Citations for "Growth and Inequality in the Dual Model of Development: The Role of Demand Factors"
by Bourguignon, Francois
- M. Ali Khan, 2007.
"The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis,"
Labor Economics Working Papers
22206, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Vito Tanzi & Howell H. Zee, 1997. "Fiscal Policy and Long-Run Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(2), pages 179-209, June.
- Zweimuller, Josef, 2000.
" Schumpeterian Entrepreneurs Meet Engel's Law: The Impact of Inequality on Innovation-Driven Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 185-206, June.
- Zweimüller, Josef, 1998. "Schumpeterian Entrepreneurs Meet Engel's Law: The Impact of Inequality on Innovation-Driven Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1880, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Josef Zweimueller, . "Schumpeterian Entrepreneurs Meet Engel's Law: The Impact of Inequality on Innovation-Driven Growth," IEW - Working Papers 009, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Haider Ali Khan, 2004. "Development as Freedom," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-257, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jonathan Temple & Huikang Ying, 2014.
"Life During Structural Transformation,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
14/650, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 08 Dec 2014.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Carneiro, Pedro, 2011.
"Enforcement of Labor Regulation and Informality,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5902, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Foellmi, Reto & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005.
"Income Distribution and Demand-Induced Innovations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimuller, 2006. "Income Distribution and Demand-Induced Innovations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 941-960.
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimüller, . "Income Distribution and Demand-induced Innovations," IEW - Working Papers 212, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Donald S. Allen & Leonce Ndikumana, 1999. "Income inequality and minimum consumption: implications for growth," Working Papers 1999-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Vincenzo Lombardo, 2012. "Modern foundations of dual economy models," Discussion Papers 8_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Saint-Paul, G. & Verdier, T., 1991.
"Education, Democracy and growth,"
DELTA Working Papers
91-27, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Lewis S. Davis, 2004. "Explaining the Evidence on Inequality and Growth: Informality and Redistribution," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_032, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Ayal Kimhi, 2004. "Growth, Inequality and Labor Markets in LDCs: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 1281, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Morrisson, Christian, 1998.
"Inequality and development: the role of dualism,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 233-257.
- Vincenzo Lombardo, 2008. "Dual Economy Models: A Primer for…Growth, Income Distribution and Poverty Analysis," Working Papers 12_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Günther Rehme, 2007.
"Education, Economic Growth and Measured Income Inequality,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(295), pages 493-514, 08.
- Rehme, Günther, 2006. "Education, Economic Growth and Measured Income Inequality," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 25519, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 2201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Almeida, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro, 2009.
"Mandated benefits, employment, and inequality in a dual economy,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5119, The World Bank.
- Almeida, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro, 2008. "Mandated benefits, employment, and inequality in a dual economy," Social Protection Discussion Papers 45051, The World Bank.
- Fiszbein, Ariel, 1992. "Do workers in the informal sector benefit from cuts in the minimum wage?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 826, The World Bank.
- Shin, Inyong, 2008.
"Income Inequality and Economic Growth,"
24397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denis Cogneau & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2004. "Poverty Alleviation Policies in Madagascar: a Micro-Macro Simulation Model," Working Papers DT/2004/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation), revised Nov 2004.
- Foellmi, Reto & Josef Zweim¸ller, 2002. "Heterogeneous Mark-ups, Demand Composition, and the Inequality-Growth Relation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 76, Royal Economic Society.
- Jonathan Temple, 2002. "Wage Inequality in a Dual Economy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 02/531, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Stephen Turnovsky, 2003.
"Production Risk and the Functional Distribution of Income in a Developing Economy: Tradeoffs and Policy Responses,"
UWEC-2002-07-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.
- Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2005. "Production risk and the functional distribution of income in a developing economy: tradeoffs and policy responses," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 175-208, February.
- Oliver Wavell Grant, 2002. "Does Industrialisation Push Up Inequality? New Evidence on the Kuznets Curve from Nineteenth-Century Prussian Tax Statistics," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _048, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Fields, Gary S., 2005. "A welfare economic analysis of labor market policies in the Harris-Todaro model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 127-146, February.
- Naude, Wim, 2008. "Entrepreneurship in Economic Development," Working Paper Series RP2008/20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bourguignon, Francois, 2005. "The Effect of Economic Growth on Social Structures," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 27, pages 1701-1747 Elsevier.
- Gkinni, Eleni & Vasilaki, Eleni, 2013. "Employment protection and income inequality: is there a role for the informal sector?," MPRA Paper 45464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cogneau, Denis & Robilliard, Anne-Sophie, 2008. "Simulating Targeted Policies with Macro Impacts: Poverty Alleviation Policies in Madagascar," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4460, Paris Dauphine University.
- Juan Vicente-Perdiz & Luis M. Borge, 2000. "Desarrollo y desigualdad con progreso técnico," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 709-726, September.