Citations for "Free trade agreements without delocation"
by Richard E. Baldwin & Frederic Robert-Nicoud
- Takatsuka, Hajime & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2012. "Trade liberalization and welfare: Differentiated-good versus homogeneous-good markets," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 308-325.
- Fugazza, Marco & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2006.
"Can South-South trade Liberalisation Stimulate North-South Trade ?,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 234-253.
- Fugazza, Marco & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2006. "Can South-South Trade Liberalisation Stimulate North-South Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ralph Ossa, 2011. "A "New Trade" Theory of GATT/WTO Negotiations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(1), pages 122-152.
- Ralph Ossa, 2008. "A 'New Trade' Theory of GATT/WTO Negotiations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0877, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ossa, Ralph, 2009. "A "new trade" theory of GATT/WTO negotiations," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2009-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Ralph Ossa, 2010. "A 'New Trade' Theory of GATT/WTO Negotiations," NBER Working Papers 16388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ossa, Ralph, 2008. "A 'new trade' theory of GATT/WTO negotiations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19564, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Toulemonde, Eric, 2006. "Acquisition of skills, labor subsidies, and agglomeration of firms," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 420-439, May.
- TOULEMONDE, Eric, "undated". "Acquisition of skills, labor subsidies, and agglomeration of firms," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1923, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hajime Takatsuka & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2011. "Economic Integration and Welfare: Manufacturing vs. Agricultural Markets," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1720, European Regional Science Association.
- Frédéric Robert-Nicoud & Federica Sbergami, 1999. "Endogenous Regional Policy in a Model of Agglomeration," IHEID Working Papers 02-2001, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Monika Mrazova, 2009. "Trade negotiations when market access matters," Economics Series Working Papers 447, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tobal Martín, 2016. "Regulatory Entry Barriers, Rent-Shifting and the Home Market Effect," Working Papers 2016-15, Banco de México.
- Álvarez López , M.ª Elisa & Myro Sánchez, Rafael & Vega Crespo, Josefa, 2012. "Delocation in the manufacturing sectors in the EU. A regional overview," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 22, pages 5-34.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W., 2015. "Delocation and trade agreements in imperfectly competitive markets," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 132-156.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2009. "Delocation and Trade Agreements in Imperfectly Competitive Markets," NBER Working Papers 15444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascal Mossay & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2011. "A Note on the Decomposition Technique of Economic Indices," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-811, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Robert-Nicoud, Frederic & Sbergami, Federica, 2004. "Home-market vs. vote-market effect: Location equilibrium in a probabilistic voting model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 155-179, February.
- Susanna Thede, 2005. "Trade policy formation when geography matters for specialisation," Working Papers 200519, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Takatsuka, Hajime & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2016. "Nontariff protection without an outside good," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 65-78.
- Thede, Susanna, 2007. "Trade and Agglomeration: the Strategic use of Protection Revisited," Working Papers 2007:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Volker Nocke, 2006. "A Gap for Me: Entrepreneurs and Entry," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(5), pages 929-956, 09.
- Volker Nocke, 2003. "A Gap for Me: Entrepreneurs and Entry," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Volker Nocke, 2003. "A Gap for Me: Entrepreneurs and Entry," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-026, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 29 Sep 2005.
- Pascal Mossay & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2015. "Preferential Trade Agreements Harm Third Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(589), pages 1964-1985, December.
- MOSSAY, Pascal & TABUCHI, Takatoshi, 2012. "Preferential trade agreements harm third countries," CORE Discussion Papers 2012035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Agglomeration and Trade with Input–Output Linkages and Capital Mobility," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 101-126.