Citations for "The Estimation of "Surprise" Models and the "Surprise" Consumption Function"
by Bean, Charles R
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Guglielmo Weber, 2010.
"Consumption and Saving: Models of Intertemporal Allocation and Their Implications for Public Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
15756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Guglielmo Weber, 2010. "Consumption and Saving: Models of Intertemporal Allocation and Their Implications for Public Policy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 48(3), pages 693-751, September.
- Amano, Robert A. & Wirjanto, Tony S., 1996. "Intertemporal substitution, imports and the permanent income model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 439-457, May.
- Attanasio, Orazio P., 1995.
"The intertemporal allocation of consumption: theory and evidence,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-56, June.
- Orazio P. Attanasio, 1994. "The Intertemporal Allocation of Consumption: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fiorito, Riccardo & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 2002.
"Public Goods, Merit Goods, and the Relation Between Private and Government Consumption,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fiorito, Riccardo & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 2004. "Public goods, merit goods, and the relation between private and government consumption," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1367-1398, December.
- Kuehlwein, Michael, 1998. "Evidence on the substitutability between government purchases and consumer spending within specific spending categories," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 325-329, March.
- Asdrubali, Pierfederico & Kim, Soyoung, 2008.
"On the empirics of international smoothing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 374-381, March.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Shu-Hua Chen, 2013.
"Progressive Taxation and Macroeconomic (In)stability with Utility-Generating Government Spending,"
201302, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Chen, Shu-Hua & Guo, Jang-Ting, 2014. "Progressive taxation and macroeconomic (in)stability with utility-generating government spending," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 174-183.
- Asdrubali, Pierfederico & Kim, Soyoung, 2009.
"Consumption smoothing channels in open economies,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2293-2300, December.
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Soyoung Kim, 2007. "Consumption Smoothing Channels in Open Economies," Discussion Paper Series 0723, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Soyoung Kim, 2005. "Consumption Smoothing Channels in Open Economies," International Finance 0506009, EconWPA.
- John Y. Campbell & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1989.
"Consumption, Income, and Interest Rates: Reinterpreting the Time Series Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
2924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1989. "Consumption, Income and Interest Rates: Reinterpreting the Time Series Evidence," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1989, Volume 4, pages 185-246 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SÃ²nia MuÃ±oz, 2006. "Wealth Effects in Europe: A Tale of Two Countries (Italy and the United Kingdom)," IMF Working Papers 06/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Prazmowski, 2014. "Ricardian equivalence and fiscal distortions in the Dominican Republic," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 109-125, February.
- Takeo Hori & Noritaka Maebayashi, 2013. "Indeterminacy and utility-generating government spending under balanced-budget fiscal policies," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Martin Browning, 1994. "Testing the life cycle model consumption: what can we learn from micro and macro data?," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(3), pages 433-463, September.
- Don Bredin & Keith Cuthbertson, 2002.
"Liquidity effects and precautionary saving in the Czech Republic,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 405-413.
- Bredin, Don & Cuthbertson, Keith, 2001. "Liquidity Effects and Precautionary Saving in The Czech Republic," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- John Baffore-Bonnie & Mohammed Khayum, 1997.
"Economic Development, Life-Cycle Consumption and Planning Hirizon,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 17-37.
- Baffoe-Bonnie, J. & Khayum, M., 1995. "Economic Development, Life Cycle Consumption, and Planning Horizons," Papers 4-95-1-ces, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Hatzinikolaou, Dimitris & Ahking, Francis, 1995. "Government Spending and Consumer Attitudes Toward Risk, Time Preference, and Intertemporal Substitution: An Econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 46164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hansen, Hermann-Josef, 1996. "Der Einfluß der Zinsen auf den privaten Verbrauch in Deutschland," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,03, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ni, Shawn, 1995. "An empirical analysis on the substitutability between private consumption and government purchases," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 593-605, December.
- Alejandro López & Martha Misas & Hugo Oliveros, .
"Understanding Consumption in Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
058, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 1992. "Do consumers behave as the life-cycle/permanent-income theory of consumption predicts?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 3-14.
- Besley, Timothy & Meads, Neil & Surico, Paolo, 2008.
"Household External Finance and Consumption,"
25, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Pozzi, Lorenzo, 2006. "Ricardian equivalence under imperfect information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 2009-2026, November.
- Durga P. Gautam, 2014. "Remittances and Governance: Does the Government Free Ride?," Working Papers 14-40, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Brunila, Anne, 1996. "Fiscal Policy and Private Consumption – Saving Decisions: Evidence from Finland," Research Discussion Papers 28/1996, Bank of Finland.
- Hashmat Khan & Abeer Reza, 2013. "House Prices, Consumption, and Government Spending Shocks," Carleton Economic Papers 13-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics.