Citations for "Introduction"
by J. MUYSKENS & C. de Neubourg
- Lin, Chung-Cheng & Yang, C.C., 2010. "Reciprocity and downward wage rigidity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1155-1168, December.
- Johanns, Patrick & Lowe, Tim & Plante, Robert, 2001. "Selection and sequencing heuristics to reduce variance in gas turbine engine nozzle assemblies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 490-504, August.
- Prybutok, Victor R. & Ramasesh, Ranga, 2005. "An action-research based instrument for monitoring continuous quality improvement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 293-309, October.
- Cheng, Ze, 2010. "Quantum effects of nonlinear spin waves in ferromagnets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(24), pages 5671-5676.
- Park, H. & Borde, S. F. & Choi, Y., 2002. "Determinants of insurance pervasiveness: a cross-national analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 79-96, February.
- von Lanzenauer, Christoph Haehling & James, William G. & Wright, Don D., 1995. "Service level risk in a pipeline system: A stochastic analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 489-499, March.
- Chen, Ying & Chan, Chi Kin & Leung, Bartholomew P.K., 2010. "An analysis of three-level orthogonal saturated designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1952-1961, August.
- M. Ausloos & K. Ivanova, 2001. "Correlations Between Reconstructed EUR Exchange Rates vs. CHF, DKK, GBP, JPY and USD," Papers cond-mat/0104260, arXiv.org.
- Chang, Yen-Chang & Liu, Ching-Ti & Hung, Wen-Liang, 2009. "Optimization of process parameters using weighted convex loss functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 752-763, July.
- Gianluca Amori & Luca Becchetti & Giuseppe Persiano & Andrea Vitaletti, 2013. "Fully-decentralized computation of importance measures in dynamic evolving networks," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-06, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- B. G. Tóth & L. Péter & Á. Révész & J. Pádár & I. Bakonyi, 2010. "Temperature dependence of the electrical resistivity and the anisotropic magnetoresistance (AMR) of electrodeposited Ni-Co alloys," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 75(2), pages 167-177, May.
- Leclerc, Benoit & Wortley, Richard & Smallbone, Stephen, 2010. "Investigating mobility patterns for repetitive sexual contact in adult child sex offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 648-656, July.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Santaella, Julio A., 1998. "Efficiency wages, disinflation and labor mobility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 267-291, February.
- Tu, Yi-Cheng (Yi-Cheng Steven) & Madnick, Stuart E., 1998. "Incorporating generalized quantifiers into description logic for representing data source contents," Working papers WP 3998-98. CISL WP ; 98-, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Gomme, Ian M. & Hall, Mary P., 1995. "Prosecutors at work: Role overload and strain," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 191-200.
- Senese, Jeffrey D., 1997. "Evaluating jail reform: A comparative analysis of podular/direct and linear jail inmate infractions," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 61-73.
- Farina, Francesco & O'Higgins, Niall & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2008.
"Eliciting Motives for Trust and Reciprocity by Attitudinal and Behavioural Measures,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Farina & Niall O'Higgins & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2008. "Eliciting motives for trust and reciprocity by attitudinal and behavioural measures," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 021, University of Siena.
- Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas, 2012. "The Environmental Aspect of “Making People Rich as the Top Priority” in China: a Marxian Perspective," Working Papers 0526, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Karl Widerquist & Michael A. Lewis, 1998.
"An Efficiency Argument for the Guaranteed Income,"
- Peter Wright, 2000. "Choosing a lower specification limit for an exponential process with 'the larger the better' tolerance: A simple, exact solution," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(8), pages 1045-1049.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Zhi Wang, 1995.
"Beyond the Uruguay Round : the implications of an Asian free trade area,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1467, The World Bank.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Wang, Zhi, 1995. "Beyond the Uruguay Round: The implications of an Asian free trade area," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-90.
- Alberto HOLLY, 1990.
"A Random Linear Functional Approach to Efficiency Bounds,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
9009, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Holly, Alberto, 1995. "A random linear functional approach to efficiency bounds," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 235-261, January.
- Hayri Önal, 1997. "A computationally convenient diversity measure: Theory and application," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(4), pages 409-427, June.
- Daniel Serra, 2003. "Location of multiple server common service centers or public facilities for minimizing general congestion and travel cost functions," Economics Working Papers 658, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Tapan Mitra & Kazuo Nishimura, 2005.
"Intertemporal Complementarity And Optimality: A Study Of A Two-Dimensional Dynamical System,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(1), pages 93-131, 02.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Tapan Mitra, 2004. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 543, Econometric Society.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2002. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," Working Papers 02-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Frederick, Shane, 2006. "Valuing future life and future lives: A framework for understanding discounting," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 667-680, October.
- X.-P. Xu, 2010. "Discrete-time quantum walks on one-dimensional lattices," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 77(4), pages 479-488, October.
- Chen, Shaw K. & Mangiameli, Paul & Roethlein, Christopher J., 2005. "Predicting the output of a tube-bending process: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 307-316, March.
- Brooks, Jeremy S., 2010. "The Buddha mushroom: Conservation behavior and the development of institutions in Bhutan," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 779-795, February.
- Kumar, U. Dinesh & Nowicki, David & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose Emmanuel & Verma, Dinesh, 2008. "On the optimal selection of process alternatives in a Six Sigma implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 456-467, February.
- Mays, Darcy P. & Myers, Raymond H., 1997. "Design and analysis for a two-level factorial experiment in the presence of variance heterogeneity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 219-233, December.
