with 'the larger the better' tolerance: A simple, exact solution," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(8), pages 1045-1049.
- Huang, J u-Chin & Nychka, Douglas W., 2000. "A nonparametric multiple choice method within the random utility framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 207-225, August.
- Beckert, Jens, 2011. "Die Sittlichkeit der Wirtschaft: Von Effizienz- und Differenzierungstheorien zu einer Theorie wirtschaftlicher Felder," MPIfG Working Paper 11/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Michael Tåhlin, 1990. "Politics, dynamics and individualism — The Swedish approach to Level of Living research," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 155-180, March.
- Reay-Chen Wang, 1999. "Designing a variable sampling plan based on Taguchi's loss function," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 309-313.
- X.-P. Xu, 2010. "Discrete-time quantum walks on one-dimensional lattices," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 479-488, October.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Zhi Wang, 1995.
"Beyond the Uruguay Round : the implications of an Asian free trade area,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1467, The World Bank.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Wang, Zhi, 1995. "Beyond the Uruguay Round: The implications of an Asian free trade area," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-90.
- Karl Widerquist & Michael A. Lewis, 1998.
"An Efficiency Argument for the Guaranteed Income,"
- Prybutok, Victor R. & Ramasesh, Ranga, 2005. "An action-research based instrument for monitoring continuous quality improvement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 293-309, October.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 1996. "Rational behavior and economic theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 263-285, March.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Tapan Mitra, 2004.
"Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
543, Econometric Society.
- Tapan Mitra & Kazuo Nishimura, 2005. "Intertemporal Complementarity And Optimality: A Study Of A Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(1), pages 93-131, 02.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2002. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," Working Papers 02-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Alberto HOLLY, 1990.
"A Random Linear Functional Approach to Efficiency Bounds,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
9009, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Holly, Alberto, 1995. "A random linear functional approach to efficiency bounds," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 235-261, January.
- Chang, Yen-Chang & Liu, Ching-Ti & Hung, Wen-Liang, 2009. "Optimization of process parameters using weighted convex loss functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 752-763, July.
- M. Ausloos & K. Ivanova, 2001. "Correlations Between Reconstructed EUR Exchange Rates vs. CHF, DKK, GBP, JPY and USD," Papers cond-mat/0104260, arXiv.org.
- Parlar, Mahmut, 1997. "Stationary and time-dependent policies for the substitute teacher pool problem," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 139-146, June.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2007. "Beam search heuristics for the single machine scheduling problem with linear earliness and quadratic tardiness costs," FEP Working Papers 250, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Senese, Jeffrey D., 1997. "Evaluating jail reform: A comparative analysis of podular/direct and linear jail inmate infractions," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 61-73.
- Johanns, Patrick & Lowe, Tim & Plante, Robert, 2001. "Selection and sequencing heuristics to reduce variance in gas turbine engine nozzle assemblies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 490-504, August.
- Chua, Wai Fong, 1995. "Experts, networks and inscriptions in the fabrication of accounting images: A story of the representation of three public hospitals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(2-3), pages 111-145.
- Park, H. & Borde, S. F. & Choi, Y., 2002. "Determinants of insurance pervasiveness: a cross-national analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 79-96, February.
- Daniel Serra, 2003. "Location of multiple server common service centers or public facilities for minimizing general congestion and travel cost functions," Economics Working Papers 658, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gomme, Ian M. & Hall, Mary P., 1995. "Prosecutors at work: Role overload and strain," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 191-200.
- Hayri Önal, 1997. "A computationally convenient diversity measure: Theory and application," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(4), pages 409-427, June.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Wang, G.Q. & Huang, Y.F., 2009. "FSWM: A hybrid fuzzy-stochastic water-management model for agricultural sustainability under uncertainty," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(12), pages 1807-1818, December.
- van den Brink, Alec Maassen & Dekker, H., 1996. "Two- and four-point Kapitza resistance between harmonic solids," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 64-116.
- Yanikoglu, I. & Hertog, D. den & Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2013. "Adjustable Robust Parameter Design with Unknown Distributions," Discussion Paper 2013-022, .
- Chen, Ying & Chan, Chi Kin & Leung, Bartholomew P.K., 2010. "An analysis of three-level orthogonal saturated designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1952-1961, August.
- Wu, H. & Parlar, M., 2011. "Games with incomplete information: A simplified exposition with inventory management applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 562-577, October.
- Tu, Yi-Cheng (Yi-Cheng Steven) & Madnick, Stuart E., 1998. "Incorporating generalized quantifiers into description logic for representing data source contents," Working papers WP 3998-98. CISL WP ; 98-, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Gianluca Amori & Luca Becchetti & Giuseppe Persiano & Andrea Vitaletti, 2013. "Fully-decentralized computation of importance measures in dynamic evolving networks," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-06, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- J. H. Asad & A. Sakaji & R. S. Hijjawi & J. M. Khalifeh, 2006. "On the resistance of an infinite square network of identical resistors – Theoretical and experimental comparison," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 365-370, 08.
- de Ridder, Nico & Breman, Henk & van Keulen, Herman & Stomph, Tjeerd Jan, 2004. "Revisiting a `cure against land hunger': soil fertility management and farming systems dynamics in the West African Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 109-131, May.
- Cohn, Ellen G. & Rotton, James, 2003. "Even criminals take a holiday: Instrumental and expressive crimes on major and minor holidays," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 351-360.
- B. G. Tóth & L. Péter & Á. Révész & J. Pádár & I. Bakonyi, 2010. "Temperature dependence of the electrical resistivity and the anisotropic magnetoresistance (AMR) of electrodeposited Ni-Co alloys," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 167-177, May.
- Veldwijk, R.J., 1990. "EDSOs, implosion and explosion : concepts to automate a part of application maintenance," Serie Research Memoranda 0025, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Chen, Shaw K. & Mangiameli, Paul & Roethlein, Christopher J., 2005. "Predicting the output of a tube-bending process: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 307-316, March.
- Cheng, Ze, 2010. "Quantum effects of nonlinear spin waves in ferromagnets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(24), pages 5671-5676.
- Petersen, Thomas & Faber, Malte, 2012. "Karl Marx: Herakles oder Sisyphos?Eine philosophische und ökonomische Untersuchung," Working Papers 0520, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Rotter, R. & van Keulen, H. & Jansen, M. J. W., 1997. "Variations in yield response to fertilizer application in the tropics: I. Quantifying risks and opportunities for smallholders based on crop growth simulation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 41-68, January.
- Godden, David P. & Skellern, Matthew, 2006. "Natural Resources and the Environment," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 137772, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp & Enrico Sabella, 1998. "Evolutionary algorithms: Overview and applications to European transport," ERSA conference papers ersa98p412, European Regional Science Association.
- Plante, Robert D., 1999. "Multicriteria models for the allocation of design parameter targets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 98-112, May.
- Chung-Ho Chen, 1999. "Specification limit under a quality loss function," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(8), pages 903-908.
- Beauregard, Eric & Bouchard, Martin, 2010. "Cleaning up your act: Forensic awareness as a detection avoidance strategy," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1160-1166, November.
- Peter Young, 1999. "Recursive and en-bloc approaches to signal extraction," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 103-128.
- Farrell, Terence C., 2008. "An economic evaluation of conservation farming practices for the central west of NSW," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 16.
- Spoor, E., 1987. "On RALLY, an evaluation based on criteria," Serie Research Memoranda 0033, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.