Citations for "Sectoral Shocks, Learning, and Aggregate Fluctuations"
by Caplin, Andrew & Leahy, John V
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 1999.
"Market Experimentation in a Dynamic Differentiated-Goods Duopoly,"
STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series
369, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 1998. "Market Experimentation in a Dynamic Differentiated-Goods Duopoly," Game Theory and Information 9810001, EconWPA, revised 20 Aug 1999.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 1999. "Market experimentation in a dynamic differentiated-goods duopoly," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19346, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wieland, Volker, 2003.
"Monetary Policy and Uncertainty about the Natural Unemployment Rate,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2003/05, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Wieland, Volker, 2003. "Monetary Policy and Uncertainty about the Natural Unemployment Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 3811, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Volker Wieland, . "Monetary Policy and Uncertainty about the Natural Unemployment Rate," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 11, Society for Computational Economics.
- Volker Wieland, 1998. "Monetary policy and uncertainty about the natural unemployment rate," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Caplin, A. & Leahy, J., 1993.
"Mass Layoffs and Unemployment,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1666, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Nadine Leiner-Killinger & Víctor López Pérez & Roger Stiegert & Giovanni Vitale, 2007. "Structural reforms in EMU and the role of monetary policy – a survey of the literature," Occasional Paper Series 66, European Central Bank.
- Wang, Honglin & Reardon, Thomas, 2008.
"Social Learning and Parameter Uncertainty in Irreversible Investment----Evidence from Greenhouse Adoption in Northern China,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6310, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, Honglin & Yu, Fan & Reardon, Thomas & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 2013. "Social learning and parameter uncertainty in irreversible investments: Evidence from greenhouse adoption in northern China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 104-120.
- Vettas, Nikolaos, 1997. "Entry and exit under demand uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 227-234, December.
- G. Berttocchi, 1995.
"Growth Under Uncertainty with Experimentation,"
95-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Doyle, 2010.
"Informational externalities, strategic delay, and optimal investment subsidies,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(3), pages 941-966, August.
- Doyle, Matthew, 2002. "Informational Externalities, Strategic Delay, and the Search for Optimal Policy," Staff General Research Papers 10046, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ryo Horii & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2005. "Financial Crisis and Recovery: Learning-based Liquidity Preference Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 0504016, EconWPA.
- Rubén Segura-Cayuela & Josep M. Vilarrubia, 2008. "Uncertainty and entry into export markets," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0811, Banco de Espa�a.
- Magud, Nicolas E., 2008. "On asymmetric business cycles and the effectiveness of counter-cyclical fiscal policies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 885-905, September.
- Süssmuth, Bernd, 2000. "Endogenously-Timed Herding And The Synchronization Of Investment Cycles," Discussion Papers in Economics 24, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rose Cunningham, 2004. "Investment, Private Information, and Social Learning: A Case Study of the Semiconductor Industry," Working Papers 04-32, Bank of Canada.
- Moretto, Michele, 2000. "Irreversible investment with uncertainty and strategic behavior," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 589-617, December.
- Michael Stolpe, 2004. "Non-Market Interaction in Primary Equity Markets: Evidence from France and Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1211, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Arthur Fishman & Rafael Rob, .
"Experimentation and Competition,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
b530e9a0ad08e45aeff62efaf, Penn Economics Department.
- Tatsuro Senga, 2014. "A New Look at Uncertainty Shocks: Imperfect Information and Misallocation," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 042, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Caballero, Ricardo J., 1999.
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 813-862
- Ralph Ossa, 2006. "A Gold Rush Theory of Economic Development," CEP Discussion Papers dp0719, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Creane, Anthony, 1996. "An informational externality in a competitive market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 331-344, May.
- Miquel Faig, 1997. "INVESTMENT IRREVERSIBILITY IN GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM: Capital Accumulation, Interest Rates, and the Risk Premium," Working Papers faig-97-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2008.
"Thought and Behavior Contagion in Capital Markets,"
9164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cao, H. Henry & Han, Bing & Hirshleifer, David, 2011. "Taking the road less traveled by: Does conversation eradicate pernicious cascades?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1418-1436, July.
- Hoff, Karla, 1997. "Bayesian learning in an infant industry model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 409-436, November.
- Beaudry, Paul & Gonzalez, Francisco M., 2003. "An equilibrium analysis of information aggregation and fluctuations in markets with discrete decisions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 76-103, November.
- Guiso, L. & Schivardi, F., 2000.
"Information Spillovers and Factor Adjustment,"
368, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Luigi Guiso & Fabiano Schivardi, 2000. "Information Spillovers and Factor Adjustment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 368, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guiso, Luigi & Schivardi, Fabiano, 1999. "Information Spillover and Factor Adjustment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2289, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horii, Ryo & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 2009. "Information Cycles and Depression in a Stochastic Money-in-Utility Model," MPRA Paper 13485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph Zeira, 2000.
"Informational overshooting, booms and crashes,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Apr.
- Faig, Miquel, 2001.
"Understanding Investment Irreversibility in General Equilibrium,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 39(4), pages 499-510, October.
- Miquel Faig, 1998. "Understanding Investment Irreversibility In General Equilibrium," Working Papers faig-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gale, Douglas, 1996. "What have we learned from social learning?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 617-628, April.
- Decamps, Jean-Paul & Mariotti, Thomas, 2004. "Investment timing and learning externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 80-102, September.
- David Hirshleifer & Siew Hong Teoh, 2003.
"Herd Behaviour and Cascading in Capital Markets: a Review and Synthesis,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(1), pages 25-66.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2001. "Herd Behavior and Cascading in Capital Markets: A Review and Synthesis," MPRA Paper 5186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rose Cunningham, 2004. "Investment, Private Information and Social Learning: A Case Study of the Semiconductor Industry," Macroeconomics 0409021, EconWPA.
- Pablo Fajgelbaum & Edouard Schaal & Mathieu Taschereau-Dumouchel, 2014.
NBER Working Papers
19973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Figura, 2003. "The effect of restructuring on unemployment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).