Citations for "Search, Wage Bargains and Cycles"
by Pissarides, Christopher A
- Morvay, Endre, 2012.
"Munkapiac keresési súrlódásokkal
[Job-seeking on the labour market, with frictions]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 139-163.
- Anders Frederiksen & Odile Poulsen, 2006. "Rising Wage Inequality: Does the Return to Management Tell the Whole Story?," Discussion Papers 05-007, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Mark Bils & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2008.
"Comparative Advantage in Cyclical Unemployment,"
RCER Working Papers
540, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim & Mark Bils, 2007. "Comparative Advantage in Cyclical Unemployment," 2007 Meeting Papers 508, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Bils & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2007. "Comparative Advantage in Cyclical Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 13231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Bils & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2007. "Comparative Advantage in Cyclical Unemployment," Discussion Paper Series 0713, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Coles, Melvyn G. & Wright, Randall, 1998.
"A Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Search, Bargaining, and Money,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 32-54, January.
- Melvyn Cole & Randall Wright, . "A Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Search, Bargaining, and Money," CARESS Working Papres 97-9, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Giammarioli, Nicola, 2003. "Indeterminacy and search theory," Working Paper Series 0271, European Central Bank.
- Strand, Jon, 2002. "Wage bargaining and turnover costs with heterogenous labor and perfect history screening," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1209-1227, July.
- Bjornstad, Roger, 2006. "Learned helplessness, discouraged workers, and multiple unemployment equilibria," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 458-475, June.
- James Morley & Thomas King, 2003.
"In Search of the Natural Rate of Unemployment,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003
190, Society for Computational Economics.
- Aliprantis, C.D. & Camera, G. & Puzzello, D., 2003.
"A Theoretical Foundation for Bilateral Matching Mechanisms,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1165, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- C.D. Aliprantis & G. Camera, 2004. "A Theoretical Foundation for Bilateral Matching Mechanisms," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 10, Econometric Society.
- Heer, Burkhard & Schubert, Stefan Franz, 2012.
"Unemployment and debt dynamics in a highly indebted small open economy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1392-1413.
- Burkhard Heer & Stefan Franz Schubert, 2011. "Unemployment and Debt Dynamics in a Highly Indebted Small Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3497, CESifo Group Munich.
- Regis Barnichon, 2007.
"Productivity, aggregate demand and unemployment fluctuations,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19694, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Regis Barnichon, 2008. "Productivity, aggregate demand and unemployment fluctuations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Régis Barnichon, 2007. "Productivity, Aggregate Demand and Unemployment Fluctuations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0819, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stefan F. Schubert, 2011. "The effects of total factor productivity and export shocks on a small open economy with unemployment," Post-Print hal-00851861, HAL.
- Storer, Paul, 1996. "Separating the effects of aggregate and sectoral shocks with estimates from a Markov-switching search model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 93-121.
- Marcus Dittrich & Silvio Städter, 2014.
"Moral Hazard and Bargaining over Incentive Contracts,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4920, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dittrich, Marcus & Städter, Silvio, 2015. "Moral hazard and bargaining over incentive contracts," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 75-85.
- Yashiv, Eran, 2007. "Labor search and matching in macroeconomics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1859-1895, November.
- Schubert, Stefan F., 2011. "The effects of total factor productivity and export shocks on a small open economy with unemployment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1514-1530, September.
- Mortensen, Dale T, 1989.
" The Persistence and Indeterminancy of Unemployment in Search Equilibrium,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 347-70.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1988. "The Persistence and Indeterminacy of Unemployment in Search Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 810, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rose, Giuseppe, 2013. "Endogenous ranking in a two-sector urn-ball matching process," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Shi, Shouyong & Wen, Quan, 1997. "Labor market search and capital accumulation: Some analytical results," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1747-1776, August.
- Cole, Harold L & Rogerson, Richard, 1999.
"Can the Mortensen-Pissarides Matching Model Match the Business-Cycle Facts?,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(4), pages 933-59, November.
- Harold L. Cole & Richard Rogerson, 1996. "Can the Mortonson-Pissarides matching model match the business cycle facts?," Staff Report 224, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nejat Anbarci & Ching-jen Sun, 2012.
"Asymmetric Nash Bargaining Solutions: A Simple Nash Program,"
2012_9, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Sun, Ching-jen, 2013. "Asymmetric Nash bargaining solutions: A simple Nash program," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 211-214.
- Garín, Julio, 2015. "Borrowing constraints, collateral fluctuations, and the labor market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 112-130.
- Postel-Vinay, Fabien, 1998. "Transitional dynamics of the search model with endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1091-1115, May.
- Tommaso Monacelli & Vincenzo Quadrini & Antonella Trigari, 2011. "Financial Markets and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 17389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.