Citations for "International Provision of Trade Services, Trade, and Fragmentation"
by Deardorff, Alan V
- Shepotylo Oleksandr & Vakhitov Volodymyr, 2012.
"Impact of services liberalization on productivity of manufacturing firms: evidence from Ukrainian firm-level data,"
EERC Working Paper Series
12/01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo & Volodymyr Vakhitov, 2011. "Impact of services liberalization on productivity of manufacturing firms: evidence from Ukrainian firm-level data," Discussion Papers 45, Kyiv School of Economics.
- AUGIER Patricia & GAZIOREK Michael & LAITONG Charles, 2004.
"The Impact of Rules of Origin On Trade Flows,"
- Kropf, Andreas & Sauré, Philip, 2014.
"Fixed costs per shipment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 166-184.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "Services trade and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4461, The World Bank.
- Debaere, Peter & Görg, Holger & Raff, Horst, 2010.
"Greasing the wheels of international commerce: how services facilitate firms' international sourcing,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
37475, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peter Debaere & Holger Görg & Horst Raff, 2013. "Greasing the wheels of international commerce: how services facilitate firms' international sourcing," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(1), pages 78-102, February.
- Peter Debaere & Holger Görg & Horst Raff, 2010. "Greasing the Wheels of International Commerce: How Services Facilitate Firms' International Sourcing," Kiel Working Papers 1591, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Peter Debaere & Holger Görg & Horst Raff, . "Greasing the Wheels of International Commerce: How Services Facilitate Firms’ International Sourcing," Discussion Papers 10/01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Debaere, Peter & Görg, Holger & Raff, Horst, 2010. "Greasing the Wheels of International Commerce: How Services Facilitate Firms' International Sourcing," CEPR Discussion Papers 7675, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Debaere, Peter & Görg, Holger & Raff, Horst, 2010. "Greasing the Wheels of International Commerce: How Services Facilitate Firms' International Sourcing," IZA Discussion Papers 4729, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Debaere & Holger Görg & Horst Raff, 2010. "Greasing the Wheels of International Commerce: How Services Facilitate Firms' International Sourcing," CESifo Working Paper Series 2941, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marjit, Sugata, 2012. "Trade Between Similar Countries: The Role of Credit Market Imperfection," MPRA Paper 41935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Keong T. Woo, 2005. "The Impact of Outsourcing to China on Hong Kong's Labor Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1673-1687, December.
- Lee-Rong Wang & Chung-Hua Shen & Ching-Yang Liang, 2008. "Financial Liberalization under the WTO and Its Relationship with the Macro Economy," NBER Chapters, in: International Financial Issues in the Pacific Rim: Global Imbalances, Financial Liberalization, and Exchange Rate Policy (NBER-EASE Volume 17), pages 315-345 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shepotylo, Oleksandr & Vakhitov, Volodymyr, 2012. "Services liberalization and productivity of manufacturing firms : evidence from Ukraine," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5944, The World Bank.
- Gheorghe Savoiu & Consuela Necsulescu & Marian Taicu & Luminita Serbanescu, Emil Crisan, 2014. "Level of Satisfaction of Educational Services Consumers. Impact and Consequences for the Responsibility of an Economics Faculty," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 88, February.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep & Subramanian, Arvind, 2001.
"Measuring services trade liberalization and its impact on economic growth : an illustration,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2655, The World Bank.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2006. "Measuring Services Trade Liberalization and Its Impact on Economic Growth: An Illustration," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 64-98.
- Guerrieri, Paolo & Meliciani, Valentina, 2005. "Technology and international competitiveness: The interdependence between manufacturing and producer services," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 489-502, December.
- Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti & Sugata Marjit, 2014. "Firm Heterogeneity, International Trade and Credit Market Imperfection," Discussion Papers Series 513, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- KONAN Denise Eby & KIM Karl E., .
"Beyond Border Barriers: The Liberalization of Services Trade in Tunisia and Egypt,"
- Denise Eby Konan & Karl E. Kim, 2004. "Beyond Border Barriers: The Liberalisation of Services Trade in Tunisia and Egypt," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(9), pages 1429-1447, 09.
- Valckx, Nico, 2004.
"WTO financial services commitments: Determinants and impact on financial stability,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 517-541.
- Nico Valckx, 2002. "WTO Financial Services Commitments; Determinants and Impacton Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 02/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Soamiely Andriamananjara, 2002. "Trade and International Transport Services: An Analytical Framework," International Trade 0211003, EconWPA.
- Ngo Van Long & Ray Riezman & Antoine Soubeyran, 2001. "Fragmentation, Outsourcing and the Service Sector," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-43, CIRANO.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter, 2007.
"Outsourcing and trade in a spatial world,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 441-470, November.
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger, 2004. "Outsourcing and Trade in a Spatial World," CESifo Working Paper Series 1349, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger, 2004. "Outsourcing and Trade in a Spatial World," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_025, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Sugata Marjit, 2013. "Trade between Similar Countries: Heterogeneous Entrepreneurs and Credit Market Imperfection," Discussion Papers Series 479, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Amighini, Alessia A., 2012. "China and India in the international fragmentation of automobile production," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 325-341.
- Koopmann, Georg & Straubhaar, Thomas, 2008. "Zur Internationalisierung des Dienstleistungssektors," HWWI Research Papers 2-13, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Damien Broussolle, 2012.
"A note on the links between manufacturing, goods and services exports,"
Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center
2012-09, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Broussolle Damien, 2012. "A Note on the Links Between Manufacturing, Goods and Services Exports," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 600-620, November.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2014. "Global Value Chains: Surveying Drivers, Measures and Impacts," Working Papers w201403, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, Will, 2001.
"Trade liberalization in China's accession to the World Trade Organization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2623, The World Bank.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2000. "The next round of services negotiations: identifying priorities and options," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 31-52.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan & Kim, Sangkyom, 2010. "A Free Trade Area of the Asia Pacific (FTAAP): Is It Desirable?," MPRA Paper 26680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Almas Heshmati & Rachid El-Rhinaoui, 2009. "Effects of Ownership and Market Share on Performance of Mobile Operators in MENA Region," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200921, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Charles Lai-Tong, 2007. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Relaxing the Rules of Origin Or Can Those Pecs Be Flexed?," CARIS Working Papers 03, Centre for the Analysis of Regional Integration at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Van Long, Ngo & Riezman, Raymond & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2005. "Fragmentation and services," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 137-152, March.
- Ajitava Raychaudhuri & Prabir De, 2007. "Assessing Barriers to Trade in Education Services in Developing Asia - Pacific Countries:An Empirical Exercise," Working Papers 3407, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2014. "Global value chains: surveying drivers and measures," Working Paper Series 1739, European Central Bank.
- Christen, Elisabeth & Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard, 2013. "Computable General Equilibrium Modeling of Market Access in Services," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.