- van den Brink, Alec Maassen & Dekker, H., 1996. "Two- and four-point Kapitza resistance between harmonic solids," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 64-116.
- Cohn, Ellen G. & Rotton, James, 2003. "Even criminals take a holiday: Instrumental and expressive crimes on major and minor holidays," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 351-360.
- He, Xin James & Kim, Jeon G. & Hayya, Jack C., 2005. "The cost of lead-time variability: The case of the exponential distribution," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 130-142, August.
- Godden, David P. & Skellern, Matthew, 2006. "Natural Resources and the Environment," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 137772, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Glen, J. J., 1996. "A development planning model for deer farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 317-337, July.
- William Disch & Lisa Harlow & James Campbell & Thomas Dougan, 2000. "Student Functioning, Concerns, and Socio-Personal Well-Being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 41-74, July.
- Wu, H. & Parlar, M., 2011. "Games with incomplete information: A simplified exposition with inventory management applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 562-577, October.
- Wang, Tai-Yue & Huang, Chien-Yu, 2007. "Improving forecasting performance by employing the Taguchi method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1052-1065, January.
- Petersen, Thomas & Faber, Malte, 2012. "Karl Marx: Herakles oder Sisyphos?Eine philosophische und ökonomische Untersuchung," Working Papers 0520, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Gächter, Simon & von Krogh, Georg & Haefliger, Stefan, 2010. "Initiating private-collective innovation: The fragility of knowledge sharing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 893-906, September.
- de Ridder, Nico & Breman, Henk & van Keulen, Herman & Stomph, Tjeerd Jan, 2004. "Revisiting a `cure against land hunger': soil fertility management and farming systems dynamics in the West African Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 109-131, May.
- Beauregard, Eric & Bouchard, Martin, 2010. "Cleaning up your act: Forensic awareness as a detection avoidance strategy," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1160-1166, November.
- Arcelus, F. J. & Rahim, M. A., 1996. "Reducing performance variation in the canning problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 477-487, November.
- Parlar, Mahmut, 1997. "Stationary and time-dependent policies for the substitute teacher pool problem," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 139-146, June.
- Matthew Smith, 2002. "Tooke's approach to explaining prices," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 333-358.
- Farrell, Terence C., 2008. "An economic evaluation of conservation farming practices for the central west of NSW," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 16.
- Rotter, R. & van Keulen, H. & Jansen, M. J. W., 1997. "Variations in yield response to fertilizer application in the tropics: I. Quantifying risks and opportunities for smallholders based on crop growth simulation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 41-68, January.
- Farrell, Terence C., 2008. "An Economic Evaluation of Conservation Farming Practices for the Central West of NSW," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6177, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 1996. "Rational behavior and economic theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 263-285, March.
- Huang, J u-Chin & Nychka, Douglas W., 2000. "A nonparametric multiple choice method within the random utility framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 207-225, August.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2007. "Beam search heuristics for the single machine scheduling problem with linear earliness and quadratic tardiness costs," FEP Working Papers 250, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Michael T. Rauh, 2007. "Incentives, Solidarity, and the Division of Labor," Working Papers 2007-15, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Beckert, Jens, 2011. "Die Sittlichkeit der Wirtschaft: Von Effizienz- und Differenzierungstheorien zu einer Theorie wirtschaftlicher Felder," MPIfG Working Paper 11/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Ullrich Heilemann & Roland Schuhr, 2008. "On the Evolution of German Business Cycles 1958-2004 Results of a Dynamic Linear Discriminant Analysis," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 228(1), pages 84-109, February.
- Veneziani, Roberto, 2006. "A future for (analytical) Marxism?," MPRA Paper 30864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Plante, Robert D., 1999. "Multicriteria models for the allocation of design parameter targets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 98-112, May.
- Chua, Wai Fong, 1995. "Experts, networks and inscriptions in the fabrication of accounting images: A story of the representation of three public hospitals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(2-3), pages 111-145.
- S. Balamurali & M. Kalyanasundaram, 2002. "Construction of a generalized robust Taguchi capability index," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 967-971.
- Chung-Ho Chen, 1999. "Specification limit under a quality loss function," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(8), pages 903-908.
- Andreas Wagener, 2012. "Why Do People (Not) Cough in Concerts? The Economics of Concert Etiquette," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2012, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Dec 2012.
- J. H. Asad & A. Sakaji & R. S. Hijjawi & J. M. Khalifeh, 2006. "On the resistance of an infinite square network of identical resistors – Theoretical and experimental comparison," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 52(3), pages 365-370, 08.
- Michael Tåhlin, 1990. "Politics, dynamics and individualism — The Swedish approach to Level of Living research," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 155-180, March.
- Peter Young, 1999. "Recursive and en-bloc approaches to signal extraction," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 103-128.
- Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp & Enrico Sabella, 1998. "Evolutionary algorithms: Overview and applications to European transport," ERSA conference papers ersa98p412, European Regional Science Association.
- T. N. Goh, 2001. "A pragmatic approach to experimental design in industry," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3-4), pages 391-398.
- Reay-Chen Wang, 1999. "Designing a variable sampling plan based on Taguchi's loss function," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 309-313.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Wang, G.Q. & Huang, Y.F., 2009. "FSWM: A hybrid fuzzy-stochastic water-management model for agricultural sustainability under uncertainty," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(12), pages 1807-1818, December.