Citations for "Semiparametric Estimation of First-price Auctions with Risk Averse Bidders"
by Sandra Campo & Emmanuel Guerre & Isabelle Perrigne & Quang Vuong
- Battaglini, Marco & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2007.
"The dynamics of distributive politics,"
1273, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Susan Athey & Philip A. Haile, 2006.
"Empirical Models of Auctions,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1562, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Paul Pezanis-Christou & Andres Romeu, 2002. "Structural Inferences from First-Price Auction Experiments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 531.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Laurent Lamy, 2007.
"The Econometrics of Auctions with Asymmetric Anonymous Bidders,"
2007-24, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Lamy, Laurent, 2012. "The econometrics of auctions with asymmetric anonymous bidders," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 113-132.
- Laurent Lamy, 2012. "The Econometrics of Auctions with asymmetric anonymous bidders," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00754606, HAL.
- Laurent Lamy, 2008. "The econometrics of auctions with asymmetric anonymous bidders," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586039, HAL.
- James Andreoni & Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim, 2005.
"Asymmetric Information about Rivals’ Types in Standard Auctions: An Experiment,"
666156000000000474, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Andreoni, James & Che, Yeon-Koo & Kim, Jinwoo, 2007. "Asymmetric information about rivals' types in standard auctions: An experiment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 240-259, May.
- Andreoni,J. & Che,Y.-K. & Kim,J., 2006. "Asymmetric information about rivals' types in standard auctions : an experiment," Working papers 6, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- James Andreoni & Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim, 2006. "Asymmetric Information about Rivals’ Types in Standard Auctions: An Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000293, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Patrick Bajari & Stephanie Houghton & Steven Tadelis, 2004. "Bidding for Incompete Contracts," Working Papers 2004.141, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stefan Hoderlein & Lars Nesheim & Anna Simoni, 2012. "Semiparametric estimation of random coefficients in structural economic models," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Patrick Bajari & Stephanie Houghton & Steve Tadelis, 2006. "Bidding for Incomplete Contracts: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 12051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harry J. Paarsch & Jacques Robert, 2003. "Testing Equilibrium Behaviour At First-Price, Sealed-Bid Auctions With Discrete Bid Increments," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-32, CIRANO.
- Patrick Bajari & Han Hong & Ahmed Khwaja, 2006. "Moral Hazard, Adverse Selection and Health Expenditures: A Semiparametric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 12445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xin An & Shulin Liu & Shuo Xu, 2011. "Piecewise Pseudo-Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Risk Aversion Case in First-Price Sealed-Bid Auction," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 439-463, November.
- Néstor Gándelman & Rubén Hernández-Murillo, 2011.
"What do happiness and health satisfaction data tell us about relative risk aversion?,"
2011-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gandelman, Néstor & Hernández-Murillo, Rubén, 2013. "What do happiness and health satisfaction data tell us about relative risk aversion?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 301-312.
- Hanming Fang & Xun Tang, 2011. "Inference of Bidders’ Risk Attitudes in Ascending Auctions with Endogenous Entry, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 17 Apr 2012.
- Lu, Jingfeng & Perrigne, Isabelle, 2006.
"Estimating risk aversion from ascending and sealed-bid auctions: the case of timber auction data,"
948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jingfeng Lu & Isabelle Perrigne, 2008. "Estimating risk aversion from ascending and sealed-bid auctions: the case of timber auction data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 871-896.
- Reiss, Peter C. & Wolak, Frank A., 2003. "Structural Econometric Modeling: Rationales and Examples from Industrial Organization," Research Papers 1831, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Gaurab Aryal & Isabelle Perrigne & Quang Vuong, 2011. "Identification of Insurance Models with Multidimensional Screening," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-538, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.